A Back Up Site For Freedom Force Resources

Started by Cyber Burn, January 06, 2014, 06:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Well, just going off of my Wife's IPad, I can log into Yahoo and check my E-Mail, but for some reason, Yahoo Groups will not open at all. Is this what you are experiencing? Is anyone else having issues with Yahoo Groups?

trebean

I can load the group itself, but the files button is gray rendering it unclickable

JKCarrier

Quote from: trebean on June 27, 2014, 11:12:53 AM
I can load the group itself, but the files button is gray rendering it unclickable

Same here.

Cyber Burn

I'm home now, so I'm back on my PC, but I can't seem to even access any Yahoo Group. The pages keep timing out.  :banghead:

spydermann93

Yeah, the file button is just greyed out.

There might have been a change in the yahoo group settings (Cyber, I'd definitely check to make sure yahoo didn't change file availability for your group), but I'm not sure.

Yahoo groups have been getting crappier as the months go, and I would really hate to see all of your resources gone to waste, Cyber.

Yahoo needs to get its :wub: together.

Cyber Burn

Ok, I finally got into the Group ( :banghead:), it looks like the settings were changed so that only moderators could access files, links, etc.

I think I have it fixed now, could someone please check and see if they can access the files and links, and let me know what happens?

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I've made an update here. While I have been grabbing bits and pieces of information as I see it, and I've also received some great stuff from some of our fellow Community Members (Hoss20, Windblown, SickAlice, Etc., Etc., Etc.), I haven't really had the time to put things in order so I can upload them.

In the meantime though, I have added to the "Links" Section, specifically, the "Yahoo Groups Links".

Links:

Yahoo Groups Links:

3D Master
               Atomic Robot
               BeardedInLair
               Beyonder
               Bobby69
               Champions Of Freedom
               Courtnall6
               Daglob
               Detourne_Me
               Flash_22798
               Grenadier
               Renegade
               Valandar
               Vertex
               ZerosMaster (WingZero)

If I am missing any Groups for these guys, or if the Links don't work, please let me know so I can update their Links. I'm trying to be as thorough as possible, but with the insane amount of Yahoo Groups out there, I'm pretty much guaranteed to miss something.

As I have the time, I'll continue to add what I can.

Again, if anyone has anything that they wish to add, please feel free to let me know.

Cyber Burn

A new sub-section has been added to the "Links" Section. There is now a sub-section titled "You Tube Links". It is definitely worth checking out, especially for those interested in taking up Skinning, or even if you're just interested in seeing how it's done.

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Cyber Burn

Thank you Epi, there are so many potential Resources out there, it's just a matter of really picking and choosing what can possibly be used for FF.

There have been more Links added to various Sections, but I just need to go back and update my original post with what I did add.

Cyber Burn

Under the Links for Yahoo Groups, I added Links for the following Members:

CmdrKoenig67
UnkoMan
USAgent
Zuludelta

EDIT:

Added: Phantom Stranger

Also Added: FelĂ­deo (NightGroup)

Cyber Burn

Under the Links Section for Yahoo Groups, I added Links for the following:

Fusion
Johnny Patches
Tortuga
Toxic J
Twisted Earth

And I still have a list of about 30 more Creators to go through.  :wacko: I'll get there eventually, I hope...  :lol:

BentonGrey

Haha, you've set yourself a big goal!  Thanks for all of your hard work on this, CB!  It's truly appreciated! :thumbup:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

This is just what I already have catalogued, there's no telling how many more Groups are actually out there. :wacko:

Cyber Burn

I added a few more to the "Links" Section, specifically, the "Yahoo Groups Links":

Links:

Yahoo Groups Links:

Area34
               Baroness
               Billdamn22
               Matrix
               Mr Aratak

Only a few thousand more to go  :P

Shazam

If you ever find my two groups, let me know. Even i've forgotten what they're called and all my work is in them, skins and custom attributes...lost forever, lol
Pursue perfection, but accept excellence.
http://www.tskr.webeden.co.uk/

Cyber Burn

Absolutely, I'll keep an eye out for them. Is there anything that you could think of that might give me an idea as to what I'm looking for? Maybe a Cover Pic, or specific Skins, just something that I can identify the Groups as yours?

Shazam

Been talking to daglob about it and I think I may have deleted them. I've been out of the community for about 8 years. The only work of mine that still exists is in FFX.
Pursue perfection, but accept excellence.
http://www.tskr.webeden.co.uk/

Cyber Burn

I added a few more to the "Yahoo Groups Links" section:

Links:

Yahoo Groups Links:

Aphex Terrains
               Archangel3387
               Auridian
               Revenant
               Shazam - Voltimax

GogglesPizanno

I forgot I had this site still up, but there might be a few that you can add (assuming they are still valid):
http://ffportal.negative-10.com/dir/12/Yahoo-Groups

Cyber Burn

This is fantastic Goggles, quite a few names I'm not familiar with here. It may take me a while to go through everything, see what's still working and all, but this is great! Thank you!  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Just out of curiosity, are people having issues with Yahoo Groups, either Joining them, Accessing Files, or whatever? I'm just wondering if maybe I should try to find an alternative Host for the Freedom Force Resources.

Any feedback on this would really be appreciated.

Cyber Burn

This is an updated File for M25's Mod Tools. It now includes the Keyframe Transfer Tool, and a bunch of Tutorials meant for Mod Makers.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bq0evxzf66mcxhs/M25_Mod_Tools.7z

And here are the two old school Hero File Editors by MIC and Mr Bordo.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0jb50mdbckhz1bo/Mr_Bordos_Hero_Tool.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ew4rr5qpu9bxvby/MICs_Hero_Tool.7z

crosspotts1.0

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 17, 2016, 08:13:33 PM
Just out of curiosity, are people having issues with Yahoo Groups, either Joining them, Accessing Files, or whatever? I'm just wondering if maybe I should try to find an alternative Host for the Freedom Force Resources.

Any feedback on this would really be appreciated.

im having trouble joining groups and i cant find ur (cyber burn) group list at all

Cyber Burn

Do you mean that you can't find Links to my specific Yahoo Groups?

Cyber Burn

Oh, that's an easy one then, I just haven't added the Links to the List yet, I'l Try to to get it done sometime this week though.