News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

A new comic from one of our own!

Started by detourne_me, July 17, 2015, 08:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Hey guys, I noticed on Facebook today that a former FR member, Revenant, is publishing a comic on comixology.
check it out https://www.comixology.com/Revolutionaries-1/digital-comic/50716?ref=dXNlci9teUNvbWljcy9kZXNrdG9wL3Jvd0xpc3QvbXlSZWNlbnRDb21pY3M
The first issue is kind of an origin story for a character that i think is based on his avatar. It's pretty good.

Silver Shocker

Cool find! Always great to see one of our own make it into the industry.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

JeyNyce

He's not the only one.  Zapow (Tom Stillwell) has several books out and will be coming out with another one early next year.  This is a very talented group of people here on FR
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

bat1987

That's really cool. Also worth noting that Ink (peter nguyen) made it into comics as well. Most notably he actually pencilled an issue of secret six for DC.

Silver Shocker

Yep, I remember those two (I have the issue of SS Ink did) and if I recall Courtnal6 was the artist for Honor Brigade with Zapow.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

Distorto

which issue was that?
Quote from: Silver Shocker on July 18, 2015, 04:52:55 AM
Yep, I remember those two (I have the issue of SS Ink did) and if I recall Courtnal6 was the artist for Honor Brigade with Zapow.

Silver Shocker

Issue #16 of the previous volume. It has Black Alice on the cover.
~Rocky Balboa