News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

WIP Slither

Started by Johnny Patches, September 07, 2012, 01:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Patches

i will change the head around most def im not happy with it.. but other then that its being worked on

Sioux City Dynamo

cool i know a skinner that wuld be glad to help if u need one.
Io

Johnny Patches

i sure would like it skinned when its done!!! i have more that need skins i havent released cause i dont have skins for them.. i sent some out and was never to be seen again lol

deano_ue

hmmm tue likey, this may be something that works for me

Cyber Burn

Glad to see you still in the game JP. Can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Deaths Jester

Oh great, TUE has something else he could potentially turn into a He-Man thing.  Gawds, when will he stop perverting these wonderful meshes?!?!?!  Good start, by the way, Patches!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

Hey, great work JP!  That is looking good. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

deano_ue

Quote from: Deaths Jester on September 11, 2012, 03:30:32 PM
Oh great, TUE has something else he could potentially turn into a He-Man thing.  Gawds, when will he stop perverting these wonderful meshes?!?!?!  Good start, by the way, Patches!

shut it you

in all honesty fantastic work, just curious do you have plans for a generic one with a normal neck for your usual fantasy/conan etc snake warriors

SickAlice

I like this a lot. I also like UE's idea. I toyed with notion of doing that MOTU character among others awhile back. The head especially would be fun to sculpt. Seriously, wonderful job Mr.Johnny Patches.