Comprehensive List of Freedom Force Content Sites!!!

Started by spydermann93, May 26, 2015, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Hey everybody!

This thread is dedicated to collecting all sites that are still hosting Freedom Force (and the expansion, too) content! This was Sick Alice's idea.

Any who, I hope to keep this list updated with sites and links for new-comers and Freedom Force veterans alike to browse and just enjoy everything that our wonderful content-creators have been making!

Let's get started!

~Alive and Ready for Downloads!~
1. Alex's Freedom Fortress
2. Avalon's Skins
3. Blobula's Bad Boys
4. Crimson Quill Productions
5. Damnage Done
6. Dreamerzoid's FF Stuff
7. Ewzzy's Freedom Force
8. Freedom Force Chinese Takeout
9. Figure Fan's Freedom Force
10. Force of Paradox - New and Improved!
11. Freedom Force Forever (a portal to many FF links)
12. Freedom Force Link Portal
13. Freedom Force Universe
14. Freedom Force X
15. Fundament Zero (and it's content section)
16. Fur Freedom
17. Goggles Pizanno's Warehouse
18. The Greylands
19. Gryphon's Freedom Force
20. HeroForce
21. Liberty Bay
22. The Litterbox
23. Melmoth Hall
24. The Mod Graveyard
25. Spectral Knight's Skingdom
26. Starlock for Freedom
27. STK Productions: Glitch Girl's Freedom Force
28. StrangeFate
29. Tommyboy's Meshes
30. Tortuga's .TGA Party
31. Tsar Ivan's Freedom Force
32. Ultimate DC
33. Vigilante's Freedom Force
34. Naitvalis' Skopes and Skins

~Temporary Sites/Links That Still Have Working Downloads!~
1. Freedom Reborn Productions Backup Site
2. FXForce

Mods
Crisis Main Download
Crisis v1.1 Patch

Meshes and Skopes
CmdKoenig's Star Wars Meshes/Skopes
J-078's Power Rangers
J-078's Green Ranger
Valandar's Transformers (all)

FX
PFX 1.2

Hero Files
Taskmaster X's Hero Files
USAgent's Hero Files

Mod Tools
M25 Mod Tools
FFvtTR Ghosting Fix

~Archived Web Pages That Might Not Be (And Probably Aren't) Accessible~
1. Gamma Patrol of Lichenstein
2. Heath's Freedom Force Skins
3. New Power Inc (from 2006)
4. Gni's Nox Genesis Links
     Gni's Hexes
     Gni's Meshes
     Gni's Skins

~Helpful Character Reference Sites~
1. Ben Reily's Marvel RPG
     Marvel
     DC
     DC new52
     Image Comics
     Other
2. Official Marvel Handbook - Master Edition
3. New Power Inc Character Bios (for characters found on the NPI in the link above)
4. Skycutter's Marvel RPG Writeups
5. Character Rapsheet (for all of your villainous needs)
6. Classic Marvel RPG (browse the site for downloads, hero profiles, and more!)
     Classic Character Profiles
7. Comic Vine
8. Marvel Wikia
9. Marvel.com
10. DC Wikia
11. DC.com

SickAlice

Fantastic, thanks. I have some reps to do but I'll go through it and see if I have anything to drop in. I'll work on the mesh list during the next two weeks. Thanks again. This helps a ton.

Cyber Burn

I think I have a few Links that are not on this List, as soon as this Quarter finishes, I'll go through and double check.

SickAlice

Can we get this pinned? I think it'll help people especially new users if this is the first thing they see when they come in the forum. It's a directory/index page of this forum when you think about it. Again thank you from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet for this friends, this is invaluable to me and is already saving time.

spydermann93

Updated the first post:

Under Archived Pages, you'll find "Gni's Nox Genesis"

You'll also find a brand new section of Character references.  A lot of those sites are what I use to build my characters and try and get them as close to lore as I possibly can.

SickAlice

Maybe it's on my end but I'm having an issue with Transformers Mediafire link. I tried downloading it in three different browsers: Chrome, Opera and Mozilla and was denied each time. The error message said there's a phishing virus on that page. Just thought I would give a heads up. Mediafire can be bad like that hence why I stopped using their service myself.

spydermann93

Quote from: SickAlice on May 31, 2015, 06:16:48 PM
Maybe it's on my end but I'm having an issue with Transformers Mediafire link. I tried downloading it in three different browsers: Chrome, Opera and Mozilla and was denied each time. The error message said there's a phishing virus on that page. Just thought I would give a heads up. Mediafire can be bad like that hence why I stopped using their service myself.

Ah, thank you very much for that head's up!!

I'll reupload the pack as soon as I am able :)

SickAlice

No prob. Normally I block warned sites but since it's you I took some time and scanned it. It's the page but that's rather obvious. Doubt you sat and scripted a virus and uploaded it. Sad to say it's sites like Mediafire. Those file hosts have been around for too long and have too much traffic. As a result their laden with bugs. Same with Photobucket. I had an account there since the site started and was unpopular but recently shut it down due to bugs in favor of Pinterest. The people that run Pinterest are real anal about what stays on their site, right down to image quality. So you should be fine with just uploading it again so it has a new page/link. That's part of the reason I want everyone to have site hosting though. Really Valander is overdue for it. Vertex is overdue for a new host as well. I can probably track Val down if permission would be needed but my page isn't a good central hub. He'd fit either Paradox or Alex's site. I see him pop on the popular Transformers sites if anyones wondering, usually Seibertron of course. Still making great TF models too!

spydermann93

Ok, I reuploaded the file.

Hopefully it doesn't give you any issues. ^_^

SickAlice

Thanks, I'll nab it tonight. It was probably a one off thing as I said I was detecting it on the page (so it was in one of the ads), not the actual zip. Else I can extract from the executable for FF1 CB shared, make sure I get the full monty that way. Thank you for going to effort either way though, it's appreciated and saves a lot of time.

spydermann93

Quote from: SickAlice on June 02, 2015, 07:08:52 PM
Thanks, I'll nab it tonight. It was probably a one off thing as I said I was detecting it on the page (so it was in one of the ads), not the actual zip. Else I can extract from the executable for FF1 CB shared, make sure I get the full monty that way.

The TF mod does not include all Transformers that Valandar released, but it does contain a good number of them.

Quote from: SickAlice on June 02, 2015, 07:08:52 PMThank you for going to effort either way though, it's appreciated and saves a lot of time.

It's really the least that I can do.

spydermann93

Added the "FFvtTR Ghosting Fix" under "Mod Tools" in the OP.

spydermann93

Added Naitvalis' Skopes and Skins under "Alive and Ready to Download" ^_^

spydermann93