News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

ghosting fix on vxAllen and vxWest

Started by abenavides, August 04, 2016, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

Was trying out multiple Flash meshes in rumble room (Barry and Wally) and noticed that I had the ghosting problem.

I've been able to fix this before following the steps (python script method).

Install the programs in this order:

1. python-2.7.3.msi
2. PyFFI-0.4.5.win32
3. pywin32-217.win32-py2.7
4. ffvt3rskinpartition-1.0.win32

To use:

1. First run the character through the EZNifConvert tool (found here: http://www.alexff.com/goodies.php) BUT DON'T EXIT THE TOOL!
2. Copy the text in the "Browse to the nif to be converted" text field. All of it.
3. Right click on the "ffvt3rskinpartion.py" in your "C:\Python27\Scripts" folder (or wherever you installed the script) and click on "Edit with Pythonwin"
4. Click on File>Run (or Ctrl+R) to open the "Run Script" dialog box.
5. In the "Arguments" text field, paste the text that you copied from the EZNifConvert tool, encased in " ".

For example,
Say this was the text that I copied: C:\Program Files (x86)\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\Custom\Art\library\characters\flash_barry_tf\character.NIF
When I enter this into the "Arguments" text field (#5), it should look like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\Custom\Art\library\characters\flash_barry_tf\character.NIF"

6. Click "OK" and wait until you see an "exit code 0" at the very bottom of the window.
7. Exit both the script and the EZNifConvert Tool.

Installed the 4 packages and ran the script but no luck fixing it.
I don't suppose someone has tips on what I could be doing wrong or can fix these meshes for me? It's the 2 by Vertex (Allen and West)
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

abenavides

Never mind. Think I got it now.

I was leaving out the quotes around the nif name in the Arguments box
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.