News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Refunds and lore

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, September 20, 2012, 11:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

The main website has some information about refunds.  Also anyone with a subsciption up to date until at least the first of this month will keep VIP status until the game shuts down, no further payments required.  Anyone with a subscription going past that date gets a refund.

Also, Posi and other devs have  gotten together to answer many quest, like who the Rikti actually are, what the Battalion is, who we would have fought after the Battalion, who Rularu's Primal universe counterpart is and how he is so powerful in the first place, and many more things.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19qbHHrRmifxGPz60-_ApLNiwOmF5QVEMrXHgB1Nrd4o/edit?pli=1
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

MJB

I don't have a problem with refunds but I was hoping that the "sunset" program would reward those of us that had multiple years of paid service by giving us VIP for the last couple months.

I suppose I'm naive. *sad face*

MikeB7

That Q&A link was very cool.  Though answering so many questions and spoiling what had been planned gives it an air of true finality - a final nail in the coffin, the game is not going to be saved.    :(

They were going to raise salvage rack storage to 100 in I24!!  NooooooooOOOoooooooo!!   :banghead:

catwhowalksbyhimself

Received a refund of over 60 bucks today, so that bit is cool.

Also Posi said that the lore posted was what was planned, but was subject to change should the game somehow be saved.  Not entirely without hope, then.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.