News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

I'm like all nostalgic and stuff

Started by MikeB7, June 19, 2014, 03:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeB7

I peek at FR every few months or so just to see if it's here.  But today, I'm feeling all kinds of nostalgic.  I used to do things and say things here and it was so much fun.  It's so awesome to see the FX forum still has some life in it.  Now I'm gonna fade out like an alpha'd tga file!  Keep on keepin' on, guys!   :thumbup:

Outcast

I wasn't really there when things were pretty much more active and busy. And I can only recognize some of the few people/heroes who were a part of it through my past visits on certain fan sites that were/are still up. But i feel glad that some of you guys are still around, and all the more when you guys still show some interest for the game and to those still modding.  :cool:

Cyber Burn

Nice to see you Mike. Any advice for wannabe FX'ers?

Podmark

Freedom Force will never die!!
Good to see you Mike.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

MikeB7

Hiya!  Sorry for the...uh...laaaaate reply heh.  It's funny, three days after my post RL sideswiped me with an MS exacerbation and I kinda totally pretty much almost not quite exactly forgot about this.

Cyber - You're already doing what I'd suggest.  It's what I did when FXing was new.  Start a thread, offer your services, talk and ask questions - and just make a lot of stuff, play around with it.  Before FXForce I had a thread for Avatar FX, just to keep busy and practice as well as getting others involved.  Have fun with it!

Podmark - I always enjoyed your skins and your humor.  And that's something you'll just have to live with.

Outcast - Hi!

Outcast

Hi MikeB7. Nice to hear from you again.  :)

Sorry to hear about your MS Exacerbation. I've read that exercising, lowering your stress levels and eating a healthy balanced diet helps to manage it. Be sure to take it easy. Relax but take some time to exercise even for a few minutes.

Cyber Burn

Hey Mike, thank you for the advice. I have to say that I have an insane amount of respect for the FX Force Team. I've tried to mess around with a Hex Editor, without the best of results, and am just blown away with what you guys have accomplished in regards to creating FX.

I won't even get started with how awesome you guys are in regards to using a Hex Editor to edit Meshes. Just...WoW!!!

With you posting here, I hope that means you're feeling better. Take of yourself, and I hope to see you around some more.