News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

He will write more now?

Started by HarryTrotter, November 15, 2016, 07:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryTrotter

Dan Slott leaves twitter.Who thought that possible?Who will argue with Rich now?He seems happy,btw.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/11/15/dan-slott-quits-twitter-over-pro-trump-rhetoric/
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Silver Shocker

He's tried to swear off twitter/social media many times before and it never stuck. We'll see if he follows it. I haven't really been paying as much attention to what Danny Boy had to say lately anyway. Maybe he will write more now. Mind you, I'd been saying for months that Clone Conspiracy would be delayed and so far I haven't heard anything about that. Still time though.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

HarryTrotter

I think he mostly argued with people who accused him of ripping off Doctor Who.
I think he showed up during Nighthawk/Preorder-gate.But that was mostly Bendis.
He will probably come back.In 8 years max?Or maybe just move to CBR like the rest of Marvel staff.
Jon Farmer

Previsionary

Isn't he already on CBR? Dan Slott likes to argue and talk with fans too much to really cut free. It's his thing. I remember discussing this with SS years ago, so it seems little has changed, lol, just the topic.
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

I think we can take this for what he's said it is at face value: He's gone off twitter specifically because of things that happened that we do not discuss here. As soon as that nonsense dies down, he'll probably reactivate it.

HarryTrotter

Quote from: Tomato on November 16, 2016, 05:48:52 PM
I think we can take this for what he's said it is at face value: He's gone off twitter specifically because of things that happened that we do not discuss here. As soon as that nonsense dies down, he'll probably reactivate it.

4-8 years?
Jon Farmer

Tomato

On twitter? Plz. Give it a week. It'll still be there, sure, but it won't be as prevalent.

HarryTrotter

Well,hes probably back by now,but it was nice while it lasted.
Jon Farmer

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer