News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Snakeman Voice?

Started by ELECTR0, June 05, 2014, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ELECTR0

Does anyone know who did the Snakeman voice pack? I need it for a different project and need to know who to credit.

Edit : I can send the voice pack to whoever if they don't know exactly what voice i'm talking about. It has been in my voicepack list since 2006 as Male_Snakeman, if that helps.

Panther_Gunn

Without being able to look at my files, I believe that was a Zetor pack, garnered from another game.  I can try to dig into it on Monday, if still needed.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

ELECTR0

If it's not to much trouble. I need to use 2 or 3 clips from the pack in a Mugen character.

Panther_Gunn

It occurred to me this morning that Dana has a near complete collection of Zetor's packs in his groups.  This one in particular is in his second group, https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cmdrkoenig67freedomforce2.  There *might* be a readme in the zip detailing which game it originally came from.  Dana may also be able to remember what Zetor's last known thoughts were on the use of his packs (I think he was fairly relaxed about it, but don't quote me).
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

ELECTR0

cmdrkoenig67

There are Read Me's in each VP, and Zetor was ok with me making them available to the community.  I think he named a few of the sources, but I can't recall exactly.  If you're not sure about breaking up the VP, Electro, try sending Z a PM (or email if its available), I think he checks in from time to time.

Dana