News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Ewzzy's Skins

Started by Ewzzy, August 21, 2021, 07:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ewzzy

I've been doing new skins as part of my history project but hadn't created a thread. Now I'm doing a few just for my own sake. Here's the first preview. About halfway done.

deanjo2000

Who is that guy?? And I love it :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

spydermann93

Looks like "The Purple Terror"

A Lucha Thanos judging by his belt.

SuperPoweredYank

Ewzzy

Thanks everybody. As it says he's El Terror Purpura, an officially licensed luchador version of Thanos. Marvel partners with AAA wrestling in Mexico and has had special matches at their annual Triplemania events.
https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/culture-lifestyle/new-wrestlers-iconic-super-heroes-marvel-lucha-libre
The mesh is just good old fashioned male_muscular. He's a fair bit more jacked than the picture but if you click that link you'll find photos from live events where he's got Brian Cage under the mask and fits the bill.

detourne_me

Brian Cage has such a good build for a Final Boss type character!
Great job on this skin!

deanjo2000

Oh man I really like all of that, not watched wrestling for years now but I think I might check these out, Mexican cap America looks cool  :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Ewzzy

Thank you all so much! I spent some time today trying to get the materials right.

I really want to get the shine looking perfect before I move onto the other luchadors.

SuperPoweredYank

Quote from: Ewzzy on August 22, 2021, 01:24:51 AM
The mesh is just good old fashioned male_muscular.
I see. Which keyframes are you using, then?

Ewzzy

Ewzzy

I had finally gotten the shine just right. Had the skin fully ready to ship out.

But I realized I wanted to base the skin tones on the character art and merchandise rather than any of the wrestlers portraying him.

A bit of tinkering later and I think I've got a good balance.

So with that I'm going to call the skin finished and move onto El Aracno.

Download El Terror Púrpura

[EDIT: Accidentally uploaded an old zip. Correct version is up now.]

Randomdays

Nice :thumbup:

Taking the time to do something right is always worth it.

Ewzzy

First baby steps. This is the least webby Spider-Man costume and it's still annoying to line it all up.

Ewzzy

I forgot how torturous the mapping on the top of male_basic's head is

Ewzzy

El Aracno is finished! I spent so much time getting that tiny bit of webbing on his mask right. I can't imagine how annoying doing a full Spider-Man would be.

I always load up mission 2 to be sure the reflection looks just right on these. This shot isn't the final version, but hey I like this shot.

Oh, and he's on the spider-man_ultimate_kx in that shot, but the files are named for male_basic_effects. A little renaming and you can put him on any Spider-Man mesh.

Download El Aracno

UnkoMan

Oh boy, luchadores are absolutely great!
Marvel is backing ones now? That seems so strange. Though Rey Mysterio managed to pull off a ton of super hero looks, so why not? Have your tie-ins!

This skins are dope so far! Keep it up! Very cool to see.