News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Enter Mysterio

Started by trebean, August 14, 2016, 10:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trebean

Anyone have a Herofile for him? I have a basic Illusionist Mysterio which relies on Illusions to not die but other than that, he has a basic melee attack. A Blinding Area Attack With High Stun and pretty much just that.

BentonGrey

Howdy Trebean, I've got one in the new Marvel Adventures mod that I'm pretty happy with.  He's an interesting challenge to Spider-Man, especially if there are others in the fight.

He's got Illusionist, of course, some mobility Attributes like Jumper and Wall Climbing to let him get around, and a whole grab bag of powers.  He's got a medium powered electrical melee attack that does high stun and medium KB.  He's got a homing 'Dazzling Hologram' attack that causes mental blank with a high effect.  He also has direct panic illusions, a knockout gas bomb swap, an area mental blank illusion attack, and an area smoke attack that blinds.  For his primary damaging power, I gave him 'Static Charges,' a multi-shot ranged power that fires low damage, high stun electrical projectiles.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Those are some good ideas.
I always felt Mysterio was the kind of character that made more sense in a scripted sequence than as a hero file.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Very true Pod, and thanks!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

trebean

Quote from: BentonGrey on August 14, 2016, 04:37:25 PM
Howdy Trebean, I've got one in the new Marvel Adventures mod that I'm pretty happy with.  He's an interesting challenge to Spider-Man, especially if there are others in the fight.

He's got Illusionist, of course, some mobility Attributes like Jumper and Wall Climbing to let him get around, and a whole grab bag of powers.  He's got a medium powered electrical melee attack that does high stun and medium KB.  He's got a homing 'Dazzling Hologram' attack that causes mental blank with a high effect.  He also has direct panic illusions, a knockout gas bomb swap, an area mental blank illusion attack, and an area smoke attack that blinds.  For his primary damaging power, I gave him 'Static Charges,' a multi-shot ranged power that fires low damage, high stun electrical projectiles.
Thanks, I was using a Summoner, Urban Puppetmaster for him but that always felt too powerful and I really had no idea how to properly stat the Illusions.

JonoftheDeD

I'd give Mysterio something like the danger sense attribute since his helmet provides a 360 degree sonar while he's in smoke clouds and stuff.

crosspotts1.0

can i get ur mysterio i love him

BentonGrey

Are you asking for mine, CP?  If so, he'll be included in the next release of Marvel Adventures, but he's customized, so his HF wouldn't necessarily work right.
God Bless

crosspotts1.0

i realy want to play ur game but i cant figer out how to install it i dont know what i need to do

BentonGrey

Well CP, I'm happy to hear you're interested in my little project.  I answered your question on the thread, but let me add that the new version hasn't been released yet.  The current release has a lot of great stuff, but it won't have Mysterio.  I'll be releasing vol. II soon, though.
God Bless

Discoking090

I enjoy using the inner being attribute for non combat oriented character or summoner or private army, then you atleast can creat plenty of distractions that attack your target for you

oktokels

This is my hero files for Mysterio:  :D

MYSTERIO
------------------
WEIGHT:    170 LBS

------------------

STRENGTH : 3
SPEED    :    4
AGILITY  :    3
ENDURANCE: 4
ENERGY   :    4

------------------

POWERS
------------------
a) Melee: 1 hit, low dmg, normal swiftness.

a) Trap net: Ranged stasis or tangle, high dmg, low cost, med range, med accuracy.

b) Gas spray: Beam mental blank, very high dmg, low cost, short range, high accuracy.

c) Knock out gas: area knock out, very high dmg, med cost, short range.

d) Hypnosis: med dmg, low cost, short range, med accuracy.

e) Time bomb: Direct Ignition, high dmg, med cost, long range, high accuracy.

f) Mist cloak: Cloak of shadows, low cost.

g) Holographic travel: Teleport, low cost.

h) Glass helmet: passive defence, normal block, 50% frequent vs acid & radiation, block melee, ranged, area & direct.

i) Suit: passive defence, normal block, 30% vs physical and energy, blocks melee & ranged.
------------------

ATTRIBUTES
------------------

Iron guts: Breathing apparatus.

Cybernetic mind: Mysterio was a meticulous planeer and organizer.

Tracker: Sensors.

Illusionist: Holographics.