News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

windblown's skins - Dr. Reyes

Started by windblown, December 19, 2013, 11:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

I really can't wait to check these out in NifSkope.

style

I LOVE THESE!!!!! Are these your first skinning job?
The Ultimate Fan!

naitvalis

this skins are so nice! you have captured perfectly the style of the cartoon, AMAZING! please keep up the good work!

windblown

Wind!

Only two planeteers left!

Thanks again for the comments guys, and it's nice to see you again at the forums naitvalis!

Quote from: style on December 10, 2016, 01:39:35 AM
Are these your first skinning job?

The first skins I made were Power Pack, they're at the firsts pages of this thread :)

BentonGrey

Wow, WB, your skin work is just plain fantastic!  Great work on all of these!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Linka looks great. You're handling the clothes very well. I always found that a challenge.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Water!

Only one planeteer left to complete the whole team.

Happy New Year to everyone :)

Podmark

Good job, looking forward to the finished team. The faces are especially nice.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deanjo2000

You've made me want to re-watch the cartoon. Brilliant job on these skins :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

ELECTR0

detourne_me

So amazing! And i just clued into the order that you are previewing them ;) very smart!

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

daglob

windblown

Heart!

Aaand here's Ma-ti, the last member of the team (with his pet monkey Suchi!).

Quote from: detourne_me on January 01, 2017, 03:14:40 AM
So amazing! And i just clued into the order that you are previewing them ;) very smart!
Quote from: daglob on January 02, 2017, 10:58:59 PM
The only way you could post them.

:P

spydermann93

SUCHI!!!

I love all of the work you put into these characters, WB. The attention to detail is so amazing.

Podmark

Oh wow you even got the monkey in there. Impressive.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Ohh my gosh, what a great attention to detail, including that monkey.  It looks fantastic WB!

Of course, that little Heart punk was always so annoying, and he had to save the day EVERY. SINGLE. TIME! :P
God Bless

windblown

By your powers combined I am Captain Planet!!

Thanks for the comments guys, getting the monkey on there was fun  :lol:

spydermann93

The only thing in the 90's that was stronger than the power of children working together was the power of the mullet.

Podmark

I was wondering if you'd be skinning the Captain as well. Looks like you nailed that mullet!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

WyldFyre

By your powers combined I am Captain Mullet!!

Looking good WB. I really like the work you've done on these. Especially the kids. Great Job!

<sheepishly avoids the fact that he actually had a mullet in the 80s>
For Freedom!

spydermann93

style

I LOOOOOOOOOVE ur Captain Planet and Planeteers skope!
The Ultimate Fan!

windblown

I've made a skope and skin for my avatar and I wanted to preview it here for some feedback. Part of the inspiration of this design comes from Bloodshadow's alternate windblown skin that he made some years ago.

The skope has a whirlwind for flying animations:
Spoiler

spydermann93

Podmark

That's awesome. Especially the face and hair.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

Good skins Wb! Really good and i hope to see more, always appreciated your works.

Deaths Jester

I might add some highlighting to the bottom of the armpit wings and maybe something on the w emblem to make it pop out, maybe.  Just a possibility because you know what you really want the skin to look like.

Is that face one that's....we used to call it "baked" but I think it's called something else now...via Blender/ZBrush/Max?  I know with some work you can create fleshed out skin work in the programs somehow - def know you can make top notch normal maps and such through them programs.  I'm pretty sure that was how Valander made his base skin years ago...just asking cause I might want to study the work a bit to learn and would give me an idea for potentially recreation of certain section I like/might consider employing in my own style...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

SickAlice

Feedback would be I'm envious of your work and most especially how clean yours is.

deanjo2000

I really like it, nice clean design and the face/hair is just beautiful.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.