News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Voices?

Started by OrWolvie1, February 16, 2016, 11:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrWolvie1

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this question, but I'm looking for some voice packs for a mod I'm working on. Any help/ideas/suggestions would be welcome.
here's what I'm looking for thus far :)

Darkseid

Skrulls

Super Skrull

BentonGrey

Did I make a Darkseid vp?  Haha, it's been so long, I can't even remember!  Anyway, I THINK that VPMAX had one, didn't it?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

OrWolvie1

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 16, 2016, 11:46:39 PM
Did I make a Darkseid vp?  Haha, it's been so long, I can't even remember!  Anyway, I THINK that VPMAX had one, didn't it?

Not that I have found. or if there was, it wasn't labeled that. :)

BentonGrey

I've got a Darkseid VP in my files...hmm...where did that come from?  My guess is it is from Alex's JLA mod.  You might check with him about it and see if you can use it.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

OrWolvie1

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 17, 2016, 03:12:44 AM
I've got a Darkseid VP in my files...hmm...where did that come from?  My guess is it is from Alex's JLA mod.  You might check with him about it and see if you can use it.

I'll be sure to do that :)

OrWolvie1

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 17, 2016, 03:12:44 AM

I spoke with Alex this morning and he's given me the go ahead to use his voice packs. I would really appreciate it if you could send that to me. I'm nowhere near ready for it yet, but I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row, so to speak ahead of time.

orwolvie@yahoo.com

OrWolvie1