“The Official Avatar Request Thread”

Started by Cyber Burn, July 28, 2014, 06:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Distorto

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 05, 2015, 08:00:49 PM
Ideas are flowing, but I do have some quick questions.

#1: He lost his ability to manipulate reality and time. But can he still control Gravity?

#2: Distorto once used his powers to punch Jupiter in half just to put it back together again. Does he have some sort of Helmet for Space Travel?

#3: Costume Question. Cape or No Cape?

#1:  Yes

#2: no he created a rift in the gravitational gravity in the shape of a tube that allowed him to funnel oxygen from earth to his mouth

#3: Not sure, I'm inclined to say no

Thunder

I've been playing with ideas recently.  I think Thunder needs an update.  The only requirement that I have is that he keeps the visor/goggle.  My design sensibilities are Silver Age inspired.  I would love to see a fresh take on the character.  I'm trying to get into drawing again and I would love some inspiration by a new avatar.

1.   Name: Thunder

2.   Gender: Male

3.   History/Description: a fan of the heroes of his youth, Thunder wants to fight "the good fight" in honor of his heroes

4.   Powers: lightning bolts, flight, thunderclap (sonic clap attack)

5.   Weapons:

6.   Color Scheme: originally red, gold, black........now anything goes

7.   Size Base:      Male_Basic

Cyber Burn

Ideas are churning, hopefully, time is accommodating.

Thunder

Cyber Burn

I'm a little behind schedule right now, but I haven't forgotten the Avatars.

Cyber Burn

Sorry WyldFyre, this has been sitting in my E-Mail for a while, Skin by Sioux City Dynamo.

I'll try to get it packed up, and sent out to Laughing Paradox as soon as I can.

spydermann93

BentonGrey

Ohh man, that is really cool!  Great work to you two!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Thunder

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

WyldFyre

Looks Awesome!

NP CB.  Real life has been sucking me dry for about 3 months now.  Hopefully things ease up in September.

I am still just happy that you guys even tackled these for me.  I really like how he turned out. And I will get to the Grand Director eventually.
For Freedom!

windblown

jordinoboy

hello again, i'm sorry if this is considered necroing, thought it better than making a new thread. I was hoping to have a go at designing my own avatar, at least at first. i though "eh, it can't be much harder than sprite-ing." It turns out I was very, very wrong. so i come to ask the community if anyone minds helping me, i think for now i'm going to stick to costumes i can copy to learn the techniques. I'm also going to apologise for the quality here, cause i don't know what is needed so i ramble a lot. That said i would like this model to work for Both :ff: and  :ffvstr: if it can please.

1.   Name: Macron (real name Jordan Kingsley)

3.   History/Description: Macron is a scrawny young man, mid 20s who desires to do good, he's a born fighter and uses this to his advantage. He has a nasty habit of getting people into fights with him because despite being very caring has the social ability of a man who has never seen another human being. He tends to be distant more due to lack of confidence but is very clever, even if not tactically gifted.

He has two looks because i'm awful and wanted to give at least a choice should one prove hard, i tried to simplyfy as much as i could for ease so luckily you only have to deal with two, if i'd been given free range i probably would have gone a bit silly XD:

I was going for a sort of juggernaut / red hood type feel, the second one's supposed to be more of a question / specter look. i left the costumes to try and make it look more simple but honestly just go hogwild, i love juggernaut and general pulp feel so something that reflects one or the other or both is perfect ^_^ His hair is very long and feminine if you wish to show it, but i'm not fussed, it usually covers his left eye . . .sorry if this isn't helpful

As for his history, The man that would become macron was very poor growing up, and a hell of a loner, often getting beat up at school, but showed a great understanding of chemistry and after school got a job in a lab, nothing glamorous, just an assistant. Until one day after work he was involved in an attack on the building he worked in. His boss and he were cleaning up after an experiment on testing of a cure for abnormal growths, like cancer, when a bomb that had been planted earlier exploded. both were caught in the blast, only macron was behind the beakers comparative to the explosion and was coated in the substances they had been using. and as luck would have it, some energy x that had been absorbed by a part of the bomb!

He barely survived, though his boss got only mild burns on his arms and torso, a table having been protecting his bottom half and his right arm protected his face. Once he awoke several days later macron found he had healed and gained a few new abilities.

4.   Powers: his powers are shape shifting, going from 5 feet up to 80, though it may be posible he can go bigger, he has never tired, that's just where it becomes very straining. His strength is always comparatively the same. his second and very lesser ability is durability, he might not be strong but he can take hits, he's not exactly harder, so no metal skin or anything, he can just absorb a lot of punishment. 

5.   Weapons: He's somewhat of a weapon's expert and often caries at least some form of weapon, and is often much poorer in hand to hand combat, he's been known to use tackles, punches, elbows, swift boots to the gut or side of the head and knees in a form of clumsy fighting stile that usually relies on momentum of attacks since his left eye is blind. When it comes to weapons though he favours ether a large siege hammer, a sword or pole arm, or occasionally a kusari-fundo if nothing else is available. (a chain with a small weight ether end) so the fighting style doesn't mater very much, he can make to with anything so long as it's not too acrobatic.

6.   Color Scheme: I tend to favour the colours Brunswick green, or any other dark green, blacks and deep reds, though if they don't work i don't mind darker oranges or occasionally purples.

7.   Size Base: This is the awkward bit, i'd usuallly say that male basic size works, but with his power he can often be larger (even if that meant being bare handed) and even male heavy might work as a side effect of his powers, so i don't mind, though something that can have a giant model too would be nice.

Again, sorry if anything here is wrong, and i'm greatful for anyone who can sit through reading that mess.

daglob

Tommyboy has size-changing keyframes so that isn't a problem.

deanjo2000

Is this still wanted? Or does anybody else want an avatar? I'm willing to work on one  :D

spydermann93

I have one, but it's more a character from a Marvel RPG game I've been playing with my friends.

It's basically an undead Nazi scientist who can control light and magnetism.  He keeps himself together with metallic armor that he subconsciously holds together with his magnetism. It's not a full suit like Iron Man, more just armored pieces here and there and some metal wires to hold his decaying joints together.

He's currently working alongside a made-up group military organization that focuses on helping humanity where it can by combating international threats that the big heroes might overlook sometimes in order to help him atone for all of the wrongs that his technology have been used for in the past.  He's not much of a fighter, but he's really clever with his powers when he needs to throw down.

Neros Urameshi

I have a request here.

1.   Name: Timesage

3.   History/Description: Just like what happened with his best friend Nathan Graves, Mason Morono was framed, only for stealing government secrets by his neighbor and idol, his own friends Walter Peck and Charles Wilson (a replica of the original). Shocked and devastated Mason never spoke in his own defense during his trial and was sentenced to execution in the electric chair. Mason's wife tried to protest, but the judge, Damon Fisk (Wilson's twin brother), who is also a part of the evil scheme, overruled the objection and sentenced her to death! Mason's friend and lawyer Tranza Hoshikawa, tried to stop this, but the police, also corrupted and a part of the scheme, got in his way with Peck threatening him to never interfere or face treason! Hearing those words nearly traumatized him, but they also got him really livid. At the moment of Mason's execution, Tombstone broke in from the roof, stopped the procedure and tackled Walter Peck, showing him what REAL treason is. One of the corrupted cops tried to shoot a bullet through Mason's wife's brain, but that's where another hero Mason's pen pal Jackie Estacado, killed the cop with one of his guns. Meanwhile, Tranza attacked the rest of the corrupted police and the evil judge with his powers. As it happens, a bolt of Energy X struck Mason, and while it happens, haunting and angering words of the evil Time Master, Entropy, Peck, Damon Fisk and Blitzkrieg were heard. They got him so enraged, he shockingly absorbed Time Master's powers and transformed his outfit into a whole new one. After that, he shot an Energy X ray on the criminals. After that, he revealed a vision in front of everyone about what evil deeds Peck, Fisk and Wilson had done, exposing them, causing them to be exiled from New York and Patriot City forever. As they get hauled away, Peck yelled in major rage that he will get the Freedom Force, Mason and his precious wife for this. From that day forward, in his superhero outfit, he would be known as Timesage, the hero of time, more powerful than even Time Master and Entropy combined. He sent four perfect yet alternate-colored clones of himself to the Celestial Clock, replacing Man-Bot and Alchemiss (by bringing them back to the present) as guardians of the Clock, keeping time itself from stopping. Amazingly, the four Timesage replicas simply blast the Wraiths of Chaos to oblivion easily with their blasts. No matter how many Wraiths, the clones are unstoppable, impenetrable and powerful. The Freedom Force praised Timesage for bringing Man-Bot back to the Freedom Force and separating Entropy from Alchemiss permanently. As Timesage, he has Time Master's powers and abilities along with fire and ice melee attacks and ranged attacks.

4.   Powers: Time-based superpowers, almost exactly like Timemaster's, but good and limited. Plus, he has fire and ice attacks.

5.   Weapons: None

6.   Color Scheme: Red and blue

7.   Size Base: I think it depends on what kind this image here could represent:

deanjo2000

Neros Urameshi

jordinoboy

Alright, i'm sorry i was away for so long, i actually burned myself out spending nearly a solid week getting angrier and angrier that i was struggling so much with modeling, as sad as that is. just an update to let you know any help with a skin is most appreciated, and sorry i missed your offer Deanjo2000.

deanjo2000

This is what I have for macro so far.

I have started timesage but not much done on him.

Thrown a hood on him plus this one grows.

Also with pant legs.

He looks short but its just the angle.
Had to re-do the trs so are a bit different.

spydermann93

daglob

Interesting. Have you seen The Red Hood by Bearded (I think)? Nifscope can make it opaque.

jordinoboy

Man that looks amazing, thank you :D I mean there are just no words to do justice ^_^

deanjo2000

Quote from: daglob on December 29, 2016, 09:43:06 PM
Interesting. Have you seen The Red Hood by Bearded (I think)? Nifscope can make it opaque.

I hav'nt, I'd like to though :D
My skills with nifskope only stretch as far as copying/resizing parts so if anybody could mess about with it then id appreciate it :thumbup:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deanjo2000

Thanks to daglob this is more like your pic.

If theres anything you want adding now's the time to ask :)

Plus some work done on Timesage.

spydermann93

I love the detail you're putting into these, Dean! Great work!