Legacy of Romulus Went Live May 21 - Have You Joined The Republic?

Started by BlueBard, May 23, 2013, 02:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBard

Hi!

This is just a brief reminder (and pitch) that Star Trek Online's new expansion is live.

The opening story for the Romulan faction is very engrossing and fun to play.  (As my way-after-midnight game session last night attests...)

And don't forget... after you choose to ally with the Federation, the Federation Reborn fleet is welcoming our new Romulan allies with open arms.  Just let me know if you'd like an invite.

If you're more of a Klingon fan, no worries.  You can now start a KDF character from level 1.  I've played through part of the first KDF mission arcs in beta and they are very well done.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

BlueBard

Quote from: Kommando on September 03, 2013, 07:44:25 AM
Hit level 20 tonight, though I allied with the Klingons. :D

Turncoat!  ;) j/k

Actually, I wish we had an FR KDF fleet but I don't have the time and resources to run more than one.  All 3 of my KDF are fleet-less so far.

I'm waiting to unlock a Reman (soon) and my plan is to make that guy a KDF ally.

BlueBard

Quote from: Kommando on September 05, 2013, 03:20:49 AM
Yeah my KDF Orion got to level 50 without a fleet ages ago, and I got to Level 23 last night on my Romulan. I pretty much play casual.

You have a level 50 fleetless Orion, too?  Female?  What career branch?

I hardly play her right now because I'm so busy with Fed Reborn's fleet projects, but Rhyannha (Science Officer) was my first KDF toon.  She was supposed to be team support, but I ended up basically soloing her.

Y'know, we don't have to form a hardcore KDF fleet with starbases and all the trimmings and the headache of trying to maintain it all.  A loose collective (not Borg!) with a mutual assistance pact would be fine, too.  Something to consider.

Ares_God_of_War

I am doing pretty good on the KDF side with my fleet Orion High Command. I have 3 50s KDF side and I am @DeathBahamutXXX
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

BlueBard

Quote from: Ares_God_of_War on September 18, 2013, 09:23:35 PM
I am doing pretty good on the KDF side with my fleet Orion High Command. I have 3 50s KDF side and I am @DeathBahamutXXX

Aha.  That explains why you're on my friend list. :)

Do you have a fleet portal/website/etc?  I might be interested in applying...  Do you only take Orions?

HARRIS