News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Base Builder Weekend

Started by BigAl1775, April 18, 2013, 11:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigAl1775

Announcing Base Builder's Weekend!

Set aside some time for DCUO this weekend, because we're doubling your chances of getting Base loot through Monday! That's right, we'll double the odds that you will gain Base items when collecting just about any type of loot in the game, starting Friday!

Base Builder's Weekend begins Friday, April 19, 2013, (with morning restarts) and will continue through Monday, April 22, 2013 (until Tuesday's morning restarts).
Dreadlok-Officer of Freedom Reborn on DCUO (PC)
              -Founder of Freedom Reborn on Marvel:Contest of Champions (tablet)

rain

I gotta say I love this idea.

-rain

Every time a Hammyo'ed MoG scrapper falls to an elec snipe in the arena, an angel gets his wings

BigAl1775

I haven't done a lot in game yet, but the 1st challenge I went in drop a couch. I usually have a luck ratio of 1 out of every 7 instances drops me something. So, yeah, this is a good thing.
Dreadlok-Officer of Freedom Reborn on DCUO (PC)
              -Founder of Freedom Reborn on Marvel:Contest of Champions (tablet)

rain

Got a ton of base stuff in the past couple hours... Large Obelisk... some of the occult peices and a dining room set

I gotta say I much prefer this kind of thing to the whole 2xp thing most games do
-rain

Every time a Hammyo'ed MoG scrapper falls to an elec snipe in the arena, an angel gets his wings