is the freedom force community slowly dying?

Started by agentfidok9, September 14, 2014, 10:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmarrs

And that's just it new Art ne Meshes but the same game...

There's nothing wrong with evolving the game in the same way we do Key frames, Meshes, Maps, Skins, were Evolving everything but the game...
And that's doesn't mean we have to eliminate the old one like we don't dismiss the very frist meshes that were created here some 10 years ago.
Heck I still prefer FF1 over FF2 as far as graphics are concerned but then that's just me FF2 seems a little more Cartoonish to me then FF1.
The Streets are Bluish and its so bright etc.

And that's ok for whoever likes that.

But I feel we are STUCK.

Amazo Version 2.2

i was kind of surprised to see this thread. i know that the franchise is kind of dated compared to current games, but the fact that there is still so much new content being released is amazing. for all the creators who make such amazing meshes, skins, skopes, fx, and everything else, thank you. you have brought me years of entertainment. i hope that this continues for years to come.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.