News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

PS/PC Crossplay

Started by BigAl1775, January 26, 2016, 01:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigAl1775

The team at DCUO is attempting to finalize the Xplay between console and PC by Thursday 1/28. Yesterday, they had a maintenance (the 3rd in as many weeks) which was to finish up any naming issues. Tomorrow, they are releasing a game update that fixes a couple powers and starts the revamp of the pvp system. Busy week for the folks at DCUO.
Dreadlok-Officer of Freedom Reborn on DCUO (PC)
              -Founder of Freedom Reborn on Marvel:Contest of Champions (tablet)

GhostMachine

I hope the crossplay fixes a lot of things. I'm about to be hosed when my characters reach 70 CR (I'm premium and only own one episode: Lightning Strikes. Can't afford to subscribe or buy more episodes until at least April), but at the same time I can never find Sunstone Matrix raids.

BigAl1775

Quote from: GhostMachine on January 26, 2016, 08:02:16 PM
I hope the crossplay fixes a lot of things. I'm about to be hosed when my characters reach 70 CR (I'm premium and only own one episode: Lightning Strikes. Can't afford to subscribe or buy more episodes until at least April), but at the same time I can never find Sunstone Matrix raids.
I can guarantee, if you need to get it done, I can help you get thru it in a jif  :cool:

BigAl1775

Are now under a potential 24 hour update merging the servers. After its up, Episode 21 is launching as well. :thumbup:

GhostMachine

By the way, know how I said I wasn't going to be able to buy episodes until April in League chat a few times? Well, I managed to sign up for Legendary status yesterday, but I can only afford to do it for one month.

BigAl1775

Quote from: GhostMachine on February 05, 2016, 02:50:16 AM
By the way, know how I said I wasn't going to be able to buy episodes until April in League chat a few times? Well, I managed to sign up for Legendary status yesterday, but I can only afford to do it for one month.
Did not know that. Sounds like we need to run some raids and get you geared up fast.  :P

GhostMachine

Works for me.

Sadly, I've noticed the stupidity level has gone up since crossplay went live. LoA groups that have trouble with Serpent Claw (but not the other bosses) and Chasm raids that can't even clear out the starting area trash mobs without multiple deaths then leave some turrets up so people have problems catching up if they're defeated, for instance. Too many people running around like chickens with their heads cut off or pulling `Leroy Jenkins' style crap. (If I join a LoA group in progress, and it says "Defeat Serpent Claw", I'm leaving from now on.)