News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

TIM DRAKE movements

Started by heroidosilencio, July 11, 2015, 11:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

I was trying to put gambit's jim NO JACKET lee keyframe from Ink in the Podemark's Tim Drake, so that Tim Drake could use his staff like Gambit, but the mesh doesn't acept it.

Could someone help me with that??
I tried even nifskope but without sucess...

http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/ink.html
http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/podmark.html

detourne_me

I think it might be easier for you to use the gambit mesh as a base, then paste in the Tim Drake mesh parts into it.
The Tim Drake skope keyframes are a little complicated now as they are mixed from a few different sets.

heroidosilencio

Ah, I see. I tried to put tim drake`s skin in the gambit jim lee`s mesh, but it didn`t fit good. Because gambit`s hair` appears in the mesh
And doing that I loose the cape...

Any other idea? Thank you for helping me, Detour_me

heroidosilencio

detourne_me, I noticed I can put tim drake`s mesh into KRAVEN SKOPE (ZARAN MESH)
it looks good.

Couldn`t you put Tim Drake`s cape into this mesh?? I don`t know if it is possible.

detourne_me

Just add the cape node to the new mesh and you should be able to copy paste his cape, too.
The cape won't be animated, but that's one step closer to what you want, right?

SickAlice

I redid Ink's Gambit jacket awhile back for the Fantomex mesh, resizing the sleeves to normal male arms and weighting them as well as making the texturing a little easier. I then made a few variants of it on various male and female meshes. I did it because I had problems with reusing it as well, maybe fetch it from my site and give it a whirl.

heroidosilencio

Oh, thank you both!!
I just got your mesh, SickAlice. It helped a lot.

Now, I am trying to transfer the cape nod, but I enter in Robbin Staff mesh and I can't find the nod cape.

Where should it be??

This is what I see:

Nif controls sequence idle
Nif controls sequence pain
Nif controls sequence run
Nif controls sequence fall
Nif controls sequence_pick_up_object

I see many nif control sequences, but no nif control cape.

SickAlice

It sounds like your looking at the keyframe file (keyframes.kf). The cape node is located in the nif (the model/character.nif) file. It is name " cape_top " in that nif and is NiNode number 245. You would " Copy branch " (Right click > Block > Copy Branch) that node which in turn will automatically take the rest of the attached bones with it, then paste it into (Right click > Block > Paste Branch) whichever file your trying to add it to. In that nodes case it needs to be pasted into whichever nifs " Bip01 Spine1 " node in order for the cape to retain it's original position. The cape 3d model itself naturally needs to go along for the ride as well, copying the " cape_q01 " node from Robin (NiNode #614) and pasting it into the Scene Root of the new nif (same way as previously).

heroidosilencio

Ah, I see.
I opend NIFSKOPE and the character nif from mesh "robbin staff".

Then, I made a Right click  Block > Copy Branch) in the ni node cape_q01 part.

After that, I opend gambit mesh symbionte character.nif file and clicked on the ninode scene root and on paste branch.

The file was copied. I also, put the skins files from robbin staff in gambit symbionte file. But when I opend it on freedom force game, the game shows
no cape in gambit. Where did I commit a mistake??? Thank you again.

heroidosilencio

I did it!
I did it!

the cape is shown in the nifskope mesh, but it does not appear in the game.

What do I do now??

heroidosilencio

Oh, it did appear now!

The problem is that it was not suffy to copy the cape nod.
It was necessary to copy the nod inside the spine 01.

thank you all!!!

detourne_me

:thumbup: it's good to see you are getting the hang of it!

heroidosilencio

Yes, Thank you!!! :)
You helped me a lot!!!!