News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

claws and sabre_claws FX

Started by satch4684, March 25, 2015, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satch4684

there's no start or core, just end for these FX.

this may be a strange question, but is there file(s) in the _texture folder i can delete to remove the blood splatter from this effect?

Amazo Version 2.2

i know very little about fx's, but I would assume that just deleting the file from the texture folder would have a similar effect to not having all the art files in a skin folder on a regular mesh. so going off that, i  think you would have to edit the nif file, maybe hide the part that points to the blood spatter?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

satch4684

right i see, the blood droplets would probably show up pink or something, hmm i dont know how to edit nifs......actually i had been previously  editing the melee effects to just be sounds, i think i will go back to that, FF edit is suddenly SLOW as molasses on this new setup though

Cyber Burn

I hid the "Blood" effect in the Nif Files, so all you see now is the "Claw" effect. If you'd like, PM me an E-Mail address, and I can send the Nif Files your way.