The Litterbox site update thread

Started by SickAlice, August 14, 2012, 11:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

There's something out of place on the index page. It doesn't have anything to do with Freedom Force or superhero comics. That's the hint.
Don't worry, it's not too hard to figure out. Not the sort of thing that would take anyone 99 Lives...

Cyber Burn

Crap, I'm on life 98, and I still can't find the extra page. I see the two non-FF related sprites at the bottom of the home page, but there's no link attached.

spydermann93

Do you mean the Contra dudes? :huh:

I got nothing from them, either. :P

spydermann93

FOUND IT! :thumbup:

The link was broken, but using my intuition and intellect, I finally found the page :D

Marvelous stuff on the bonus page :)

Cyber Burn

I'll take any help in locating the page that I can get.

WyldFyre

Me Too!!  I haven't had any luck either.
For Freedom!

Outcast

Here's a clue guys or maybe a dead giveaway.   :P

They say a picture is worth a thousands words. But what if there was only one.

A field of dreams appears only..."if you build it...they will come."  :mjboo   

Knowledge is power and enthusiasm pulls the switch.

Nice skopes there Catman.  :cool:

docdelorean88

Quote from: Outcast on September 23, 2012, 02:21:27 AM

I am still lost. :/
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

spydermann93

It is obvious, but for some browsers, it doesn't work. I'm using firefox and the script wouldn't work.

Outcast

I don't think i did any script to find it.  I'm using Firefox as well.

Quote from: docdelorean88 on September 23, 2012, 03:38:14 AM

Find the one word that comes to mind, for that out of place image you see. (Which is fairly obvious.) That word would be the key to unlocking the secret.

Next if there's no link, it doesn't mean that the address doesn't exist. Now does it?

Look for a common format....and switch...the password. ;)

docdelorean88

Quote from: Outcast on September 23, 2012, 06:54:27 AM
I don't think i did any script to find it.  I'm using Firefox as well.

Quote from: docdelorean88 on September 23, 2012, 03:38:14 AM

Find the one word that comes to mind, for that out of place image you see. (Which is fairly obvious.) That word would be the key to unlocking the secret.

Next if there's no link, it doesn't mean that the address doesn't exist. Now does it?

Look for a common format....and switch...the password. ;)
Oh doy, i got it lol
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

SickAlice

Silly I know. There's no Firefox specific issues there though, other than my pages need to be refreshed more often than they should. I code and test everything on the site in Mozilla initially as my developer tools are attached to the program, so I don't why there's bugs there. I even have ad block tools enabled on my end and it still works. I tend to hide little Easter Eggs like this, sort of a quirk of mine, be that in a spot on a webpage, or buried inside a mesh, a text file or an image file that you'll catch over time. Sort of one of my quirks. Anyways back to the grind, a lot on the release list for this week.

SickAlice

Out with surgery temporarily. Will report back when I'm done. I hope everyone is having a fantastic season.

Cyber Burn

Just saw this, here's to hoping that you have a speedy and successful recovery.

daglob

spydermann93

SickAlice

Back from a long hiatus and working on at least finalizing old projects and getting them uploaded before the end of December 2013. That means more characters from the modern Lantern universe of course, and the New 52 (all Suicide Squad members will be up once I tweak some things in the meshes) as well as some members of the extended Hulk family and then a bunch of other things I haven't brought up yet. Anyone can let me know if they want me to pile some requests in those (check my page first and see if I already did them, thanks) that I may have missed. I hope everyone is having a fun year and a good time modding. Thanks for the wishes as well, I came out better than worse after about a year of treatment.

laughing paradox

Firstly, nice Portishead lyric.

Secondly, glad you're doing better!

Finally, nice to see you back with more stuff. I always liked your choice of characters.

detourne_me

Welcome back Buddy! I was just thinking about you the other day actually.  I took a look at your King Shark mesh. I gotta say that it's a masterpiece!

Good to hear you're still working hard and learning new things about meshing too :)

vorelliwiseau

New 52, Paradox-Infested and White Lantern Flash? You spoil me, sir/mam!

I've been looking for this site for ages. Hope you do more New 52 skopes!

BentonGrey

Welcome back, SA!  I'm sorry I missed your earlier messages, but I'm very happy to hear that you're on the mend.  I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Thanks for the kind words anyone. I finished a bit of stuff. The upside of being in the middle of nowhere. The downside is lack of proper internet to upload with. Throughout January I'll have a massive update, as well as finally get around to fixing all the bugs and glitches on my pages themselves.

SickAlice

Bug fixed pages and plenty of content is finished but not yet uploaded, though as very soon as I can.
I mostly wanted to apologize first for being so timely about downloading any of your works and applauding them, and for such a lag in providing
anything myself. Again as above the middle of nowhere issue, now the frozen middle of nowhere and the internet cafe shut down for the weather
and health struggles on my end and radiation treatment for my stepda. Excuses I know but to rationalize at least that no disrespect is intended and
I am really excited to see and play with all of your hard works. I hope your all having the best and fortunate of 2014's allowed and then some aside
all flippery.

Cyber Burn

Never apologize for not releasing stuff, your health and family comes first.

Bloodshadow

What Cyber said,take care of yourself first,we'll all still be here and I have a lot of catching up to do with all the Lanterns you've already released :P
Seriously though I hope you get feeling better and my prayers go out to your stepdad as well.I just went through the same thing with my aunt,its very hard to have to go through for all involved.

SickAlice

Thank you both. The coffee shop in town is open for a snowmobile derby (yes, I am really in the sticks right now) so I'm going to get a bunch done tomorrow and those Harley Quinns uploaded as well.

SickAlice

Traveling across the country and headed to the mountains this weekend. I'm unhooking the internet connection here so I may not respond for awhile, depending on if hotels have wifi or nay. Once there I will probably produce more but my releases will be more spaced out. Really excited to get my Adventure Time on. Hope you are all having a fantastic year.

SickAlice

In the mountains at the bungalow now. While we we're away the person maintaining the lawn accidentally cut my internet line with a weed trimmer. Should be about a week to repair it and then I can resume uploads. Sorry for delays, plenty of finished stuff to come soon. 

SickAlice

I put up multiple updates today across different pages. So no one misses any they were on the " Marvel ", " X-Men ", " Spider-man " and " Other " pages as well the " Workbench " officially opened today.

Cyber Burn

MADCAP!!!   YES!!!

Awesome group of releases SA, thank you!