News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

does anybody have a DARTH VADER??

Started by heroidosilencio, May 07, 2013, 07:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

Helix

I can point you to a Stormtrooper, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, a Sandperson, C3PO, and a few others...but I can't remember where A Darth Vader mesh is. I'll try to find it.

Cyber Burn

Was it 3DMaster? Maybe Gni? Was it at Champions? I could have sworn I had seen one somewhere.

cmdrkoenig67

BTW, this is a request and should be in the requests forum....

I Skoped/hexed and skinned one years ago, then Detourne_Me improved upon it.  My original version is here...

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cmdrkoenig67freedomforce4/

DM's improved version was at the Champions site, but I have it and can send it to you, if you'd like?  Just let me know what email to send it to.

Dana

heroidosilencio

spydermann93

Hello dana,

Would you mind sending dm's Vader to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com, as well?

cmdrkoenig67

I sent it to you both today, sorry for the delay (I haven't been well).

Dana

spydermann93

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on May 16, 2013, 11:55:35 PM
I sent it to you both today, sorry for the delay (I haven't been well).

Dana

I hope that you get better soon, Dana.

Get some rest, or, if you can, try getting some exercise. When I'm sick, I usually go for a fun and it helps relieve some of my aches and pains, but that's just me.

Feel well, soon.

cmdrkoenig67

Thank you, Spyder...I have two herniated disks in my neck and crushed nerve cluster that is messing up my left arm, might have to have surgery, but I'm trying to avoid that (doing PT instead).

Dana

RockLegend2

Quote from: Helix on May 07, 2013, 07:32:51 PM
I can point you to a Stormtrooper, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, a Sandperson, C3PO, and a few others...but I can't remember where A Darth Vader mesh is. I'll try to find it.

Can you post a link to all those other skins, anyway?