Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Happy 2021 !!!

Author Topic: The Litterbox site update thread  (Read 30476 times)

Offline Randomdays

Re: The Litterbox site update thread
« Reply #270 on: August 31, 2021, 10:51:36 PM »
Very nice... Makes me a bit jealous... with all the problems going on with Covid, etc, it'd be nice to get away, if just for a while.

RD

Offline SickAlice

• One-Eyed Willy
  • I'm of a mind to make some mookie.
    • The Litterbox aka MeanJellybean
« Reply #271 on: September 01, 2021, 09:50:37 AM »
 naitvalis: Not sure I understand. I buy large bags of kibble for them that is shared with foxes. They're all becoming fairly cozy with me. Deer have deer feed of course and whatever treats.

RD: Well worth working towards. I got lucky and a bit of foresight, paid attention to what scientists where saying and got ahead of all this. I had to bumble through the rough stuff first of course. I lived in all the nice places with gunshots going off all night and so forth. I think I absorbed enough culture to last me a lifetime.

Offline naitvalis

« Reply #272 on: September 01, 2021, 06:50:54 PM »
Looks very peaceful, and now you have also a friendly neighborhood, i hope that you could find some relief from your health issues Sa, you are an important part of this community.

Offline SickAlice

• One-Eyed Willy
« Reply #273 on: September 05, 2021, 12:45:31 PM »
Ty and that was part of the reason for moving away from the cities yeah. Having more surgeries again so I need the downtime.

Two more photos from this morning then I'll stop spamming my own site update thread. The animals are my friends now, this doe and fox just come right up to me now and/or my backdoor to see me. It may sound silly but they're my break from such a confusing world. A reminder that there's more than what troubles us.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 12:59:21 PM by SickAlice »

Offline deanjo2000

« Reply #274 on: September 05, 2021, 04:45:06 PM »
Looks so peaceful and away from society. I think we could all do with that.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Offline SickAlice

• One-Eyed Willy
« Reply #275 on: September 05, 2021, 06:09:49 PM »
I encourage trying to work towards it. I kind of feel like I wasted a bit of time in areas that were just miserable as well polluted. I have memories that I do like from those place but, well I was in a few that rapidly deteriorated and at some point made a commitment to save and work away from it. Life's too short and precious to be exposing oneself to all that.