News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

How would you...

Started by daglob, December 23, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

There is a Golden Age character named Nightshade who has the power to animate his shadow. I've been trying to figure out how to do something like this; does anyone have suggestions?

I'm thinking of mostly ranged attacks. I have a hex-edited stretch beam that has a black hand, but it isn't really what I want. I considered having him summon a shadow form, but haven't quite decided.

Cyber Burn

Maybe you could export the "Fire_Elemental" from  :ffvstr: as an object, then import it into a :ff: Nif, then use that Nif as the Core.Nif for an FX? You may lose the Particle Emitters by doing that, but otherwise it might work. If you do it that way, assuming it would work, then you wouldn't have to give up a slot in your Attributes when creating your Hero File.

Cyber Burn

The possibility got me curious, so I had to try it out. It still needs some adjusting, but the premise more or less worked.

Basically, I imported the Fire_Elemental's  :ffvstr: Character.Nif into Blender, then exported it as a Character.Nif for  :ff:.

It floats a little high when used as a projectile, so I'm working on adjusting it a bit.

Amazo Version 2.2

think you could send me this? i'm really interested in checking it out.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Not a problem, I'll send you what I have, but it's still a WIP. Definitely far from finished.

daglob

Cyber Burn

Let me know if or what you want changed, and I'll be glad to give it a try.