News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Broken Meshes?

Started by Artemis, August 14, 2013, 03:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemis

I've just downloaded female_longhair_effects and theres a problem with it in CTOOL. Now I thought it was just a keyframe problem so I switched them for a compatible set and the problem is still there. The limbs seem broken and misalinged. however all animations still play.

Same thing happens on the EVol_Jean mesh:

Any ideas on how to remedy this?
All help is greatly appreciated!

Amazo Version 2.2

hi artamis, this is a common issue with the charactertool from the original freedom force. even though the meshes seem broken, they should work fine in game. i'm not sure what causes it, maybe a video card issue with newer systems, i'm not sure. but it is common, but should be fine in game.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

I have this same problem with most meshes in regards to  :ff:, but they have always worked fine in-game. This is why I primarily create for  :ffvstr:, I don't have that issue, so it's easier to see what you are doing.

Artemis

Thanks guys, I'vestarted using CT2 now and meshes are looking fine :)

BigD

Great job getting the hang of CT2 aka CTool2 Artemis :thumbup:, all I can say in the words of the guy and/or guys for the Guinness beer commercials and I quote " :lol: Brilliant! :lol:". Keep up the good work Artemis :), and I hope you don't lose the hang of using Ctool2 or get creators block upon making your latest creations ^_^.

BigD
:cool:

Skerdilajd Shehi

Dont worry it works normal i have the same problem but when you play it in the game it's normal and peach  ^_^