News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

TNT Titans

Started by HarryTrotter, January 02, 2015, 07:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyte Dragon

I loves me some Titans! I got both seasons on DVD and I agree the first season went jussssst a wee bit into the dark side. But I think the alot of good shows usually start out rough before they find their legs. Now I have this to say....

Quote from: Silver Shocker on January 31, 2021, 04:09:57 AM
6. TIM DRAKE.

:faint

YESSSSSS!! I want me some live action Timmy!! Tim is my favorite Robin, and I can't wait to see this!
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Silver Shocker

I think I saw you in a movie once. And a cartoon.. Or maybe that was me.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the show and looking forward to Tim. Contrary to the "noone cares about Tim Drake" joke, I know full well us Tim fans are out there.

Steph: Come on, you've had to have pirated a movie at some point?

Tim: Well I wanted to see Cloverfield, but there wasn't time....

I wonder what Tim thinks of Cloverfields 2 sequels (with a third one coming from one of the writers of the upcoming reboot of Batman to boot)

Oh, they announced another character - Nightwing villain Lady Vic. Neat!

Also I just read this description for the show's version of Tim: "Variety describes Tim as 'a streetwise kid who's managed to grow up on the toughest streets without losing his indelible belief in heroism.'"

Well, dangit. Not sounding too good at the moment. But maybe it'll turn out good and comic accurate.

If I were to guess, I'd guess the idea will be that he's from a poor, unsafe neighborhood as a way to tackle social issues, which 1. Was absolutely in the Wolfman/Perez run, and 2. Does not preclude him being similar to the Tim we know and love. In a similar vein, I think the kid who plays Miguel from Kobra Kai could probably play Tim very easily. We know he can fight.  :)
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa