Alex's Freedom Fortress [2022-06-04] Twenty Years baby!

Started by abenavides, May 19, 2014, 02:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

And in today's BONUS update:

Is your Batman feeling tired from all the Danger Room action?

Crimefighting can be very tiring, you know.

Maybe he just needs a little drive through the city to relax. Yeah, and now he can do it in style - 1966 style! Get J_Foam's Batmobile '66 mesh on his page!

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

ShortFuse

spydermann93

BentonGrey

So awesome!  In fact, that is too awesome!  :D 

Hey Alex, I've got all of C6's stuff from the Toybox if you need any of that.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

abenavides

Thx Benton, I may do.
Should wrap up his basic Marvel stuff very soon. And then I'll get into his Toybox/Champions of Freedom stuff.
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

BentonGrey

I'll just upload the zip and send you a link.  That's probably simplest. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

abenavides

It's been about 40 days since I started updating my site again.

In that time, the Fortress has:
•Posted FFv3R Mod Tools to allow people to more easily create mods when they have the Steam or GOG version of FFv3R.
•Compiled the classic FF mod, Super Powers, and made it available again.
•Pretty much completed work on a major new version of EZHero with a ton of new features (just waiting for a last beta check before release).
•Started reposting Courtnall6's Marvel skins (about 200 up already) and will continue with his ToyBox and Champions skins.
•Posted an awesome Batmobile 66 mesh by J_Foam

Some may say that's a pretty great bit of work. At the Fortress, we say, "ok, warm up's over".

To start getting into the next gear, here's one of KennX's legendary mega-posts. 25 new mesh/skin/skope thingies (you know what I mean):

Argent, Blue Beetle's Bug, Cat-man & Kitten, Fastbak, Flame-On-Action Johnny Storm, Flame-On-Action Original Torch, Flame-On-Action Toro, Flash of 2 Worlds, GL Archon, Hawkworld Katar Hol, Hawkworld Shayera Thal, Kim Possible, Mas y Menos, Mindgrabber Kid, Mr. Incredible, Plastic Man (updated), Scuba Guy, Shego, Sparkler, Spitfire, Stuff, Superman (Action#1, Hermes mesh), Terra III (Atlee), Left & Right Winger, Yank & Doodle

http://alexff.com
www.alexff.com

spydermann93

Firstly, I can't believe it's been 40 days already.  I swear that it feels like I'm going through a time jump. :wacko:

Secondly, THIS UPDATE IS AWESOME! Can't wait to check out the Beetle Bug or the Torches!

BentonGrey

Wow!  Look at all that awesomeness!  That's great Alex and Kenn!
God Bless

Outcast

Impressive and awesome update Alex and Kenn. Can't wait to check these out. :penguinspin

yell0w_lantern

Catman!  I was just working on a hero file for him.  :thumbup:

[EDIT]
It says that Catman was based on Renegade's Batman mesh.  If Ren did a Batman, mesh I'd like a copy, please.
Yellow Lantern smash!

spydermann93

I don't think that the Catman is the one you're thinking of, Lantern. :unsure:

Spoiler

Then again, it might be. :P

QuoteIt says that Catman was based on Renegade's Batman mesh.  If Ren did a Batman, mesh I'd like a copy, please.

Oooh, me too, please! :D

Cyber Burn

As far as I know, Ren never made a "Batman" Mesh, however, after looking at Kenn's "Cat-man" Skope, I would say that it is most likely based on Gren's first "Batman_Gren" Mesh.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 08, 2014, 06:23:45 PM
As far as I know, Ren never made a "Batman" Mesh, however, after looking at Kenn's "Cat-man" Skope, I would say that it is most likely based on Gren's first "Batman_Gren" Mesh.
That's what I was thinking, but I couldn't help but get excited by the possibility :P

Kenn

Thanks for the catch on that, guys.  :doh:  I've corrected the Peruse Me file and reloaded it, so Alex can use it to replace the one with the incorrect information.

Or you can grab the file here:
http://www.rcuhero.net/zzzkenstuff/catman_peruse_me.txt
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

yell0w_lantern

Quote from: spydermann93 on June 08, 2014, 05:35:52 PM
I don't think that the Catman is the one you're thinking of, Lantern. :unsure:

Spoiler

Then again, it might be. :P

QuoteIt says that Catman was based on Renegade's Batman mesh.  If Ren did a Batman, mesh I'd like a copy, please.

Oooh, me too, please! :D

It is EXACTLY the Catman of whom I was thinking.

I think Ren had been working on a Batman once upon a time.  He was supposedly working on a Penguin at one point too, IIRC.
Yellow Lantern smash!

Cyber Burn

I've been going through C6's section and have found a bunch of Skins that I don't seem to have. It's always very cool getting new toys to play with. Thanks for doing this Alex.  :thumbup:

Quote from: yell0w_lantern on June 08, 2014, 08:49:04 PM

I think Ren had been working on a Batman once upon a time.  He was supposedly working on a Penguin at one point too, IIRC.

I think he had mentioned that he was working on a Doctor Doom Mesh as well, he's another one whose Computer I would love to raid.  :D

abenavides

Kenn, I've updated the download file to the one with the corrected file.
www.alexff.com

Kenn

daglob

Kenn

Would people like to see the Americomics version of Kitten made as well?

daglob

Quote from: Kenn on June 09, 2014, 10:08:17 PM
Would people like to see the Americomics version of Kitten made as well?

What a silly question... OF COURSE WE DO!

abenavides

After several weeks' work, I'm happy to say the newest version of EZ Hero (3.4) is now available for download!

This new release (the first one since 2009!) boasts a ton of new features which should make life easier for modders and hero file fans:
•Fully supports DDS-format portraits
•Input a weight value directly into the hero file (no pulldowns)
•All FFX 3.3 Attributes are built-in by default (you can still add your own)
•Additional materials are supported: Air, Cloth, Concrete
•Sending a hero file to DAT will now auto-generate text in your strings.txt, great timesaver for modders
•New Smart Settings screen and Smart Paths - lets you check and set all your paths (Hero Files, FF Meshes, FFv3R meshes, DAT files) easily. Automatically adjusts to the right path based on what type of file you are editing (FF or FFv3R). The pulldowns include common FF/FFv3R paths for GOG, Steam, or CD, or type your own.
•Runs on all versions of Windows (including 7 and Win8.1) - no need for additional COMDLG32.OCX file

Grab it on the Goodies page!

Special thanks to my volunteer beta-testers: hoss20, Cyber Burn, and spydermann93,  their efforts made it a much better product.

http://alexff.com
www.alexff.com

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

abenavides

Links fixed. thx.

Forgot to mention that I also spent time going through every screen in ezhero making sure tabs worked right anf fonts were consistent. A lot of GUI cleanup basically. But it makes it easier to use.
www.alexff.com

Bloodshadow

Thank you so much for the updated EZHero! :thumbup: It is awesome! :cool:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page