Possible Projects Interest

Started by Randomdays, September 22, 2013, 02:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomdays

Dana,

Hope you can update your winrar and check out the newer creatures - some of the animations are really nice.

On the above creatures - the AO scorpion imported into FFvt3R with its kfs with no issues. The NWN2 lobster was rigged to its armature and also came out nice.

The DAoC Crab went on the Oblivion mud crab and is a little wonky, but still works I think. The mud crab only had 6 legs so I had to remove the last 2 from the DAoC model. It comes with a bunch of alternate skins.

They'll be uploaded with a couple of updated meshes soon.

Couldn't get the NWN2 crab to set up right so that's one out. Also, couldn't get a working squid or a more functional octopus in, so they're out.

I'm looking for some good looking underwater items like shipwrecks and then I think I'm done with the undersea group. Some the caves previewed before might work on an underwater map as well.

Going back to bugs I think for the final time, see below. An AO hornet, closer to a 'hornet - man'. It has a nice stinger attack animation that should go well with the NWN2 wasp. After that, some bugs from DAoC; A cicada, a dragonfly and 3 scarab beetles. The winged scarab also has an alternate skin for it.

The cicada,dragonfly, and the winged scarab ought to go on the flyman, and the other 2 scarabs on the Civ4 scorpion.

Working on these next.

RD

Randomdays

I've been a bit remiss in testing the new creatures in game, mainly checking them out in the character viewer. I've noticed a few issues that might mean I'll have to go through them and see how they are.

Some of the issues  I've noticed are ;

1) some of the meshes are 90 degrees off. This is a simple fix with rotating it in nifskope.

2) Trying to pickup an item or wield a lamp post does strange things. I'm assuming that this is because those animations are missing from the kfs. Not all the characters in the game itself have those animations, like the raptor, so I'm assuming the AI won't try to run those actions, depending on how you set the character up in game.

3) The Civ 4 scorpion and anything based off of it animates in the character viewer, the character select in game, and the animation select for attack, but not when actually on the map. Naming of the animations look good so I'm not sure what the problem is. All of the beetles are off of the scorpion, so I may have to do them again off another base.

4) Not sure if its because of the attack I choose, the character's energy,  or something in the character setup, but most of the new imports will attack a target once or twice and then stop, even if its not defeated or destroyed (map objects). Walking the character away and then attacking again repeats the problem.

Otherwise, most of the above characters are done and will be reading for posting after being checked out.

RD

SickAlice

Prompting that I'm closer on your request. I had to redo some texturing (accidently deleted a layers worth and saved it). Weird way to spend my birthday I know but tranquil enough anyways. Should be sooner than later, sorry about the delays but I'm hoping the extra work and TLC make it worth it. I figure the Spider-mobile is an important subject so deserves extra attention, it's never been modelled in a game that I can see. Likewise as always this a good opportunity to present skinners and skopers with a lot of options to make other things.

I think the game Captain Caveman was in was the 2000 Wacky Races game by the way. Model is probably low end and chance is has no lower body. Again I could whip up something, CC is a simple shape and I would use my Mario method for that one (thinking Gren's Thor for the hammer to club animations there). If you didn't know this when it comes to nostalgic Saturday Morning cartoon characters if all else fails you can almost always find a Mario Kart of the umpteen produced that they're in. Off the top of my head and in no shape the limit of Hanna Barbera characters (multiple Wacky Races games), Nicktoons (self titled kart games), Garfield and Friends, Hello Kitty/Sanrio (nice models in this one actually), Looney Toons, Konami properties (Krazy Kart Racing), various Dreamworks based games, various Disney, Muppets, Woody Woodpecker/Walter Lantz characters, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, M&M's, South Park, Ben 10, Speed Racer, pretty much any popular video game franchise under the sun. I know there's so many that the wikis don't come close to listing them all, I did an inventory of every Wii and Gamecube title one day for example, Playstation is another system tons of them came out for. As a rule of thumb if I'm looking for a model that better represents the character one of my searches will include * racing video game. More often than not with cartoon characters I usually find it.

Randomdays

Hey SA

I agree that the Spider-mobile needs an extra effort on it, and I'm glad you decided to take over the project. I know that you'll do a great job on it. Good things come to those who wait.

I've got a few of the Wacky Races Games - PS2 and Wii among others, that would go for future efforts. When you said there was a Captain Caveman in one of them I was thinking you were confusing him with the Slag Brothers, but even if not, they could work fo a base for CC.

The Walter Lantz characters are some of the harder meshes to find - Woody had a PS2 game and the cart game. I'd like to have Woody, Winnie, the twins, Wally and Buzz imported in somehow.

Update on the imports - I've checked or double checked the AO scorpion and the two DAoC walking scarabs base on it, the Civ 4 spider and the WP2 T-Rex (which looks great in game - except I had to rotate him 90 degrees). All are animated in game and work except for problems #2 and $4 above.

More checking in progress.

Randomdays

Finished checking all the keyframe imports. I'll be replacing corrected items and adding new content probably tomorrow;

New items, checked and ready to go;

AO Scorpion
AO Hornet-Man
NWN2 Wasp now on AO Hornet keyframes
NWN2 Lobster on the AO Scorpion Keyframes
DAoC Crab on Oblivion Mud Crab keyframes
DAoC Cicada on AO Flyman keyframes
DAoC Dragonfly on AO Flyman keyframes
DAoC Winged Scarab on AO Flyman keyframes
2 DAoC Scarabs on AO Scorpion keyframes

Corrected Items;

WP2 Giant Lizard - wasn't animated when walking. This turned out to be because having only walk kfs. Copy/pasting them in nifscope, and renaming the copy to 'run' fixed this problem.

Rotated nifs - the following WP2 characters were rotated 90 on the game map. Corrected in nifscope;

NWN2 Snake off of the WP2 Dragon Moray
Bluetip Shark
Dragon Moray
Pachycephalosaurus
Protoceratops
Styracosaurus
T Rex
Triceratops
Utah Raptor and Velociraptor

Also; A few of the characters have very large selection rings - IE the Civ 4 Elephant. Not sure how to correct this. I was able to correct the Civ 4 Mammoth with this problem though

Civ4 - Mongol Warrior - needed resizing down to human size from giant.

All of the Beetles except for the Bombardier Beetle on the FFvt3R kfs have no animation in game and are being redone - the other Bomb Beetle is finished and is on the AO Scorpion kfs.

NWN2 Phase and Phased Spider - working, but not happy with the way it looks in game - will probably redo.

RD

SickAlice

Wacky Races game in question would be for Windows (thus easier to get models) and it's counterpart for PSX. Like I said a lot of those, I have the WII one speaking of but that isn't it.

* Edit 2: Oh okay, looking now and these are characters that look just like Caveman. I would say could be usable as him but they're terrible models.

Walter Lantz aren't hard to find at all, again the Windows version kart game. I have the disc in a box somewhere but otherwise the models are some basic 3d format and can just be imported into whatever program.

Edit: I stand corrected. Spider-mobile appeared in two games, I should've know the second one: Disney Infinity and Lego Marvel Superheroes. The latter useless here since it's lego, the former actually looks nice. Nice body anyways, I seen it's toy counterpart. Wrong read end (no engine at all which I what I'm looking for). Still could have used that one if it's attainable. Otherwise Spider-mobile (named Spider-buggy) has two real life counterparts, one at the WB lot somewhere.

Randomdays

SA,

Looking at some info on the Woody game, it looks like it has all the characters I'd like except for Andy Panda. Hopefully the models are full and not just upper body for the cart. It'd be great if you can dig it up.

A lot of pages back I'd found a great Captain Caveman model, but the creator was charging for it. Not sure how I feel about that. The creator did spend some work and effort creating the model, but I doubt that they're the copyright holder. That's the kind of thing that brought the skindex down years ago after all.There's a great model of Jonny Quest's Dragonfly jet on line, but the creator wants over $ 80 USD for it. Way out the price range for a game modder like me.

Update - All new and corrected content uploaded to the mega site, except for the phase spider. They should all be in the keyframe transfer folder.

SickAlice

Kicking myself over the fact there's already a Spider-mobile model still buddy lol. Again though I think what I'm doing is going to be more useful in the long run here, like just for vehicles in general. No don't buy a Captain Caveman model. They don't own the rights to the character, shouldn't be charging for it nor should anyone be endorsing that. For two I am going to make one for you, CC is an easy one to pull off and I started as a cartoonist so this in my wheelhouse. Except I won't be charging you. Making the animations happen is going to be up to you but like SpMb I'll set it up for you and help with teaching you whatever you need there, I know you're going to get this stuff down with ease. I "think" the Woody characters are full body, again a cumbersome model (they're .obj or .dae or something). If not lower body won't be hard to make or swap though.

On the note I'm looking at three things you should invest time in. One is those Disney Infinity models. There's a wealth that matches the Saturday Morning cartoon stuff you're into and people on the net already figured out how to extract them. I see one can get a get a gold version of the game now that includes everything 1.0-3.0. Second is Unity/Android games if you haven't yet. I think I taught you previously how to extract them, if not I can go over it again. Most come out as useful stuff if you use DevXUnityUnpackerTools. It's how I'm getting voice sounds for Tiger Claw for example. Likewise more games are going to this format, the Hello Kitty kart game for Wii U and the Rick and Morty VR game for PC for examples. Third is MDL0/BRRES format if you haven't yet. It's a widely used format for Nintendo systems and what modders user to make things for Smash and Kart games. Great selection of tools available and everything down to animations is accessible. Good stuff to use in this game. XNALara is a good thing to toss in while you're doing that, also a lot of already converted stuff to use.

Randomdays

Thanks SA

Lots of good information there to look into. For me, every classic cartoon character in the game is a win, especially since unlike most of the Marvel and DC heroes, most have never been done.

Update - the 2 phase spiders are updated, checked, and reloaded to the mega site

Randomdays

The map items I previewed a while back are ready to upload. They'll be in one common rar and I just need to make a readme to give credit on them as much as I can.

All but one are for FF, but I hope should work in FFvt3R

Besides the ones previewed, there's a few more included ;

A barbarian camp, spider's lair and dragon's lair, originally from Kohan 2, then Civ 4, and now FF. The spider's lair has embedded animation and I was able to retain that. The dragon's lair did too but I lost it in the import.

The last item is a grass hut from Empire Earth 3

Thew've been resized as close to accurate as I can, except for the spider's lair - I didn't want to mess with it too much and break the animation.

I was also able two get a couple of sunken ships in - one from Civ4 and one from EE3

RD

Randomdays

SA,

I was able to find a copy of Woody Racing for PC and open it from archive org. Looks like the model format is'*. bnd" - trying to find some information on that.

SickAlice

It opens with Noesis, I think it already comes with the standard plugin. There's a few .bnd type plugins with it, .bnd itself are just variations of a gzip based container.

Oh just so I mentioned it when it comes to downloading a lot of stuff on my end downside of the lake house is Ye Old internet connection. Like dial up with 2mb download speed internet when it works at all. So when it comes up I'll generally pass on meaty downloads just for that reason alone. If a file is too much my internet will crash out before whatever download completes anyways due the fiber optics that time forgot.

Randomdays

Tried the latest build of Noesis and it didn't recognize it. I'll try an older build that I also have installed and see what happens there.

SickAlice

I'm going to look on my old hard drive today yet for you. I think it was two hard drives back and that ones burned out. Else send me a sample, there's about five different bnd plugins with my version of Noesis which is the newest though I manually added a ton. Otherwise, it's been a hot minute for me it was one of the quickbms bnd plugins, extracts the archive. I'm pretty certain I made a post over it either Xentax or Zenhax, probably the latter if I did since it's where the maker of quickbms hangs out (aluigi).

Going to have a different opinion in suggestion here than you about CAD sites and so they should be avoided. The models tend to be for $ and way high poly, too much to be cramming into FF games. You can get all the same type of stuff, in fact some of those "made" models are actually ripped from these source, from video games and in that case the models are already conformed to a game engine and likewise usually textured. These sand rails for example. You can find numerous, and I mean a ton of Android games which again are really easy to get the models, sounds, textures and so on from. And of course other games, I started thinking about Smuggler's Run for example and how it has a lot of suspension type vehicles. Just my opinion here. I do use high poly stuff but that's because I know every trick on how to both reduce the face count without losing the shape and how to texture map/remap so I can make them into something usable. For an example I often make a signature part of a model by baking it from a 2d image but that creates a lot of faces so after I reduce and remap. I'll make the tutorial on that stuff someday I swear.

Randomdays

Neither one of my noesis setups recognized the file type. Uploaded the entire directory to the mega site under requests - it was only 16 megs total.

The subfolders have a few bmps and tgas, but it looks like the character textures are in *.tim format

RD

Edit - the map items pack has been uploaded to the map items folder.

SickAlice

Looking into it, I know I opened them. I have the PSX version, same .bnd files, actually something called .bind after a checksum. I recall though and I think it matters the models where absolute garbage, like year one N64 models. Makes since as that was the .tim file era.

Just a finding about what I was saying about models. I looked at some Android games and found one called Offroad Dune Buggy Car Racing Outlaws. Beautiful models in this thing that don't go overboard on the polys. You're buggy's and what not actually. I'm pretty much making a que to do more vehicles given how nice a base this Spider-Mobile is.

Randomdays

I ran the Woody game for a little bit and the models are pretty crappy.

For Chilly Willy, I found this; https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/chilly-willy-de8f0f49740e4940b7d861de0b547979

For Woody, I think there's one I could try to grab from the Gamecube Universal Theme Park game.

I've got the Escape From Buzz's Theme Park game as well, but not a big fan of art style used for the characters in it

Not so much other characters found just searching the web.

For the vehicles, as with anything else, more is better. There are a lot of good vehicle models to cheack out in Lionhead's "The Movies" game, from the early days to the present, but since Ford sponsored it, they're all by them. Some of the modders added some nice models as well. The polycount  isn't too high compared to the FF games.

SickAlice

Yeah, you don't want em. Sorry I didn't remember. Whenever I managed to crack the format I recall I looked at the polygon blobs, shook my head and deleted them lol. I don't think there's enough verts on them to even weight paint, they're from old stick figure armature days.

Speaking of guess who figured out the android format for Disney Infinity 2.0 and how to quickly find the models textures that according to forums can't be figured out? Yeah, this person. Also speaking of bad models the Spider-man for this is awful. This isn't a match for the comic Spider-mobile really, if you want it for any reason though let me know and I'll stick it somewhere. I'm going to use it as a measuring guide myself to place the rear cage in the correct spot.

Another finding might be of interest to you I figured out how to export FBX's from Android games and often with animations. If they have a basic structure then they'll come out with animations. I was doing this today with some from a TMNT game.

Randomdays

Sounds good on everything. The Spider-mobile looks a bit silly, so thank you but no thanks for that and the Woody Racing. I'll have to look and see what's out there for android games to see if there's anything interesting for me. Thanks for the offer.

For vehicles you might also take a look at the Sims games - hundreds of models and skins from Maxis and the modders community. I haven't done a lot of work on the games directly, but I know you can extract items and that there's an import script for Blender.

SickAlice

To be clear I'm not knocking it. It's a pretty model. It's just the design doesn't work here. It's based on the design for the Infinity toy which all seem to conform to the animation style of that CGI Clone Wars series. There's a few others as well like a Spider-Copter and Spider-Glider based on the toy counterparts. Here's what the Spider-man model looks like and you couldn't tell to look it at but it's HD and has tons of faces:

There is a model I will be swiping and it's Darkwing Ducks motorcycle. I've been working on remaking my very first textures from before things like Nifskope as a celebration of sorts. My Darking was among them which was just a recolored duck small with a hat and cape hexed onto it. I built the adjacent Gizmo Duck on my site from scratch so I know I have it in me but this bike is exact to the cartoon counterpart so I'm keeping it.

I don't need the Sims models though thank you there. Already looked into them and there's nothing that meets my needs. Mostly I look for stuff I can use as a guideline to make my own model with texture assignments skinners here are used to and of course match signature superhero comic stuff. There's a swipe or more coming from another game series from me though, likewise just because I wanted that same thing and the model in question is perfect.

Otherwise I have my own handmade stuff, like a lot of it on my plate to work on especially all the MOTU and TMNT stuff. But for you is why I'm tossing about the Unity thing especially because of the format. Realized I forgot to note the tool in question you'll want is AssetStudioGUI. DevXUnityUnpackerTools are something you want to figure out where things are first and for any other type of file, or to grab an exact part of a model but ASG is the one where you can output the whole thing armature animation and all as an FBX with an easy texture file with it. I know given the subjects you're looking at that would be handy. Likewise a ton of free Android games of things with stock objects like animals for example. Heck I found at least three crab and spider simulators last night just for example. So you'd in other words be able to pop out an animated FBX of those, import it into Blender and work your magic from there.

On another side note before I forget again remind me down the road of two things, one to teach how to model and two to see about getting you site access. I won't always be around and had prompted CB for the second one and well, yeah. Just waiting to get ahold of the webspace owner to ask permission and there's a bug that needs to be worked out. In the first I think low poly modelling is something you would easily adapt to given your skill set. It's unfortunate that the tutorial for us, this was originally by Valander showing step by step how he created the Trogldyte model appears lost to the internet and time. That was vital in teaching me the ground basics. However I think I've done this enough times that I can teach it as well. Oddly it doesn't take a lot of applied artistry and much of it is very technical, math and such. Only has a scrap to do with real life sculpting even and I'd say closer to the art of making balloon animals. Anyways just thoughts on my mind to you here and tell me what you think of any of it. Like I said and you'll understand why when I'm done a thing like Captain Caveman is easy to model by hand, texture and apply to this game. I do this enough to look at the character and how it moves to know it right away and literally have the entire process already completed in my head. This stuff is easier than people might think.

Oh I forgot as well I was going to show you how to get perfect posed models for cars and what not. Real simple matter for you that you import a choice basic nif. The have an exported model ready, lets say in this case our buggy with the seats and steering column and such. From there in Blender sizing the model to the basic then posing the model to fit it. The last part after deleting the car is select the model and hit alt+C and select the first (sometimes it will be the second, you'll know by what happens if you need to back a step and redo). Then of course highlight all before exporting that obj to retain the armature info so the model doesn't unpose itself.

Randomdays

The trick of converting the posed mesh to an obj is very useful. I've been using the vertex groups and pivots in edit mode, which works but needs adjusting afterwards.

I've done some meshing, adjusting some existing meshes and building some from primitives, setting up the uv. For skinning, that's not really where my interests or talents seem to lean.

After I get some more importing done, I'd like to start working on some map making and mission scripting. I've done some work on NWN and other games and enjoyed it.

SickAlice

Same with the trick. It was something I abandoned myself back when and just ran into on a forum by accident while working on this one. I got some real sharp looking results out of it. I've been meaning to try my hand at a map or two, I more like making objects for them though. Also scripting or I at least have some things I'd like to try and implement in FFX. Just one example is using the sculpture attribute or whatever one can create say bridges from point A to B. Usable for Spider-mobile of course. I also want to figure out a way without amalgam where I character can get in a vehicle or on an animals back and the player then takes control there, assume calling on a sitting or riding animation at this point. Another though I think this beyond me was an idea to introduce a codex of known existing nifs and animations, like the specific bone stats and such. I can think of ways that could useful, for example here say the game/FFX could then call upon a basic sit animation and move one without accordingly. Or for other things like say changing the hue to something specific for a characters texture while in a state. Like making the light blue when frozen for example. This could also be used for checking width and height for say imprisonment and what not. Probably more I'm typing this hoping someone else will take it up.

cmdrkoenig67

Hey RD, I updated my Winrar and other programs, so everything opens fine now.  Great looking creatures...I'm very excited!  Squeeeeeee! Oh, BTW...one of the two Dragon's Lair volcano exports you did still has a lava flow animation (which is cool)...is that the animation you were talking about being lost?

Dana

Randomdays

Great SA. Still so much to learn and tinker with on these games.

Edit - I haven't gone though this yet, and its for Civ4, but since Civ4 is very compatible with FFvt3R I think this could be very useful. Some of the custom work I've downloaded is from these people and its of good quality;

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/tut-animate-with-blender-and-nifscope.296286/

Dana ... Yes on the Dragon's Lair. That's probably the original Kohan 2 mesh converted to Civ4. As such, I don't know if it will work with FF games. I'm glad I could get the Spider's Lair to keep its animation, but the Dragon's Lair would be nice also, if it could be pulled off for the FF games. I've converted some other nifs with embedded animations and I usually lose that with the conversion process.

RD

Randomdays

So, After a heads up on the new Halloween uploads that they weren't working right, I did some checking and found out a few things.

1) I had just been adding in the bounding and selection boxes from an old mesh to a new one in Blender. They weren't working as they weren't tied in correctly,and you couldn't select them if they were an enemy on the map. The problem has been fixed on the new vampires and skeletons, but I'll have to check all the imports to see which other ones need correcting.

2) The problem of the imported character, as squad or enemy, only attacking twice and then going to melee idle persists. They still do damage so I know they're connecting, and can even knock out their target. If was the bounding boxes or contact points, then I don't think that would happen. No clue on this problem.

3) When looking at a character in the game, creation, rumble room select, etc., you can actually control the view a bit with the bounding box. A bounding box smaller than the character will zoom on it, and one that starts at the waist will show the character from the waist up. A standard box the size of the character from head to toe fixes the view problem.

I think that the bounding box also controls the selection ring on map, but I'm not sure. For the Civ 4 elephant, the boxes look good, but in game the ring is very large, and the character will start melee combat very far away from the target.

Going to go through all the older imports and check them all, so unfortunately, it may mean correcting a bunch and re-uploading, and re-downloading for anyone who wants the corrected units.

Sorry for the trouble, but this is still a pretty new process bringing in new animations, and its a learning experience.

RD

Randomdays

Gave one of the imports a ranged attack and that worked perfect - it attacked until the map item was destroyed.

Trying to do some research of collision and contact points as that might be the issue after all. Not finding a lot of info. Not sure if it needs to be set up with the mesh or the animations in the kfs.  Still not sure why it would work and then stop working.

Over halfway through the character testing. The following characters had the bounding/ selection box problem and have been retested in game. They have been re-uploaded and ready for anyone to work with;

AO - Flyman, Hornet, Wasp, Scorpion

Civ 4 - Camel Rider, Mongol Warrior

DAoC - Cicada, Crab, Dragonfly, Scarab 1 and 2, Winged Scarab

Randomdays

Found out a few more things and that fixed the melee problem. Collision and selection seems to be okay with the corrected boxes - characters pathfind and go around objects and don't go thru anything. Selecting another squad member or an enemy to target is working as well.

Searching the forum, I found an old post by Seraglio that helped with the melee issue.

It was the kfs. Each animation has a "NiTextKeyExtraData" line near the top when you expand it. Inside this line, it has textkeys with various times in it - mainly when the animation starts and when it ends. For melee to work, you need a text key called "contact" with a time on it to indicate where in the animation the target is actually hit.

The imports didn't have this line, but were still able to hit the two times without it somehow. Adding this in fixed the problem, and the imports now will melee until it or the enemy is defeated. Some of the imports had an "attack" line that I just renamed to "contact", while some didn't have anything like that all. The Civ 4 units actually have calls during their animations to play sounds, IE creaking leather, clangs, etc, that would call on external mp3 to play during the animation.

I think SA brought contacts up a few pages back, but it passed me by as I didn't get what he was saying. I'm sure the senior modders know all about this, but hopefully the info will help some of the people out there still learning, and fixing the problem with the imports makes them much more useful.

Instead of re-uploading (again) the files I fixed yesterday, I'll just post some rars with the fixed kfs in them. The first one is already posted with the fixes for the new Vampire Lord, vampires and skeletons. I'll get the others up soon.

Posted in the keyframe folder on the megasite.

Everything posted today or further on will have both the boxes fix and the melee fixes in them. I'm going to try to do one other upgrade to the creatures based on the spider and the scorpion to see if I can get the climb animation working on them, so you might see that in the future as well.

Sorry for all the extra downloads involved, but hopefully the new imports are nice enough to be worth the trouble.

RD

cranlox

Great, great news that you managed to correct the melee issue. Maybe I hadn't expressed myself well about it. flyman and hornetman also have the same theme surely. With projectiles they work perfect.

Randomdays

I'm pretty sure all of the keyframe imports will wind up having the melee issue - about half of them are turning out to have the bounding/ selection box problem. Thats the problem I thought you were talking about, but fixing both problems needed to be done for the imports to be useful in game.

Thanks again for the heads up on the problem to get me looking into fixing things up.

Edit - A second kf fix pack has been uploaded with a readme on what's fixed, finishing out yesterdays uploads and a few that were skipped since they didn't have a box problem . On the Civ4 scorpion and the EE3 barbarian, there's only 2 textdata entries for start and finish. I'll need someone to show me how to create a new entry since I couldn't figure out how to create one. Those are on hold.

Also, adding the contact point fixed another problem. With the imports that had alternate melee attacks to choose from, they weren't showing up before, and now they are. I wasn't sure why before since the naming looked right, but that turned out to be it.

RD

cranlox

I keep playing with the skeletons and vampires and I still have trouble getting them to die and get hit properly.
They are generally detained, I will try the new thing that you recently uploaded for the others