Alex's Freedom Fortress [2022-06-04] Twenty Years baby!

Started by abenavides, August 22, 2014, 01:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

The long-awaited August update is finally here! and it's a big one ...

Let's start off with the big news. The Fortress is very happy to welcome our first new artist in years - DaGlob!
And he gets off to a fantastic start with 21 impressive creations!

Next, 9 classic meshes have been added to Beyonder's page. I've added keyframes and FFv3R conversions where needed, 'cause here at the Fortress, we're all about making it EZ !

Then we keep it going with 4 creations from El Insensatez

And then ... just to make sure we keep our rep as the World's Mightiest FF Fan site ... 15 more meshes from Johnny Patches - almost all of them with new skins by DaGlob! (1 by Courtnall6)
Special thanks to hoss20 for the FFv3R version of Fantasticar which is included in the download.

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

deanjo2000

Amazing update and daglob is a very nice addition to the fortress, well deserved :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

martialstorm

Congrats to AlexFF & Daglob, that plus all the other fantastic updates is brilliant! :thumbup:

Vertex

A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

abenavides

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

SickAlice

Got internet so I finally got to rifle though everything on your site as well as over at FRP and Heroforce. Everything looks fabulous and is creative, everyone. With this kind of inflating talent and skill about this site I can only pity the company that doesn't take notice and start tossing job offers around.

abenavides

This month's update is here! We start with 43 skins and meshes (by Beyonder, Courtnall6, DaGlob, and Johnny Patches)
Special thanks to hoss20 for fixing a couple of glitchy meshes so I could include a FFv3R version.

In other updates, I updated my menu with new buttons and icons. And the first installment of my JLA Mod blog is finally up on the newly-renamed Blog page!

www.alexff.com

JKCarrier

SickAlice

abenavides

So many updates in progress, I'm splitting it into 2 updates, so I can get some stuff out there. Here's Dec update #1.
New skins, meshes by Courtnall6, Renegade, DaGlob, El Insensatez, and Johnny Patches.

Plus a JLA Mod Blog entry.

www.alexff.com

martialstorm

What a treasure trove! Thankyou so much for keeping these models and skins available and also to the brilliant creators  :thumbup:

abenavides

www.alexff.com

spydermann93

I just want to point out that I love that you categorized where to find all of the new skins on your homepage, Alex!

Very nice touch!

Cyber Burn

I really can't wait to get home tonight so I can go on a downloading spree.  :D

Starman

Thanks Alex! I really look forward to these updates ... always stuff in there which I don't have and can never find!

SickAlice

abenavides

Spring has sprung and that means it's time for 43 more skins and meshes! Enjoy!
www.alexff.com

Also, there's still time to donate to my Relay for Life team, just head on over to:

www.main.acsevents.org/goto/alexb

www.alexff.com

SickAlice

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

abenavides

Sorry for the long delay, but it's finally here - a summer update!
First up, 20 new skins and meshes for you today, courtesy of DaGlob! (and I probably have 1 or 2 he's sent me I still need to prep besides these- will do asap!)
These 20 new downloads bring me to a milestone, our 1,800th skin or mesh on the ol' Fortress! Thanks to all the artists who have contributed over the years!

Also today - an update to my EZ Hero utility, now up to  version 3.5. Did most of the work for this last year but didn't realize I hadn't posted it until recently. As always, any bugs let me know.

Changes include:
•Added ability to use ALL EP Costs for ALL powers in either game, FF or FFv3R! EZHero will say "(FF)" next to options that are only officially supported in FF
•Removed weight boxes from Send To DAT screens (as hero files can now hold custom weights)
•Bug fixes to EP Cost display for Special powers
•Bug fixes to Batch Send To DAT function
•Bug fixes to Active Defense display
www.alexff.com

SickAlice

abenavides

Quick update today - I fixed the Send to Text bug in EZHero. You can once again create text file summaries of your hero files. Thanks to Benton for pointing out the bug (which was likely there for a few versions - I don't normally use this feature so didn't notice the problem!) I improved the code a little so it now also automatically names the text file the same as your hero file and puts it on your desktop.
www.alexff.com

abenavides

www.alexff.com

abenavides

Today, I have a nifty new Wonder Man pack with various incarnations of Marvel's Mr. Williams. Courtesy of KennX!

www.alexff.com

Epimethee

Nice ! It ven includes Beast's haute couture and the Christmas tree costumes. :)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Kenn

Of course it includes the costume Hank designed.   I like that one.   

The green one with the jets on the back, I never liked.

As I say in the read-me, I guess there's a blue version of the sleeveless one, and the one he had, I guess, when he died the second time, that I haven't done.  But c'est la vie.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

abenavides

Thanks to hoss20 for converting Kenn's Wonder Man pack to FFV3R. Both sets are now included in the download.
www.alexff.com

abenavides

Quick update today - more great stuff from DaGlob (and more on the way)

www.alexff.com

abenavides

www.alexff.com