News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

20 New Skopes and Updated Yahoo Group!

Started by detourne_me, August 17, 2012, 01:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/detourne_me/

So I've cleaned up my Yahoo Group and added 20 new skopes.  Keep in mind a number of the skopes don't have skins, or are just updated kf's.
As always, pre-existing skins should just be dropped into my skopes, so no worries there.
Here's the list of new skopes and changes I've made:

Agent Venom - Ghazkul's skin for Flash Thompson
Antman - Size changing and changes from Antman to Giant Man, based off of TJ's Atom
Apocalypse - Updated Kfs
Baron Zemo - Classic Zemo on Paladin skope
Black Panther - For use with Murs' excellent Black Panther skins, updated to Gren's New Batman and one of Tomato's base meshes
Bullseye - Updated kfs with Sai attacks
Cable Classic - Updated Gren's Cable to Super Spy VX
AA's Cable - Updated character.nif and kfs - No skin included
Catwoman - C6's TAS Catwoman with new, more catlike kfs
Daredevil - Updated Gren's daredevil with more kfs
Kraven - Just put BYD's Kraven on Gren's Zaran, so he has more weapons, like a hunter
Leader - Classic Leader on Smart_Alec mesh so he is more useful in a fight, weapons too
Marvel Girl - Updated Miguel Yankee's All-in-one with a new Gren mesh, uses any of C6's Classic Jean Grey skins
Nightcrawler - Updated kf's for Podmark's skope
Psylocke - Added a katana and more kfs for Laughing Paradox's skope
Punisher - Updated Gren's Classic Punisher to Super Spy
Red Skull - big mashup of VX Red Skull, Gren's Redskull and the great cosmic cube stuff Daglob and Hoss20 did,  no skin included
Sabretooth - Skoped version of Gren's Wendigo for use with LP's skin or those for Ink's mesh
Vision Classic - Vision with both VX and Ren's MM keys
Vision - Modern version

I have a number of other kf updates for other characters too, but not too much extraordinary work done on them (like AA's Batman, Black Widow and Hawkeye to more active meshes) but just let me know if I'm offending any creator with these skopes, and I'll take them down.
Enjoy!

AfghanAnt

These all sound great! I can't wait to take a look at them.

ShawDAMAN

SickAlice

I took a look at your Agent Venom, Ant-Man and Spider-man last night. Really good looking stuff. I wish I had your level and understanding and I'm guessing patience with skoping and especially keyframing.

detourne_me

thanks man! i wish i had your creativity for building new pieces andd skoping in interesting ways... i'm very much like my namesake...mixing previously made versions of things.