“The Official Avatar Request Thread”

Started by Cyber Burn, July 28, 2014, 06:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

Still waiting patiently for Timesage. Luckily, my life and other stuff have been keeping be busy and entertained.

Neros Urameshi

I have an update request for Timesage. Now there are two versions I want done:

One would be Timesage as is, and the other would be Timesage with the Infinity Stones on one of his gauntlets.

Nyte Dragon

I'd like to request an Avatar for female Night Dragon.

1.   Name: Night Dragon

2.   Gender: Female

3.   History/Description: History - Jane Austin (No, not THAT Jane Austin) was original just a costumed adventurer, until exposed to... *cue big booming voice* ENERGY X! At first she was mutated into humanoid reptile (resembling THIS but a little more human, with a tail.) She lived in exile, trying to find a way back to human, while still being a heroine.
After a fight with one of her enemies, a mystic relic was damaged and it's unstoppable explosion threatened to expose the nearby innocents to waves of unknown magiks. Without any concern for herself, Dragon dove into a nearby manhole, hoping the energies could be contained underground. The explosion left her unconscious for three days, and when she awoke, she found herself in her current look. She was still reptilian, but she now looked more human then ever. Her face was back! No longer a hideous reptile, although her skin was still green and scaly (moisturizer is a girl's real best friend!). And she had her hair again, too! Plus she discovered she now had wings, was even stronger and more durable, and could even breath fire. (She still feels sorry for melting MJB's ice form.)

Description - Night Dragon is very tall. She stands at 6'2", which makes her feel a little awkward (Like she needs that with everything else.). Her skin is green, slightly pearlescent, with a very fine scale pattern to it. Her eyes have golden colored irises, with vertical slits like a reptile. Her ears are pointed like an elf. She wears her hair with a undercut swept to one side and a design shaved into the other (EXAMPLE) and it's colored blue/purple umbra color. (I doubt there's a mesh with that kind of hair style, but it's how I see her.) Both ears are pierced, and she has a industrial piercing on the ear on the shaved side of her head. She has a nose stud and a septum piercing (a hoop). She wears armor with upper arm bracelets and the lower part has a loincloth. (Check the image below). 

4.   Powers:  Night Dragon has superhuman strength, able to lift/press about 25 tons with relative easy . She is extremely durable, even without her armor, she can sustain huge explosive forces and energy weapons. She heals at a rate beyond normal humans, and is immune to most normal poisons and disease. She is able to fly via her wings. Due to her transformation from the mystic energy, her senses allow her to 'feel' and 'see' magiks, as well as into the infrared spectrum. She can also breath mystical flames that can reach the melting point of steel (She can't focus it, it tends come out in a cone shape).

5.   Weapons: No weapons

6.   Color Scheme: The armor is a steel/chrome color, with golden trim/accents. The loin cloth is blue (perhaps some draconic script in purple on it). Her piercings would be steel colored. Any other colors are in the description above. 

7.   Size Base: FV_Dracona_LHS_horns  I dunno if that has the loincloth, if not, no big deal. I couldn't find a Dracona mesh without horns, except for the law hair one.  :thumbdown:

for :ff:

Here is a Hero Forge image of her.
Spoiler

OMG! I didn't realize how the name change was going to work. The male Night Dragon's real name was James Austin, and changing her to female, I wanted the name to be similar. I just didn't realize it would be Jane Austin!  :roll: But I'm running with it!

I apricate any work that someone can do. Lightning Bug did the definitve version of male Night Dragon, now I would love the female one.
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Randomdays

Not a skinner, but if I had the mesh I think I could easily remove the horns from it in Blender.

daglob

You can also hide the horns with Nifscope.

SuperPoweredYank

Quote from: Night Dragon on February 08, 2021, 05:40:57 PM
OMG! I didn't realize how the name change was going to work. The male Night Dragon's real name was James Austin, and changing her to female, I wanted the name to be similar. I just didn't realize it would be Jane Austin!  :roll: But I'm running with it!

You could call her "Jamie" I suppose.

Nyte Dragon

Quote from: SuperPoweredYank on February 09, 2021, 03:53:17 PM

You could call her "Jamie" I suppose.

Nope, I'm sticking with it.

Anyway, DaGlob has made a great starting point mesh. He said if anyone has Blender, they could fix the ears to 'elven'-like points. And then I'd just need someone to skin me.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Night Dragon on February 13, 2021, 01:23:26 AMAnd then I'd just need someone to skin me.

Finally!  Boots, belts, and handbags for everyone!  But only enough wing-skin for a coin purse.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Nyte Dragon

:doh: I knew, I knew when I said 'skin me' what was going to happen.

And it's a Mighty Wingspan!  :puppyeyes: *bats eyelashes*
 ⁓Doctor Who

SuperPoweredYank

Nyte Dragon

⁓Doctor Who

Randomdays

I can do whatever is needed with blender, but unfortunately, I can't skin.

RD

daglob

I'm trying to make the skin, but chemo is really kicking my arse this week.

Nyte Dragon

Thank you DG. I knew you were having health issues, which is why I was bumping my request. But as I have said before, and will continue to do so, I do truly apricate the efforts you have put into this. (And still put into it.)   
 ⁓Doctor Who

Neros Urameshi

And I'm bumping my request, too:

It's been years, and I'm STILL waiting for Timesage's completion.

daglob

Damn, Neros, but that looks interesting...

Do the blue markings on his legs glow?

Neros Urameshi

deanjo2000

Timesage is in my avatar folder, sorry it took so long  :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Neros Urameshi

Finally! Thanks for the skope! It looks great! :thumbup:

Now all it needs are simple additional skins:

Timesage with the Infinity Stones on one of his gauntlets
Four different-colored clones, ala Time Master (to represent the new guardians of the Celestial Clock)

[MOD EDIT]Allow me to translate. What Rude Boy meant to say was.... 'Thank you for all the hard work you DIDN'T have to put into making this skin for me.
Now I need to learn a paint program to make these 'simple additional skins'. (Shouldn't be so hard since they are simple skins)[/MOD EDIT]

eluvium

Is cool if I submit a request, I haven't been as to play  :ff: or  :ffvstr: in awhile since my gaming computer died and also windows 10 troubles but I'd love to contribute some of my character art here as a long time lover of the game

deanjo2000

I'd like to see what you've done :D if it's not a request but fan art then maybe put it in the art thread.

eluvium

Sure, by what I've done do you mean what I have made in mind?

eluvium

Quote from: deanjo2000 on February 28, 2022, 08:41:59 AM
I'd like to see what you've done :D if it's not a request but fan art then maybe put it in the art thread.

https://imgur.com/FYnxrx6

eluvium

So I have a zip labeled ff sites, and in it is mostly just images and a few stray meshes, but there is a picture of a skin, one for havok and one for shatterstar, they are for an avatar I assume is called Starlock, because the website was called Starlock for Freedom

Omegaprime

1.   Name: Tyrantkiller

2.   Gender: Male

3.   History/Description: His history was simple, gained his abilities in adolescence, but didn't quite understand until he encountered real superhumans. Stoic and fatal pragmatist, believes the world to be much more gray than simple black and white. Superhumans are just another problem of the modern world, hero, villain, in his mind there is little difference in most cases.

4.   Powers: eidetic memory, eidetic reflexes, eidetic physiology due to a highly mutated auto-immune system and healing ability. Heightened physical abilities and senses as well as a multitude of skills. He believes he is a balancing force and one of the few who uses his abilities for what they were intended, protect those who have no voice, those with no ability to protect themselves.

5.   Weapons:  titanium/carbon Fiber Shield twin stun batons,5.7mm fully automatic custom auto pistol, grenades, compound bow with various specialty heads, body armor made of titanium microscale mesh with reinforced Kevlar ceramic composite helmet and vital area plates, whip, titanium Diacoated longsword, utility belt.

6.   Color Scheme:Black, white, Halloween orange

7.   Size Base: Male_Deadpool_muscular
ffvstr

deanjo2000

Do you have a picture? Even a simple drawing.

eluvium

deanjo2000

It was to omegaprime, about his tyrantkiller avatar. I?m interested in doing it but was wondering if he had a visual concept or happy if I wing it.

Omegaprime

I will get a picture asap. How do you attach image?

deanjo2000