News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

A Kryptonian Census

Started by JKCarrier, April 03, 2013, 10:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JKCarrier

A completely useless bit of research I've been plugging away at for a while...attempting to list every Kryptonian who appeared in the Pre-Crisis era:

http://jkcarrier.livejournal.com/459154.html

Panther_Gunn

I can't check at the moment, but have you also consulted The Krypton Chronicles?  4 issue mini-series, early 80's, Kal uses various methods to look further back into Krypton's past, tracing his family tree.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

thalaw2

Wow!  Great list!  With it being so long it's a wonder anyone died when the planet blew up.  Did it still blow up?  I'm not up to date on current DC.
革命不会被电视转播

JKCarrier

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on April 04, 2013, 02:50:08 PM
I can't check at the moment, but have you also consulted The Krypton Chronicles?

Yup, the characters from Krypton Chronicles (and World of Krypton) are all in there.

Outcast

Wow. That is a lot of work. Didn't know there were that many Kryptonians used in Superman comics. It's also interesting to know that you were able to conclude most of them were scientists. I think people could enjoy it more. If there were some pics for each of them. But that would be a lot of work. :doh:

JKCarrier

Quote from: Outcast on April 05, 2013, 04:00:50 PM
I think people could enjoy it more. If there were some pics for each of them. But that would be a lot of work. :doh:

Pictures would be nice. Maybe in the future...