Phantom Altern's & KennX' Keyframe Swap Formulas...

Started by daglob, August 12, 2013, 09:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I haven't been able to find the web page of this; I know I saved it (complete with pictures). Anyway, here is Phantom Altern's list, along with commentary:

>> KEYFRAMES SWAP FORMULA <<

"The way to make new mesh without hexxing or 3d programs"

Name : male_stretched   
Character.nif : male_basic
Keyframes.kf : male_heavy
Finder : Webrider

The first kf_swap mesh in the world! Without this coming out, I may not know about kf swap technique. Most suitable for elongate character like Mr. Fantastic or Plasticman. Thanks to Webrider for making this.

Name : male_super_stretched
Keyframes.kf : male_hulking
Finder : Phantom Altern

My first attempt in kf_swap. Use the same technique from male_stretched but apply with male_hulking. Result is the more elastic and taller mesh.

Name : male_hulking_lean   
Character.nif : male_heavy 
Keyframes.kf : male_hulking
Finder : KennX

This mesh also known as male_giant or male_titan. One of the best matching kf_swap mesh around. See more KennX's formula at KennX's Freedom Flat

Name : male_small_heavy
Character.nif : male_hulking
Keyframes.kf : male_basic
Finder : Robert Kivett

A short male mesh with too much muscles (almost like a fat midget). I don't know which character should be suit with this mesh, anyway original character always available, isn't it?

Name : male_alpha_tall   
Character.nif : male_alpha 
Keyframes.kf : the_ant 
Finder : Niech

This mesh is kinda fun even by just looking at it in character tools. Funny? BTW you can find more formula like this one at Major Disaster Skins Bungaloo and blame Niech if it doesn't funny.

Name : ant_fighter
Character.nif : the_ant

Tall version of the_ant. Not much to say about this mesh, may be use with some hightech squadron skins. I want to show it here because it comes out good, no cracking or shifting in the graphic, that's all.

Name : female_basic_fighter 
Character.nif : female_basic 
Keyframes.kf : male_suit 

This is female_basic with wider shoulder, thinner waist, and more muscular arms & legs. The mesh has small shift error at foot part, but overall looks is ok.
[Skin show here is 'Marathon' by Psi Invader]

Name : female_regular
Character.nif : bacchite
Keyframes.kf : liberty_lad
Finder : Mijman

I really have no idea that bacchite's staff can be alpha out until I saw this amazing combination. This mesh may use with prehistoric woman skin that I never see one out yet. (and it just my opinion)

Name : bucky   
Character.nif : civilian_boy2 
Keyframes.kf : liberty_lad 
Finder : Dark Jared

This is Bucky from The Avengers Mod. He also appear in Marvel Super Action Mod. Good example for making a kf_swap mesh from original game materials. Skin show here came with the mesh.

Name :  time_master_kid
Character.nif : time_master_s

He is little. He is cute. He is Time Master Kid! But even he's a kid, his height is about an average man. Try this mesh out and you will love him. :-)

Name : time_master_fighter   

Who say Time Master can't punch? Now you can taste his crushing fist at your own risk! Also good for armored samurai characters (shame there's no sword).

Name : time_master_tall
Keyframes.kf : generic_heroB

This is even taller version of time master. As you can see he got long arms too. Our tall man can punch & kick, he can even go crazy! (Wheee! animation) Put this old man in to complete your "Time Master Family™".

Name : female_regular2   
Character.nif : bacchite 

The taller version of female_regular with longer neck. Also use generic keyframes set as in male_basic. [Skin show here is Sadako from The Ring by Chris Watkins]

Name : genie
Character.nif : male_heavy
Keyframes.kf : time_master_s

Male_heavy in time_master_s keyframes is perfect for genie character. Look at the way he fly.

Name : highschool_guy   
Character.nif : civilian_boy2 

A growing up kid become a young man. Though not tough enough, he can now fight like a man.

Name : ironman mk-VI
Character.nif : microwave

Okaay, this is microwave with male_basic move. Better use for Ironman and other armored heroes.[Skin show here is Ironman Mk-VI by Dark Jared]

Name : male_basic_martial 
Keyframes.kf : microwave 

Male_basic with stunt microwave keyframes. Suitable for matial art characters.br
[Skin show here is Chainlink by Tortuga]

Name : heroine_basic
Character.nif : alchemiss
Keyframes.kf : male_cape

Taller mesh for alchemiss skins. She can fight hand to hand with any bad guys around. The cape movement is working well in this mesh.

Name : male_stretch_sword   
Character.nif : TDAninja 
Finder : Punk_Guy

Male_stretched with a samurai sword. It doesn't exactly look like he's holding the sword when idle; more like its glued to his hand, but the male_heavy keyframes go well with the sword. Some extra moves added such as multi-ranged attacks and more ranged ones also.

Name : male_poser
Character.nif : male_alpha/male_basic/male_belt/male_cape
Keyframes.kf : pyro

Punk_Guy has a suggestion that he looks like such a poser....

Name : male_rotund_martial 
Character.nif : male_rotund 
Keyframes.kf : microwave 

A fat bloke who looks like he's got some martial arts ability.

Name : male_fast
Character.nif : male_alpha/male_basic/ male_belt/male_cape
Keyframes.kf : clint

Gives each character.nif above some better moves. I like its multiple melee attacks. (Though sprint & speeding bullet move are not available)

Here is what Kenn X had:

SHORT HEROES by KennX

Instructions for a series of Keyframe Swaps to generate a variety of meshes.

Image shown is a minor repaint of Psycho-Pirate's Golden-Age Atom skin on the male_noneck_cape mesh.

One of the few flaws of the meshes available for use with Freedom Force is the repetitive size of the meshes.  To be true to a character like the Golden Age Atom or Impulse they should stand shorter than their fellow heroes.  The Atom's short stature was the main thing that made him unique.  I have found a way to deal with this situation.  Make "new" meshes with keyframe swaps.

Instructions for MALE_CAPE_SHORT, MALE_NONECK_CAPE, MALE_NONECK and MALE_TEEN.
===============================================================================
1) Make a copy of the male_cape mesh from Irrational games.  Rename it male_cape_short.

2) Make a copy of the male_muscular_cape mesh from the Beyonder.  Rename it male_noneck_cape.

3) Make a copy of the male_muscular mesh from the Beyonder.  Rename it male_noneck.

4) Make a copy of the male_tall_teen mesh from the Beyonder.  Rename it male_teen.

5) Go to your copy of male_suit, and left click on the file named keyframes.kf.  Click "COPY"

6) Go into male_cape_short; hit the Control key and the V key simultaneously ("Ctrl+V").  When it asks if you want to overwrite the pre-existing keyframes.kf file click yes.

7) Go into male_noneck; hit "Ctrl+V".  When it asks if you want to overwrite the pre-existing keyframes.kf file click yes.

8) Go into male_noneck_cape; hit "Ctrl+V".  When it asks if you want to overwrite the pre-existing keyframes.kf file click yes.

9) Go into male_teen; hit "Ctrl+V".  When it asks if you want to overwrite the pre-existing keyframes.kf file click yes.

10) Remove the any duplicate skin files, leaving shorter characters in the new folders.  I reccomend Impulse and Slo-bo on male_teen, Robin (Tim Drake) on male_cape_short), as well as the Golden Age Atom on male_noneck_cape.

This is even more effective and impressive if you use the Beyonder's "Azrael_keyframes_for_male_suit" rather than the keyframes that come with the game.

This technique will work with other meshes; especially any of the male_basic varients that the Beyonder has done; as well as the Human_Torch mesh (anyone for Toro, the Flaming Kid?).

The only drawback I've found is that the capes on male_cape_short and male_noneck_cape do not flow or move about much.

This will work for male_alpha as well; however, the cape slides out of place horribly.  Therefore, I reccommend you only use it on characters who don't wear capes (Wolverine being an obvious choice).

Male Hulking Lean by KennX and a cast of thousands...

Yeah, I know, you were expecting something more than a JPEG and a README text file.  Well, I couldn't do it.  I can't see taking up someone's server space or bandwidth for a file that you already could make yourself. 

Take your male_heavy folder (or male_heavy_effects if you prefer) and make a copy of it.  Call it male_hulking_lean or male_titan or what-have-you.  Go to your male_hulking folder, and copy the keyframes.kf folder (or get the "Azrael animations for male_hulking" off of the Internet - thanks Beyonder.) and copy that file into the male_hulking_lean folder you made.

Voila!

You know have a giant character mesh which is as tall as male_hulking but a lot leaner.

Female Stretched by KennX and a cast of thousands...

Yeah, I know, you were expecting something more than a JPEG and a README text file.  Well, I couldn't do it.  I can't see taking up someone's server space or bandwidth for a file that you already could make yourself. 

Take your female_basic folder (or any variant therof) and make a copy of it.  Call it female_stretched.  Go to your male_hulking folder, and copy the keyframes.kf folder (or get the "Azrael animations for male_hulking" off of the Internet - thanks Beyonder.) and copy that file into the female_stretched folder you made.

Voila!

You know have a female stretched character mesh which is stretched to be as tall as male_hulking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These originally included pictures, but I do not have them here. I was looking for some way to ask the moderators to make this sticky if they felt it was appropriate, but i don't see who. Hopefully, they will read it.

Amazo Version 2.2

maybe someone could load this up to the freedom force wiki
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

These are some interesting looking combinations here. Thank you for posting this Daglob. This will definitely be something that I will copy onto a word document.

daglob

My apologies to Phantom Altern and Lord E; I'm not sure why I believed this was Lord E's, but when I sat down and read through the text, it says that PA was the creator.

I actually use Ant Fighter for the assorted Ant Man and Yellowjacket skins created for the mesh, and have put Copper Age's Skrulls on Male Alpha Tall (aka Male Alpha Ant Keyframes). I sat down this week and tried them all out, and ended up putting CA's Archie skin on the High School Guy combo. Looks like it might be a good choice for Snapper Carr, too...

Cyber Burn

For Phantom Altern's list, I found a document with pics. I'm doing some editing, mostly formatting so the pics aren't cut off, then I'll save it as a PDF File and make it available for those who want it.

Epimethee

Plenty of recipes I didn't know. Nice catch, Daglob!

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on August 14, 2013, 02:06:40 PM
maybe someone could load this up to the freedom force wiki
Done: http://frworld.wikispaces.com/Keyframes+swaping

CB, if you wish, you can send me the pics & your edits and I'll add them.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Cyber Burn

I don't know how I missed this, I'm sorry Epi, if you are still interested in these, let me know and I can send you the Word Document that I have these on, just PM me an E-Mail Address. Again, I apologize for the late reply.

Epimethee

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 21, 2014, 02:19:45 PM
I don't know how I missed this, I'm sorry Epi, if you are still interested in these, let me know and I can send you the Word Document that I have these on, just PM me an E-Mail Address. Again, I apologize for the late reply.
No problem at all! PM'ing you.

Epimethee

seraglio

I saved a post from 2004 of the same nature. It was posted by redbackdeath and is a very large list. Might be useful for some people who werent around back then...

QuoteOk but, dont say I didn't warn you!
Here's alot that I had been working out for the list.
You take the first name first is the keys to use and then the second name is the mesh to use it on.

Note: I made this list along time ago and I haven't checked it in awhile these are just some finding and that's why it looks this way.

Some of these I cant even workout what they mean anymore(man I had a bad filing system)
KEY MESHES

Auramale_rotund_2_effects
AZ2megatron
AzFemalebasicYankee Poodle
AZfemalelongWonderWabbit
AZfemheroine_bald
AZmalebasic OrcTroll
AzMaleZimlord
AZmegatron
AZmr_mechanical_civ
AZStarscream
bunsfemale_basic_lightsaber
AZNEWmalebasicbeta
AZsuitbeta
clintmale_basic
Darksiedmegatron
fireballpraetor
HighEvoalien_warrior
HighEvomale_heavy_chaingun
HighEvomr_mechanical_civ
HighEvopraetor
HighEvoswordsman69
Morgmale_belt_effects
HighEvoTerraxUpdate
HighEvoThor
MorgThanos
antalchemiss
antashgun
antAzrael_Helm
HighEvoVengeance
HighEvoWonderWabbit
antbacchite
MorgWebrider
testbasicWebrider
antbatman_beyond2
libshadow
lightsabarOrcTroll
antbender
antblack_bird
antdbz_vegeta
antel_diablo
Morgalien_warrior
Morgmale_heavy_chaingun
antfemale_bald_highboots
antfemale_jester
anthairbun
antheroine_with_tail2
Morgmale_rotund_2_effects
MorgOrcTroll
antliberty_lad
antLobo
antmale_basic
antmale_basic_wings
Morgpraetor
Morgtime_master_s
ANTmale_belt_sword
antmale_heavy
antmale_sheid
antmentor
MorgVengeance
Nukemegatron
antmicrowave
antnuclear_winter
antorder
antpredator
testfemfemale_bald_fx
testfemlongsea_urchin
anttallmale_dwarf
antthe_rocketeer
anttime_master_s
anttusketmale_hulking
TestMale_basictime_master_s
TestMale_basicVengeance
Aura3wolverine_claws
Auraalchemiss
Aurabacchite
AuraBADdarkman
testmalebasicpraetor
TheAntmegatron
AuraBADThe blob Updated
AuraBasic_Barbarian
Aurablack_bird
Auracivilian_boy1
TIMEmegatron
Auracivilian_boy2
Aurael_diablo
Aurafemale_bald_fx
Aurafemale_basic_gordita
Aurafemale_basic_guns2
aurafemale_basic_lightsaber
Aurafemale_crystal69
AuraHeroine_Pigtails
Auraheroine_with_tail2
Auraice_queen
Auralaw
Auraliberty_lad
Auramafioso
Auramale_tophat
AuraMystique
Auranuclear_winter
Auraoconner
Aurapinstripe
Aurapraetor
Aurapredator
Aurashade
Aurasovietx
AuraSpawn
AuraTDAninja
Aurathe_ant
AuraThor
AZbasicwolverine_claws
AZDiabloCrimson_Dynamo
AZdiablomale_basic_wings
AZdiablomale_belt_sword
AZdiablomale_surfer
AZfemale_jester
AZfemale_smallbase
AZfemalebasicfemale_basic_halfling
AZheavyoptimus_prime
AZhulkoptimus_prime
bun_female_basic_guns
bunsMystique
ClintCrimson_Dynamo
clintduck_small
clintmale_basic_wings
dwarf_trenchcoat
herotailbig_demon
herotailscorpion_mesh
hulkingCrimson_Dynamo
jesterweirdmale_belt_sword
libfemale_bald_fx
male_female_rotund
maleelightsaberwolverine_claws
maleguns_female_basic_guns
malehulkoptimus_prime
malelightsaberStarscream
manowarsuitCrimson_Dynamo
manowarsuitmale_basic
micromale_omega by Gyruss
mr_mechanical_civazsuit
nickmale_basic_wings
nuke_female_rotund
NukeCrimson_Dynamo
NukeStarscream
nukesukhov
pirate male_belt
sharpnalStarscream
superCrimson_Dynamo
SuperStarscream
testbasicMystique
Theblobfemale_bald_fx
Theblobmale_heavy
Theblobmale_hulking
Theblobmegatron
theblobwolverine_claws
timeCrimson_Dynamo
Auramale_muscular
Auradoubleheader
Auradeadpool
Aurafemale_base_tall
Aurafemale_bald
Auracyclopsmesh
Aurafb_smallhead
AuraDarkseid
Aurafemale_rotund
Aurafemale_jester
STONEmale_hulking
STONEmale_heavy
STONEBob
STONEalchemiss
STONEiron_ox
STONEice_queen
STONEel_diablo
WHIRLWINDmale_basic
WHIRLWINDbeta
WHIRLWINDBeast_Firemane
WHIRLWINDpraetor
WHIRLWINDblack_bird
WHIRLWINDbig baby
WHIRLWINDsea_urchin
WHIRLWINDWonderWabbit
WHIRLWINDDrone2
WHIRLWINDFlash1Million
JACKoHEARTSmale_cape_muscle_pointed_shoulders
JACKoHEARTSMale_cape_gloves_boots_ponytail_stick_pouch
WHIRLWINDred
WHIRLWINDsea_urchin
WHIRLWINDscorpion_mesh
WHIRLWINDScarecrow
WHIRLWINDshatterstarunmasked
WHIRLWINDshade
TESTMALEJack_Knight
TESTMALEJack of Hearts
ULTRAmale_sheid
ULTRATDAninja
ULTRAIceQueen
ULTRAsamurai
ULTRABoba_Fett
ULTRACreeper
ULTRAcaptain_commando
ULTRAAnnihilus
ULTRACrinosGarou
ULTRADark_knight
ULTRADarkseid
ULTRAdeadhead
ULTRADeep_Freeze
ULTRAthe_ant
ULTRAcyclopsmesh
ULTRADormammu
ULTRAel_diablo
ULTRAelectro
ULTRAfemale_bald_fx
ULTRAfakk2_load_tyler
ULTRAfb_amazon_muscular_tall
ULTRAheroine_with_tail2
ULTRAmale_basic_helmet269
ULTRAmale_belt_muscular69
ULTRAmale_basic_helmet69
ULTRAmale_belt_cleaver
ULTRAmale_rotund_2
ULTRAmale_jester
ULTRAMale_KC_Lantern
ULTRAmale_longjacket_open_fx
ULTRAmale_rabbit_cape
ULTRAmale_omega by Gyruss
ULTRAmale_redshirt
HIGHEVOhex'd heroine_mohawk
Antfemale_teen_jacket
AuraCrimson_Dynamo
Auracyclopsmesh
AuraDark_knight
AuraDarkseid
Auradbz_vegeta
Auradeadpool
Auradoubleheader
Auraelectro
Aurafakk2_load_tyler
Aurafb_smallhead
Aurafemale_bald
Aurafemale_base_tall
Aurafemale_jester
Aurafemale_longhair
Aurafemale_longhair_succubus
Aurafemale_muscular_bald
Aurafemale_regular
Aurafemale_rotund
Aurafemale_smallbase
Aurafemale_straighthair_tshirt_cuffs
Aurafemale_teen_basic
Aurafemale_teen_fullhair
Aurafemale_teen_jacket
AuraFemalearmour
AuraFirestorm
Aurageneric_heroine_cape
Aurageneric_heroine_dress
Aurageneric_heroine_gun
Aurageneric_heroine2
Aurageneric_heroine4
Auragolden_age_flash
AuraGreen_Arrow
Auraguardsman69
Aurahairbun
AuraHawkgirl
Aurahuman_torch
AuraIronhide
AuraJazz
AuraJohnnyQuick
Aurakung_lao
AuraLobo
Auramale_anime
Auramale_basic_bighead
Auramale_basic_teen_tall
Auramale_basic_pirate
Auramale_belt_cleaver
Auramale_belt_poucheffects
Auramale_brute
Auramale_crystal69
Auramale_dwarf
Auramale_heavy
Auramale_hulking_beast
Auramale_jester
Auramale_longjacket_open_fx
Auramale_muscular
Auramale_muscular_cape
Auramale_omega by Gyruss
Auramale_rabbit_cape
Auramale_rotund_2
Auramale_rotund_2_effects
Auramale_sheid
Auramale_shrapnel
Auramale_stocky
AuraShockwave
AuraSideswipe
Aurasoundwave
AuraSpawn
AuraStarscream
AuraThanos
Aurathug2
Aurawitch69
AZDiablocobra_moray
AzFemalebasicYankee Poodle
AZfemalelongWonderWabbit
AZfemheroine_bald
AZmalebasic OrcTroll
AzMaleZimlord
AZmegatron
AZMicrocobra_moray
AZmr_mechanical_civ
AZNEWmalebasicbeta
AZStarscream
AZsuitbeta
Bansheefemale_longhair_succubu

There are plenty more differnt combos it's just taking the time work them all out but, my harddrive couldn't handle all the meshes on the system at once.

Well hope this helps you out a fair bit I'll see if I can find my other lists some time for you.

I always wanted to start a site for keys and the effects they hae on certain meshes but, never got it up and running(that's life)

CYA.