News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Man Of Steel...

Started by BigAl1775, June 16, 2013, 12:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigAl1775

....was awesome!!!!!!!  I've read many reviews, all of which must be by complete fools. Action was amazing. Acting was good. Story was well written. Probably one of the best Superman movies ever (Cavill doesn't compare to Reeve, but he shouldn't). Must see!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreadlok-Officer of Freedom Reborn on DCUO (PC)
              -Founder of Freedom Reborn on Marvel:Contest of Champions (tablet)

BentonGrey

I...think...well, I think you're in the wrong thread, here.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

bat1987

BigAl1775

I don't really visit the other threads, sorry. Spend most of my time in this one, and I was just communicating with leaguemates. To let them know what I thought. DCUO is still a part of DC right?  :P

bat1987

Was just messing around i know why you did it, but feel free to join the other thread, FRers are a friendly bunch ^_^

BentonGrey

Right, if you're not enjoying the boards at large, you're missing out! :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

steamteck

Quote from: BigAl1775 on June 16, 2013, 12:59:43 AM
....was awesome!!!!!!!  I've read many reviews, all of which must be by complete fools. Action was amazing. Acting was good. Story was well written. Probably one of the best Superman movies ever (Cavill doesn't compare to Reeve, but he shouldn't). Must see!!!!!!!!!!!!
You may be on the wrong thread but I'll agree with you 100%.

BigAl1775

Quote from: BentonGrey on June 16, 2013, 04:39:44 PM
Right, if you're not enjoying the boards at large, you're missing out! :)

I do, you may have seen some of my replies in other threads.  :D  But like on the DCUO official forums, I don't leave replies on everything, just read 'em. Besides, I'm a troll on those forums, don't want to be one here.  :thumbup: