News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 10

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, May 24, 2016, 12:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

Actually she's down to 4 hp thanks to Fanatic and the almighty power of the Retcon.

Wraith draws

Spoiler

Throat Jab: One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Damage dealt to Villains other than Nuit is reduced by 1.(Nuit)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Wraith may use two powers in her Power phase.(Utility Belt)
Wraith's Projectile damage is increased by 2.(Micro Targeting Computer)

Environment Ongoing Effects

Side: The Power of the Ennead

Spoiler

The Power of the Ennead
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are no cards beneath The Shrine of the Ennead, flip this card. Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

The Ennead in Force
At the end of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains (H) minus 2 HP.Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

Deck: 16
Trash: 4

Ennead in Play:

Nuit: She Who Protects
HP: 4/28
Reduce Damage dealt to Villain Targets other than Nuit by 1. The first time a [Red Sun] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, Nuit regains 2 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.

Osiris: Lord of Silence
HP: 24/27
The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each Player discards 1 card and each Hero Target deals themselves 1 Psychic Damage.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, destroy the Target with the lowest HP, other than a Character card.

Shu: Breath of the Wind
HP: 24/24
This card is immune to Melee and Projectile Damage. The first time a [Red Sun] or [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each non-Hero Target regains 1 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of the Environment deck.

Set: God of Storms
HP: 23/26
The first time a [Red Sun] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, play the top card of the Villain deck. The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals each Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of each deck in turn order, starting with the Villain deck.

Ennead Incapacitated:

Ennead Underneath the Shrine of the Ennead:
Spoiler

Atum: World Finisher
HP: 30/30
The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a [Red Sun] card is revealed. Play that card. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into the Villain deck.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Villain trash into the Villain deck.

Geb: Earthquake Speaker
HP: 32/32
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the non-Villain Targets with the highest HP 2 Melee Damage each.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Player puts the top card of their Hero deck on the bottom of their Hero deck.

Isis: Matriarch of Magic
HP: 26/26
The first time a [Green Hand] or [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero with the most cards in play 2 Infernal Damage.
At the start of the Villain turn, discard the top (H) cards of each Hero deck.

Nephthys: Life Warden
HP: 28/28
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals each Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.

Tefnut: Warrior of the Flood
HP: 29/29
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Melee Damage.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Player discards 1 card.

HP: 30/31

Available Powers
Redeem: Fanatic regains 1 HP. Draw 1 card.
"Absolution": Select Melee, Fire, or Radiant as this card's Damage type. Fanatic deals 1 Target 3 Damage of that type.

Deck: 32
Hand: 5
Spoiler

Holy Nova: One-Shot--Fanatic deals each non-Hero Target 1 Radiant Damage. Each Hero Target regains 1 HP.
"Absolution": Equipment, Relic, Limited--When this card enters play, Fanatic regains 1 HP.Power: Select Melee, Fire, or Radiant as this card's Damage type. Fanatic deals 1 Target 3 Damage of that type.
Sanctifying Strike:One-Shot--Fanatic deals 1 Target 1 Melee Damage.You may draw a card.Fanatic regains 1 HP.
Aegis of Resurrection: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When Fanatic drops to 0 or fewer HP, restore Fanatic to 10 HP, then, destroy this card.
Aegis of Resurrection: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When Fanatic drops to 0 or fewer HP, restore Fanatic to 10 HP, then, destroy this card.
Trash: 1
In Play: 1
-Absolution--Equipment, Relic, Limited
Spoiler

"Absolution": Equipment, Relic, Limited--When this card enters play, Fanatic regains 1 HP.Power: Select Melee, Fire, or Radiant as this card's Damage type. Fanatic deals 1 Target 3 Damage of that type.

HP: 23/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Hand: 6
Spoiler

I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Best Card Ever!: One-Shot--Draw 2 Cards!Guise deals 1 target 2 melee damage! Guise regains 1 HP! If you throw your hands in the air and yell, "Woo!" you may play a card.
Gimmicky Character: One-Shot--Discard the top card of every deck. Guise regains HP equal to the number of target cards discarded. You may play a card. What's wrong with shark-jumping, anyway?
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Trash: 2
In Play: 0

Spoiler

HP: 22/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Deck: 31
Hand: 4
Spoiler

Throat Jab: One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
In Play: 4
-Utility Belt--Equipment Limited
-Throwing Knives--Equipment Limited
-Micro Targeting Computer--Equipment Limited
-Razor Ordinance--Equipment Limited
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Throwing Knives:Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.

Deck: 14
Trash: 1
Spoiler

I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Start: Nothing

Play: Urshe:Mummy, 6 HP--At the end of the Environment turn, reveal the top (H) cards of the Environment deck. Put all revealed Trial cards into play.Discard the remaining revealed cards.

End: Top 3 cards are revealed.

Swinging Blades: Trial--At the end of the Environment turn, deal each Target 3 Melee Damage. At the start of the Environment turn, a Hero Target may take (H) minus 2 Melee Damage. If they take Damage this way, destroy this card.
Swarm of Scarabs: Trial, 5 HP--Reduce Damage dealt to this card by 1. Players cannot draw Hero cards.
Judgement of Anubis--When this card enters play, search the Environment trash and deck for Anubis. Put him into play. If you searched the Environment deck, shuffle it. At the end of the Environment turn, Anubis deals each Target 2 Infernal Damage, and destroys this card.

Swinging Blades and Swarm of Scarabs are put into play.  Judgement of Anubis is discarded.

Swinging Blades hits all targets for 3 Melee damage, before damage reduction.

That makes it the Ennead's turn.

Start: Nothing

Play: The Grave Beckons: One-Shot, [Purple Ankh]--Destroy each non-Villain Target with 3 or fewer HP.
Swarm of Scarabs and Urshe are destroyed

All Purple Ankh effects are triggered.  This means Osiris.

Each player must now discard one card.

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Reepicheep

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Deaths Jester

<sneaks in and reshuffles his cards....and tosses a few of the more dangerous cards out of the villains deck>

catwhowalksbyhimself

Not so fast there mr sneaky pants.  Not on my watch.  Just for that, you all get to hit yourself for 1 hp each.  Which you were going to do anyway.

catwhowalksbyhimself

It is now Fanatic's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
Damage dealt to Villains other than Nuit is reduced by 1.(Nuit)

Hero Ongoing Effects

Heroes may not draw cards.(Swarm of Scarabs)
Damage dealt to Swarm of Scarabs is reducted by 1.(Swarm of Scarabs)

Spoiler

The Power of the Ennead
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are no cards beneath The Shrine of the Ennead, flip this card. Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

The Ennead in Force
At the end of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains (H) minus 2 HP.Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

Ennead in Play:

HP: 1/28
Reduce Damage dealt to Villain Targets other than Nuit by 1. The first time a [Red Sun] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, Nuit regains 2 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.

HP: 22/27
The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each Player discards 1 card and each Hero Target deals themselves 1 Psychic Damage.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, destroy the Target with the lowest HP, other than a Character card.

HP: 24/24
This card is immune to Melee and Projectile Damage. The first time a [Red Sun] or [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each non-Hero Target regains 1 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of the Environment deck.

HP: 21/26
The first time a [Red Sun] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, play the top card of the Villain deck. The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals each Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of each deck in turn order, starting with the Villain deck.

Ennead Incapacitated:

Spoiler

The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a [Red Sun] card is revealed. Play that card. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into the Villain deck.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Villain trash into the Villain deck.

The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the non-Villain Targets with the highest HP 2 Melee Damage each.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Player puts the top card of their Hero deck on the bottom of their Hero deck.

The first time a [Green Hand] or [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero with the most cards in play 2 Infernal Damage.

The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals each Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.

The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Melee Damage.

HP: 26/31

Available Powers
"Absolution": Select Melee, Fire, or Radiant as this card's Damage type. Fanatic deals 1 Target 3 Damage of that type.

Spoiler

Holy Nova: One-Shot--Fanatic deals each non-Hero Target 1 Radiant Damage. Each Hero Target regains 1 HP.
Sanctifying Strike:One-Shot--Fanatic deals 1 Target 1 Melee Damage.You may draw a card.Fanatic regains 1 HP.
Spoiler

HP: 19/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Hand: 5
Spoiler

I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Best Card Ever!: One-Shot--Draw 2 Cards!Guise deals 1 target 2 melee damage! Guise regains 1 HP! If you throw your hands in the air and yell, "Woo!" you may play a card.
Trash: 3

Spoiler

HP: 20/26

Available Powers

Hand: 3
Spoiler

Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Throwing Knives:Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.

Deck: 10
-Swinging Blades--Trial
Spoiler

Swinging Blades: Trial--At the end of the Environment turn, deal each Target 3 Melee Damage. At the start of the Environment turn, a Hero Target may take (H) minus 2 Melee Damage. If they take Damage this way, destroy this card.

Deaths Jester

My move this time around....

Spoiler
Will play Best Card Ever with the damage going to Nuit if she's around..if not then go for Osiris...will wait on if I want to play another card or not.

Reepicheep

If I play Holy Nova, ending Nuit, does their damage reduction bonus still count for the other targets in that same move?

Also, I'm thinking its not worth trying to take out the scarabs, since Glitchy has an environment busting card anyway. I can only do 2 damage max, dunno if Guise can finish it off on his turn so he gets a card draw. Thoughts?

Glitch Girl

QuoteThat makes it the Ennead's turn.

Play: The Grave Beckons: One-Shot, [Purple Ankh]--Destroy each non-Villain Target with 3 or fewer HP.
Swarm of Scarabs and Urshe are destroyed

Don't think Scarabs are going to be a problem.

Also Swinging Blades only does 1 point of damage to someone before it's destroyed. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Reepicheep on July 22, 2016, 12:07:08 PM
If I play Holy Nova, ending Nuit, does their damage reduction bonus still count for the other targets in that same move?

Also, I'm thinking its not worth trying to take out the scarabs, since Glitchy has an environment busting card anyway. I can only do 2 damage max, dunno if Guise can finish it off on his turn so he gets a card draw. Thoughts?

I say take out Nuit...the blades can be taken out by either Glitch or by anyone who is willing to take 3 hp damage to destroy it.  The scarabs should be gone.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on July 22, 2016, 12:07:08 PM
The instant a card is destroyed, it's effects cease.  So if you killed Nuit first, her damage shield would drop and all her friends would be hit without the benefit of the damage reduction.  This is why players are allowed to choose the order of these things.

And yes, Scarabs is long gone.

Reepicheep

Wonderful. In that case I'll play Holy Nova, followed by Redeem.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Fanatic draws
Spoiler

Consecrated Ground: One-Shot--Destroy an ongoing card or an Environment card. Fanatic deals up to 3 Targets 1 Radiant Damage each.
Smite the Transgressor: One-Shot--Fanatic deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. You may use an additional power this turn.

It is now Guise's turn.  Your draw from Best Card Ever is

Spoiler

Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Super Ultra Kawaii!!   : Ongoing, Limited--I'm not just a hero, I'm a magical love prince! At the end of each Hero turn, if you have more than H cards in your hand, you may play a card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Deaths Jester

Eh...use power on Osiris and draw 2 cards to end turn.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Guise draws
Spoiler

Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

It is now Wraith's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.(Nuit)

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

The Power of the Ennead

The Ennead in Force

Ennead in Play:

HP: 18/27

HP: 23/24

Ennead Incapacitated:

Spoiler

HP: 28/31

Available Powers

Spoiler

Consecrated Ground: One-Shot--Destroy an ongoing card or an Environment card. Fanatic deals up to 3 Targets 1 Radiant Damage each.
Smite the Transgressor: One-Shot--Fanatic deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. You may use an additional power this turn.
Spoiler

HP: 21/27
Available Powers:

Deck: 29
Hand: 8
Spoiler

Total Beefcake:Ongoing, Limited--Who would want to hurt such a beauty? The first time Guise would be dealt damage each turn, redirect that damage to the non-hero target with the lowest HP. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Super Ultra Kawaii!!   : Ongoing, Limited--I'm not just a hero, I'm a magical love prince! At the end of each Hero turn, if you have more than H cards in your hand, you may play a card.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Spoiler

Available Powers

Hand: 3
Spoiler

Spoiler

-Swinging Blades--Trial
Spoiler

Glitch Girl

Play Infrared Eyepiece and use it. 

Debating about my second power - I can do 5 points to someone (probably Osiris) or 3 points to Osiris and Set (Shu is immune), or I can Activate Stealth and soak the 1 point of damage from the Swinging Blades on the Environment's turn, destroying them.  I kinda want to see what the Eyepiece pulls up first before I decide.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on July 24, 2016, 03:59:51 AM
I can Activate Stealth and soak the 1 point of damage from the Swinging Blades on the Environment's turn, destroying them.
That won't work.  The card specifically says it is only destroyed if you actually take damage.  If you take 0, then it is not destroyed.

The Eyepiece reveals

Death's Grasp: One-Shot, [Purple Ankh]--The Villain Target with the lowest HP deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP (H) minus 2 Infernal Damage.
Elemental Storm: One-Shot, [Green Hand]--The Villain Target with the lowest HP deals each Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage, 1 Fire Damage, and 1 Cold Damage.

Choose one for the top of the deck.

Deaths Jester

I'll take the damage to get rid of the blades when it comes time.

Reepicheep

Noticing that both Guise and Wraith are melee and projectile based, is there any way between us that we can overcome Shu's immunities? Otherwise I'll start focus firing Shu with my radiant attacks.

Glitch Girl

Death's Grasp on top, Elemental Storm on bottom and target Osiris with Razor Ordinance.

And unless there's a way to turn all attacks elemental, I think you're the only one who can hurt Shu.
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Wraith Draws
Spoiler

Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.

That makes it Tomb of Anubis's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.(Nuit)

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

The Power of the Ennead

The Ennead in Force

Ennead in Play:

HP: 13/27

HP: 23/24

Ennead Incapacitated:

Spoiler

HP: 28/31

Available Powers

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP: 21/27
Available Powers:

Hand: 8
Spoiler

Super Ultra Kawaii!!   : Ongoing, Limited--I'm not just a hero, I'm a magical love prince! At the end of each Hero turn, if you have more than H cards in your hand, you may play a card.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

-Infrared Eyepiece--Equipment Limited
Spoiler

-Swinging Blades--Trial
Spoiler

catwhowalksbyhimself

Start: Guise takes 1 point of damage to destroy Swinging Blades.

Play: Idol of Anput: Treasure, Relic--When a Trial card is destroyed, 1 Player may place this card in their play area. They gain the following Power: Power: Regain 2 HP.

End: None.

This makes it the Ennead's turn.

Start:  The Environment's trash is shuffled into its deck.

Play: Death's Grasp: One-Shot, [Purple Ankh]--The Villain Target with the lowest HP deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP (H) minus 2 Infernal Damage.

Osiris hits Guise for 1 point of damage.

This activates all Purple Ankh effects.

All players must now discard 1 card.

Deaths Jester

Trash Super Ultra Kawaii!!

As for the damage to Shu, I can copy Fanatic's Absolution for one turn via I Can Do That, Too! to to hit him as well.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 24, 2016, 06:07:27 PM

As for the damage to Shu, I can copy Fanatic's Absolution for one turn via I Can Do That, Too! to to hit him as well.

It only copies Ongoings.  Absolution is an Equipment.  Lemme See That, if you had it, would let you use Absolution, but Fanatic would not be able to if you did.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

Reepicheep

Deaths Jester

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on July 24, 2016, 06:46:47 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 24, 2016, 06:07:27 PM

It only copies Ongoings.  Absolution is an Equipment.  Lemme See That, if you had it, would let you use Absolution, but Fanatic would not be able to if you did.

Damn..though Absolution was a power...oh well....

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 25, 2016, 06:13:22 PM

Damn..though Absolution was a power...oh well....

Sorry, I was thinking of a totally different card.  You still can't do that, but for different reasons.

I Can Do That Too does copy powers--And Absolution does have a power--but it only copies powers on character cards.  So you can either use Redeem from Fanatic and Stealth from Wraith.

I was able to be in beta testing games for the characer, and earlier versions did not specify the character had to be in play, making it much more powerful.