News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Hero of The Beach FX?

Started by trebean, April 29, 2014, 08:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trebean

Is there one? Kinda looking one for Flex.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: trebean on April 29, 2014, 08:32:52 AM
Is there one? Kinda looking one for Flex.

Hi Trebean, I don't mean to be rude, but could you elaborate a little? What kind of FX are you looking for, Area, Ranged, Direct? What kind of image are you looking for? Which game do you want it for? That might help you get what you're looking for.

trebean

Sorry, was kinda rushing it when I posted this.
To be specific, I'm looking one for FFvTR, is there one for a direct ranged attack?
I don't really mind which version of it, but if you there's one line in Grant Morrison's
or something like this

Also, a bit off topic but is there a direct or projectile fx for Boom Boom? Is there even a place to get FXs other than the EZFX and PFX packs? I think FXForce is just for FF1 and I'm not really code savy to experiment and ruin the game (Not the first time that ever happened)

Cyber Burn

Check FRP2 for FX's for  :ffvstr: (Sorry, I don't have the link on me). You could also go through  :ffvstr: Mods to find FX that haven't been generally released as well. There are some that I have done, they're not very good, but they are available in one of my Yahoo Groups if someone wanted to check them out.

As for the "Hero of the Beach", I could see that as maybe a "Rally the Troops" type FX.

AfghanAnt

There should have been a FX with my Flex Mentallo skope. If not, that's too bad. I know I made one and it likely gone forever if I didn't include it.