News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sicks Requests

Started by SickAlice, March 27, 2014, 10:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Some meshes by Valandar:

- Still needing Transformers by Valandar, versions 2's. I could eventually download the mod but I'd want to know first if it contains the V2 ones.
- The " kittycat " hex of Valandars Bigcatversatile.

Some Texas Jack meshes that I'm not sure if they exist or I'm just fantasizing it:

- Random (based on the X-Men character)
- The Engineer (based on the character from Wildstorm's The Authority, currently DC Comics Stormwatch)
- male heavy symbiote (I thought in addition to Venom by TJ there was this one which had similar animations to the male basic and female basic symbiote meshes but correct me if I'm wrong here?)

By Renegade
- Gl Hal V2 Ren
Not to be confused with GL Hal, nor Hal Gl, I had this one sent to me a few times now by other users in hexed/skoped form. What stands out on this one against other GL meshes is there's a big green hand attached to the mesh used in the throw animations. The way the aura is set up is unique from other GL's in how it's skin is assigned and that it can be used to create multiple different auras on alpha channels. I wouldn't request it given the skopes I already received, but those have been altered to a state that they became unusable for building future projects so I need the original. I checked both Ren's groups and the backup groups but this one doesn't seem to be there.

Props to anyone who helps out.

spydermann93

I should have several, if not all, of the Transformers, but I'll have to check.

Would you mind sending me your e-mail so that I can send them to you?

spydermann93

SickAlice

Major thanks for the hookups. Most of these have pretty specific animations that I'd like to explore.
If Engineer is as I think it is it would make a good base for Danger from X-Men (I'm really timid about meshing that though).
For kittcat I probably can try and shrink the regular sized one myself but that one was so pur-fect. I've wanted to give Dex-Starr a more catlike redo for awhile now.
The Bumblebee V2 keyframes, and for anyone who needs to know, can be used with FX to view them in CTool. I'm not sure what the specifics on why that works I just know it does.
Male heavy symbiote if it exists (?) would be a good base for that Deaths Head II request sitting on the forums I think?

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, after searching through everything I have, I don't seem to have any of your other requests. But, would the "Hobbes" Mesh that RandomDays imported into FF be a viable option for Dex-Starr?

SickAlice

I'll have to look but if it's "shaped like Hobbes " then no but thanks. Dex-Starr is definitely house cat shaped and I wanted to do one that doesn't resemble a cartoon character like the last one I made (though reluctantly as that body has many other uses and was tedious). I'll keep searching or when I get down to doing it, which won't be for awhile anyways, I'll just modify the cat myself or bring in a whole new cat model.

Randomdays

I would say either work a little bit with one of the big_cat_versatiles versions, or import a cat like this one and rig it to what you need - http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/cat-95027.html

SickAlice

I'll probably work with BC. Little bit...ugh, I'm pretty sure I have to directly change the values in the Bone Nodes (at least this is the method I know of) as just shaping the mesh to those extremities in Blender will result badly when it animates. I'm hoping to avoid that process like I said if anything because it takes a long time and I have a massive que of meshes going right now. Greens are up right now for me so like I said I guess I won't worry about it though. I am a bit nonplussed that I can't find it at all though. Maybe it was posted on the old NPI forums originally and that's why it's not coming up in any search engines (literally called " kittycat BigCatVersatile hex ", should have been a real narrow search)?

Randomdays

The original was Val's on NPI

Zuludelta has a hex - http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/zuludeltaffskinz10/files/   

The hex might be easier to work with than the original.

SickAlice

Yussssss!!!  :thumbup: That's the one right there. You rock steady sir!

SickAlice

I suppose while I have the line open does anyone know of any female meshes that use rifles? Or a comparable gun as long as it's something they hold with two hands and aim rather than in one hand. I would want something without ropeswinging animations. Thanks.

Cyber Burn

I can't think of any female Meshes that fit your requirements off the top of my head, but you could drop the "Crymson" Mesh by Lord Ehmsidy onto the "Crossfire_Gren" Mesh by Grenadier. That should fit what you need.

WyldFyre

I have a female_basic_rifle or a soldier_f, if you'd like.  They both have the soldier animations I think.
For Freedom!

SickAlice

female basic rifle would be great, thank you. If its a fb based mesh that means it should be compatible with female surfer keys which is needed as I'm going to use it to make Cloud 9 from Avengers The Initiative.

WyldFyre

Sent both just in case.   

I also found an x-com mesh of a female with a rifle, but it only had one firing animation.  Looks like it used female_basic as it's base though.
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Renegades_Toybox/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Renegades_Toybox_Part_2/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Renegades_Toybox_Part_3/

Check these Groups out, it should be in the first one, but if not, I should have the un-altered, un-edited, original Zip file, and I'd be glad to send it your way.

SickAlice

Superior props to everyone that hooked me up. Sorry I didn't get the chance to thank you each individually but you all rock steady!

SickAlice

Male_phoenix?
This may be another thing I'm imagining but I could swear someone put together a mesh that had a male_basic body but had Ink's Phoenix and it's animations joined together with it (new phoenix, phoenix classic, ect.).

Also looking for HarleyRider and Cy-Kill (the GoBot) by Valandar if anyone has them. Thanks.

Cyber Burn

I think it was AA who had the "Male_Pheonix". One of the Guardians of the Galaxy, I think.

spydermann93

I have both the Harley Rider and Cykill.  Just tell me where you'd like them sent ^_^

Cyber Burn

Hey Spyder, could you send those my way as well please?

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 20, 2014, 03:26:56 AM
Hey Spyder, could you send those my way as well please?
Sure thing, Cyber! :D

Consider them sent :ph34r:

SickAlice

Thanks!

Nvmnd the Phoenix. I figured it out. Or better RD taught me and I got lucky and it went off without a single hitch. I just made a male basic that's conformed to Ink's female meshes. Problem solved.

SickAlice

Looking for Homer by Texas Jack please. I checked the three known groups but didn't see it in there.

daglob

Quote from: SickAlice on June 27, 2014, 10:13:15 PM
Looking for Homer by Texas Jack please. I checked the three known groups but didn't see it in there.

Yeah... he's on my "Want" list too.

spydermann93

I checked my collection, and unfortunately, I don't have it :(

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on June 27, 2014, 10:50:47 PM
I checked my collection, and unfortunately, I don't have it :(

Ditto, but I would love to get my hands on it.