News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 2

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, June 29, 2014, 12:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yes, I am actually.  I could use a spreadsheet to replace the cards, but I'd rather just use the actual cards.  This does mean that I cannot use those cards in my own games for the duration but, not counting fan made stuff, I have 18 other heroes, 17 other villains, and 15 other environments to choose from, so I think I'm good.

If you'd like I can list the trash piles for you.  I'll also take this opportunity to remind you that you can see all the cards from all the decks here if you are so inclined

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AprCZHVK0QvtdDVyV1VTTk54TEJ1RFBlSXlJV1p0SVE&usp=sharing#gid=1
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Ninja'd but Glitchie.  And then the site stopped working.  Figures.

So to the bottom the frosthounds go!

Eyepiece draws

Spoiler

Grappling Hook:One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.

Your normal draw is

Spoiler

Combat Stance:Ongoing,Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.

HP: 20 Highest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Rapid Recon--Look at the top card of your Hero deck.  You may discard that card.

In Play: Synaptic Interruption
Spoiler

Synaptic Interruption:Ongoing,
Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.
Burst Count: 2
Hand
Spoiler

Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Nimble Strike: One-Shot, Burst--"Tachyon deals 1 Target 1 Melee Damage. You may draw a card.
Hypersonic Assault: One-Shot--"Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Sonic Damage. Targets dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Lightning Reflexes:One-Shot--You may play up to 2 cards now.
Fleet of Foot:One-Shot,Burst--Each player may draw a card. You may play a card.

abenavides

Tachyon is gonna build up the burst ...

I'll play Fleet of Foot so everyone draws a card.
I assume I can see what I draw before deciding what card to play next?
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You certainly may.  Everything in this game happens in order, so everyone draws first, then you may play.

Expatriette

Spoiler
Hollow Points: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card. Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2. After that Power is used, destroy this card.

The Scholar

Spoiler
Proverbs and Axioms:One-Shot--Each Player draws 1 card. Each Hero Character card may either regain 2 HP or deal themselves 3 Psychic Damage and use a Power.

Wraith

Spoiler
Trust Fund:One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.

Tachyon

Spoiler
Research Grant   :Ongoing--Power: Draw 2 cards. Discard a card.

Tempest

Spoiler
Shielding Winds:Ongoing, Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.

Tachyon may now play another card

abenavides

tachyon plays Research Grant and uses it to draw 2 cards (I assume this means I can't use my base power this turn?)
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yes, it's one or the other.  I consider Research Grant to be an improvement over the base power anyways, generally.

You draw
Spoiler

Sucker Punch   One-Shot, Burst--Destroy 1 Target with 2 or fewer HP.

Research Grant also required you to discard a card as well.  It can be any card in your hand, including but not limited to the ones you just drew.

abenavides

www.alexff.com

catwhowalksbyhimself

You draw

Spoiler

Synaptic Interruption:Ongoing, Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.

It is now Tempest's turn

Available Powers:
Squall--Tempest deals all non-Hero targets 1 Projectile damage.
Grievous Hail Storm--Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.

In Play: Grievous Hail Storm, Electrical Storm

Spoiler

Grievous Hail Storm: Ongoing--Power: Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.
Electrical Storm:Ongoing, Limited--At the start of your turn, Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.

Hand:
Spoiler

Shielding Winds:Ongoing, Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Reclaim from the Deep:One-Shot--Each player may take a card from their trash and put it on top of their Hero deck. You may draw a card.
Elemental Subwave Inducer:Equipment,Limited--At the start of your turn, select a Damage type. All Damage dealt by Tempest this turn is of that type. Reduce Damage to Tempest of that type by 1 until the start of your next turn.
Chain Lightning:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a second Target 3 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a third Target 2 Lightning Damage.
Lightning Slash:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 5 Lightning Damage.
Vicious Cyclone:Ongoing,
Limited--Play this card next to a Target.
At the start of your turn, discard up to 3 cards. Tempest deals that Target 1 Projectile Damage for each card discarded this way.
If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

At the beginning of your turn, Electrical storm deals Voss 2 damage.  He is now at 77 hp.

Outcast

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on August 11, 2014, 08:38:53 PM
Sorry, DJ, but discarding can only be done from your hand.  Destroy means remove something in play, discard means from hand.  I can retcon a different discard from your hand, if you like.....Anyhow, you deal Voss 2 and 2 damage.  Since I forgot to factor Tempests Nemesis bonus correctly on Round 2, Voss should have gotten a point of damage then as well.  So voss is down to 79 points of damage.

It is now Scholar's turn

Uhm....since i did attack him using Truth Seeker....Voss should at least felt something....i know my attack ( probably a clubbing melee attack using the philosopher stone :P ) isn't much but i know he isn't protected by any minions at the moment. Voss should at least have 77 hp when my turn ended. :mellow:

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sorry about that.  Voss is at 75 hp then.

spydermann93

I'll do a Grievous Hailstorm on Voss

and put up a Shielding Wind

catwhowalksbyhimself

Shielding Wind is in play

You deal Voss 3 damage.  He is now at 72 hp.

You draw

Spoiler
Otherworldly Resilience:Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Tempest by 1.

It is now the Environment's turn

Cards in Play: Police Backup

Magalopolis plays another Police Backup

Each Police Backup shoots Voss for 1 point of damage each, reducing him to 70 hp.

Voss knocks Scholar, now glowing green and transparent, into a nearby wall.  As Tempest concentrates his storm on Voss, Expatriette and the ever increasing numbers of police in the area concentrate gunfire on Voss.  He seems to be starting to notice, if only barely.  In the meantime, Wraith and Tachyon are working together to predict and counter his military operations.  Dismayed, Voss issues an order--immediate reinforcement, ignoring losses.  More dropships begin to arrive. . .

This concludes Round 4.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Round 5

Effects in play:
All damage dealt to Voss reduced by 1 for every Minion in play.  Voss's current reduction is 0.
Next Damage dealt to Wrait reduced by 2.
Whevener Scholar is healed, he may deal that much damage to 1 target.

Side:Super Thorathian Warrior
HP: 70 Highest Villain Target
Minions in play:

Details on what the Minions do:
Spoiler

Gene-Bound Shock Infantry[/b:]This card is immune to Lightning Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 3 Lightning Damage.
Gene-Bound Psi-Weaver[/b:]This card is immune to Psychic Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals each Hero Target 2 Psychic Damage.
Gene-Bound Guard[/b:]Reduce Damage dealt to Villain Targets by 1.
Gene-Bound Psi-Weaver:This card is immune to Psychic Damage.
Gene-Bound Soldier: This cards is immune to Projectile Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Projectile Damage."
Gene-Bound Firesworn [/b:]This card is immune to Fire Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Fire Damage.
Gene-Bound Ion Lancer[/b:]This card is immune to Energy Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Energy Damage.

Cards in Play: Police Backup, Police Backup

Base Power: Load--Play a card.
Cards in Play: Tactical Shotgun, Flak Jacket, Pride, Prejudice
Spoiler

Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.
Tactical Shotgun:Equipment,
Limited,
Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 4 Projectile Damage.
Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
"Pride":Equipment,
Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If ""Prejudice"" is in play, you may use its Power.
Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time."

Hand:
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment,
Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.
Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.
After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Arsenal Access: One-Shot--Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal 2 Equipment cards. Put one of them either into play or into your hand.
Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards into your deck.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.
Speed Loading:Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, you may take 1 Ammo card from your trash and put it on the top of your deck. At the start of your turn, you may play an Ammo card.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

HP: 14 Lowest Hero Target
Base Power: Better Living--The Scholar regains 1 hp.
In Play: Truth Seeker, Mortal Form to Energy, Flesh to Iron
Spoiler

Flesh to IronOngoing, Elemental--At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Reduce Damage dealt to The Scholar by 2.
Mortal Form to Energy:Ongoing, Elemental-At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Whenever The Scholar regains HP, The Scholar also deals 1 Target that much Energy Damage.
Truth Seeker:Ongoing,
Limited--Power: The Scholar deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Draw 1 card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Alchemical Redirection: Ongoing--Redirect all Damage that would be deal to Hero Targets to The Scholar.
At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Know When to Turn Loose:One-Shot-Discard your hand. The Scholar deals 1 Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of cards discarded this way.
Mortal Form to Energy:Ongoing, Elemental-At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Whenever The Scholar regains HP, The Scholar also deals 1 Target that much Energy Damage.
Proverbs and Axioms:One-Shot--Each Player draws 1 card. Each Hero Character card may either regain 2 HP or deal themselves 3 Psychic Damage and use a Power.
"Get Out of the Way!":One-Shot--The Scholar deals each non-Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. Then, The Scholar regains X HP, where X = the number of Targets dealt Damage this way.
Grace Under Fire:One-Shot--The Scholar deals 1 Target X Radiant Damage, where X = the number of non-Hero Targets in play.
Know When to Turn Loose:One-Shot   "Discard your hand. The Scholar deals 1 Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of cards discarded this way.
Transmutive Recovery:One-Shot--The Scholar regains 2 HP. Draw 2 cards.

Base Power: Stealth--Reduce the next damage that would be dealt to the Wraith by 2.
In Play: Infrared Eyepiece, Micro Targeting Computer
Spoiler

Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece:Equipment--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Research Grant:Ongoing--Power: Draw 2 cards. Discard a card.
Grappling Hook:One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Combat Stance:Ongoing,Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Suture Self:One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Throwing Knives:Equipment,Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.
Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom.
Draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment,
Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP.
Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.

Available Powers:
Rapid Recon--Look at the top card of your Hero deck.  You may discard that card.
Research Grant--Draw 2 cards. Discard a card.

In Play: Synaptic Inerruption, Research Grant
Spoiler

Burst--If Tachyon would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, you may redirect that Damage to a Target of your choice and destroy this card.
Burst Count: 4
Hand
Spoiler

Lightspeed Barrage:One-Shot--Tachyon deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of Burst cards in your trash.
Hypersonic Assault: One-Shot--"Tachyon deals each non-Hero Target 1 Sonic Damage.
Targets dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Lightning Reflexes:One-Shot--You may play up to 2 cards now.
Sucker Punch: One-Shot, Burst--Destroy 1 Target with 2 or fewer HP.

Available Powers:
Squall--Tempest deals all non-Hero targets 1 Projectile damage.
Grievous Hail Storm--Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.

In Play: Grievous Hail Storm, Electrical Storm, Shielding Winds

Spoiler

Grievous Hail Storm: Ongoing--Power: Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 2 Cold Damage.
Electrical Storm:Ongoing, Limited--At the start of your turn, Tempest deals each non-Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.

Hand:
Spoiler

Otherworldly Resilience:Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Tempest by 1.
Reclaim from the Deep:One-Shot--Each player may take a card from their trash and put it on top of their Hero deck. You may draw a card.
Elemental Subwave Inducer:Equipment,Limited--At the start of your turn, select a Damage type. All Damage dealt by Tempest this turn is of that type. Reduce Damage to Tempest of that type by 1 until the start of your next turn.
Chain Lightning:One-Shot--Tempest deals 1 Target 4 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a second Target 3 Lightning Damage. Tempest may deal a third Target 2 Lightning Damage.
Vicious Cyclone:Ongoing,
Limited--Play this card next to a Target.
At the start of your turn, discard up to 3 cards. Tempest deals that Target 1 Projectile Damage for each card discarded this way.
If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

It is Voss's turn.  At the start of his turn, he will deal the highest 4 energy damage and the lowest 3 fire damage.  Scholar is the lowest no matter what and will take 1 point of damage, reducing him to 13 hp.  Any of the other heroes could take the highest damage, but as Expat has already volunteer, Expat takes it, then destroy Flak Jack to ignore the damage.

Forced Deployment destroys itself, bring back every Minion in Voss's trash.  They are Shock Infantry, Firesworn, Firesworn, Soldier, Ion-Lancer, Psi Weaver, and Guard.

Voss then plays Gene-Bound Banshee

First off, the Infantry will hit the highest for three.  Everyone but Scholar is tied for highest hp, so who wants it.  Tachyon has the option to use Synaptic Interruption to redirect the damage to another target if she takes it.

abenavides

I'd like to use Synaptic Interruption to redirect the 3pts of damage.

Hmm.. not sure of best target. I assume Voss now has 7 pts of protection?
Can I hurt his minions? (i.e what are their point totals?)

www.alexff.com

catwhowalksbyhimself

All Minions in his deck always have 3 hp.

Thanks to the Guard being back, all damage to them is reduced by 1.

So you could reduce any one of them to 1 hp, basically.

Actually, right now the minions are reducing damage dealt to Voss by 8.  7 Minions brought back from Forced Deployment, plus the new one that just go played.

To simply matters, here's things as they currently stand

Effects in play:
All damage dealt to Voss reduced by 1 for every Minion in play.  Voss's current reduction is 8.
Next Damage dealt to Wrait reduced by 2.
Whevener Scholar is healed, he may deal that much damage to 1 target.
Reduce all damage dealt to Scholar by 2
Anytime 5 or more damage is deal to a hero from a single target, reduce it by 2

Side:Super Thorathian Warrior
HP: 70 Highest Villain Target
Minions in play:
Gene-Bound Psi-Weaver 3hp
Gene-Bound Firesworn 3hp
Gene-Bound Firesworn 3hp
Gene-Bound Soldier 3hp
Gene-Bound Ion Lancer 3hp
Gene-Bound Psi-Weaver 3hp
Gene-Bound Guard 3hp
Gene-Bound Banshee 3hp

Details on what the Minions do:
Spoiler

Gene-Bound Banshee:3 hp,Minion   --This card is immune to Sonic Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero with the most Ongoing cards 3 Sonic Damage.
Gene-Bound Shock Infantry[/b:]This card is immune to Lightning Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 3 Lightning Damage.
Gene-Bound Guard[/b:]Reduce Damage dealt to Villain Targets by 1.
Gene-Bound Psi-Weaver:This card is immune to Psychic Damage.
Gene-Bound Soldier: This cards is immune to Projectile Damage. At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Projectile Damage."
Gene-Bound Firesworn [/b:]This card is immune to Fire Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the highest HP 2 Fire Damage.
Gene-Bound Ion Lancer[/b:]This card is immune to Energy Damage.
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Energy Damage.

Edit, Voss is dealing Energy damage, and the Ion-Lancer are immune to that, so you couldn't hurt them. Anyone else though.

spydermann93

"Strike down the Guard if you can, friend Tachyon! With that, Voss' forces will fall soon after!"

abenavides

Tachyon redirects 3 damage at the guard.
www.alexff.com

catwhowalksbyhimself

The guard takes 2 points of damage from Voss, reducing him to 1 hp and Synaptic is destroyed.

So now we have 3 instances of 2 points of damage from the Soldier and the 2 Firesworns.  Wraith can use steath to ignore one of those, so now I need 2 people who aren't Scholar to volunteer to take the other two.

spydermann93

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on August 17, 2014, 04:56:02 AM
The guard takes 2 points of damage from Voss, reducing him to 1 hp and Synaptic is destroyed.

So now we have 3 instances of 2 points of damage from the Soldier and the 2 Firesworns.  Wraith can use steath to ignore one of those, so now I need 2 people who aren't Scholar to volunteer to take the other two.

I will take one of them.

"Stay strong, my friends! Like the storms of Vognild Prime, we shall endure!"

catwhowalksbyhimself

Sigh.  I goofed with the timing of Voss and his minions attacks.

Voss should have attacked after the minions came out.  What this means is that tachyon can redirect that damage instead, which is enough to instant kill any minion, while expat can take and ignore the damage that Tachyon was going to re-direct.  Do you still wish to redirect to the guard?  Since Voss goes first, you can also re-direct to kill another minion before it has a chance to deal its own damage.  Both have merits, but I'll need a decision on that as well.

abenavides

www.alexff.com

catwhowalksbyhimself

Done and done.  The guard dies horribly at the hand of his own master.  Oops.  Speedsters are tricky that way. The minions no longer have damage reduction.

Alright, need one more volunteer for that last instance of 2 damage, then I can finish the rest of Voss's turn.

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Done.  Expat and Tempest take 2 each, reducing them to 18 hp.

The Soldier and the Lancer deal 0 points of damage each to Scholar

The Psi-Weaver deals 2 points of damage to everyone but Scholar who takes 0.

Expat is now at 16 hp, Wraith at 18, Tachyon at 18, and Tempest at 16.

The banshee deals Scholar 1 point of damage, bringing him down to 12.

And that is that.  It is now Expatriette's turn.

HP: 16
Base Power: Load--Play a card.
Cards in Play: Tactical Shotgun, Pride, Prejudice
Spoiler

Tactical Shotgun:Equipment,
Limited,
Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 4 Projectile Damage.
Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
"Pride":Equipment,
Gun--Power: Expatriette deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. If ""Prejudice"" is in play, you may use its Power.
Up to 2 Ammo cards may be in play next to this card at a time."

Hand:
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment,
Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.
Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.
After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Arsenal Access: One-Shot--Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal 2 Equipment cards. Put one of them either into play or into your hand.
Shuffle the rest of the revealed cards into your deck.
Speed Loading:Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, you may take 1 Ammo card from your trash and put it on the top of your deck. At the start of your turn, you may play an Ammo card.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

Deaths Jester

I'll play "Assault Rifle" and target the Psi-Weaver, ShockTroop, and one of the Firesworn.  I'll then draw a card and end my turn.

Looks down at her torn and battered flak jacket "You scum have done it now!  Nobody messes up my wardrobe!"  With that she grabs an assault rifle from the hands of a nearby cop.  "Time to weaken you up so Tempest can wash you away for good!"

Spoiler
This will be the only thing I'll do this round because I have plans for most of my cards in later rounds.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

You actually can't do anything else anyways, so it works out (1 Play, the rifle, 1 power, the rifle again, 1 card draw)

Psi-Weaver, Shock Trooper, and 1 Firesworn are now at 1 hp.

You draw

Spoiler

Reload:One-Shot--Take an Ammo card from your trash and put it into play or into your hand.

It is now Scholar's turn

HP: 12 Lowest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Better Living--The Scholar regains 1 hp.
Truth Seeker--The Scholar deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Draw 1 card.

In Play: Truth Seeker, Mortal Form to Energy, Flesh to Iron
Spoiler

Flesh to IronOngoing, Elemental--At the start of your turn, either discard 1 card or destroy this card. Reduce Damage dealt to The Scholar by 2.

Hand:
Spoiler

Alchemical Redirection: Ongoing--Redirect all Damage that would be deal to Hero Targets to The Scholar.
At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Know When to Turn Loose:One-Shot-Discard your hand. The Scholar deals 1 Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of cards discarded this way.
"Get Out of the Way!":One-Shot--The Scholar deals each non-Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. Then, The Scholar regains X HP, where X = the number of Targets dealt Damage this way.
Grace Under Fire:One-Shot--The Scholar deals 1 Target X Radiant Damage, where X = the number of non-Hero Targets in play.
Know When to Turn Loose:One-Shot   "Discard your hand. The Scholar deals 1 Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of cards discarded this way.

At the beginning of your turn, you must decide whether to keep Flesh to Iron and Mortal Form to Energy.  You must discard one card from hand for each to do so.

Outcast

Scholar discards (1) know when to turn loose and alchemical redirection to keep the ongoing cards. Then plays transmutive recovery to heal himself 2 hp and direct 2 energy damage to the Shock trooper. Afterwards, uses better living to heal 1 more hp, to strike the Psi Weaver with 1 energy damage as well. To end my turn i'll draw a card.

Scholar uses his power to heal himself, all the while directing the energy surges to the Shock trooper and Psi Weaver.

(I am hoping i can somehow make it so that my hp would be the highest hero target. So Wraith can use the Smoke Bombs' ongoing effect to redirect even the attacks directed to the lowest hp towards me. I'm thinking that's what cat had in mind to protect everyone from most damage.)

If not, i can also have the Scholar to play some Proverbs and Axioms. (If you guys are so inclined...)

"Would you guys like to hear out some inspiring quotes and proverbs? You know i've memorized them all. I also like to share some logical theories and deductions with you guys on how to stop Voss. Anyone interested?"  :thinkingidea

(Either way they can inspire and even heal your injuries....or drive you guys crazy but into action with some lengthy, boring, and not so simple explaination of things.)

catwhowalksbyhimself

You have the right idea, although you could have healed 6 points of damage this turn and gotten there immediately.  Doesn't matter, you can get there more slowly.  Scholar's very good at healing.

Scholar heals up to 15 hp.  He hits Shock Troop for 2, and Psi Weaver for 1, destroying both.

You Draw

Spoiler

Bring What you Need:Ongoing, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Put 2 in your hand and 1 on the bottom of your deck.
Don't Dismiss Anything:One-Shot--Each Player may either move 1 card from their trash to the top of their deck, or put the top card of their deck into play.

It is now Wraith's turn

HP: 18 Highest Hero Target
Available Powers
Stealth--Reduce the next damage that would be dealt to the Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece--Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

In Play: Infrared Eyepiece, Micro Targeting Computer
Spoiler

Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Infrared Eyepiece:Equipment--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Suture Self:One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Throwing Knives:Equipment,Limited--Power: The Wraith deals up to 3 Targets 1 Projectile Damage each.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck.
Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom.
Draw a card.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment,
Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP.
Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.

Glitch Girl

How many enemies are still on the board?
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka