News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

where can I find male_muscular keyframes???

Started by heroidosilencio, September 25, 2015, 05:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

I don`t know if it is the right place to post it, but
I would like to put new movements to a char but I am not being able to do it, I guess the problem is because I am trying to transfer a male_basic movement to a male_muscular char with m25keytransfer.

So, I would like to find new male_muscular keyyframes to do it. Is it possible to find???  I know there are many male_heavy and male_basic keyframes, but how about male_muscular diferent keyframes??

hoss20

What mesh in particular are you wanting different keyframes for? The original male_muscular by Beyonder and male_muscular_tall by Renegade use male_basic keyframes. This is true for most other "muscular" meshes as they used the same "skeleton" or Node location as male_basic and just had some thickness added. This is why there are no male_muscular keyframes around like there are male_basic, male_heavy, and male_hulking. There are quite a few of Grenadier's later meshes, though, that have different geometry and have to be used with his keyframes for meshes of the same size that he created to avoid any distortion.

heroidosilencio

Ohh, now I understood.
Thank you, Hoss20.

By the way, I am trying to copy the movement GRAPESTART from your Vision_skope_h20 to the Colossus_dm from Detour-me.

I was trying to make Collosus make this movement grapestart and I would put a strong knockback so that it looked as if Colllosus was trowing another character, but when I copy bips from vision and paste in colossus, the skeleton of Vision appears in the ground and not in the body of Colossus.

Do you have any idea how to do that or do you know any other compatible keyframe that contains the movement Grapestart wrich I could use in Colossus??? (the skin seems to be Colossus_Basic)

Thank you very much for your help!!!

heroidosilencio

Ops, I made a mistake. It is not grapestart it is  MELEE_THROW