News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Windows 8

Started by Voltimax, March 20, 2013, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimax

Anyone know if FFvT3R is compatible with windows 8?

AutumnCreed

Yeah  :thumbup: I have it on Window 8 and i didn't notice any problem until this day ;)

freegentile

What kind of issues are you having? Sadly, I snagged an awesome desktop PC deal @ Newegg, but it has Windows 8. I'm seeing a lot of static over Windows 8, so I was scared I may never be able to play FF or FFVTR again!

freegentile

OK, I got FFV3R loaded in today & it works well until...here's what happens. Pick Rumble Room, pick heroes, pick villains, click Next, then sound continues, but screen goes black. Can't get to anything in my OS, so have to Ctrl-Alt-Del a few times & pick Task Manager, which interestingly enough finally konks out the FFV3R exe. Any idea why the screen goes black & sound continues? OS is Windows 8 64-bit, AMD Radeon 6410 graphics card, stock HP Pavilion p6-2310. I don't have this issue on my notebook running Windows 7 64-bit.  Thank you profusely for any guidance, oh great ones!

freegentile

Welp, looks like using FFX Control Center & the Clean Options button did the trick. When you choose it, it mentions the Rumble Room issue, notes that it will whack your video settings if you use it, it did, but I set the video settings back like I had 'em, & all is now well. Hope this can be helpful to someone else in the future. Wanted to add that I am using a Dell monitor w/ 1920x1080x32 setting available for FFV3R.

Shazam

I'm running it on windows with no issues at all so far  :thumbup:
Oh yeah, Voltimax and Shazam = same person if you didn't already know.
Pursue perfection, but accept excellence.
http://www.tskr.webeden.co.uk/

detourne_me

is anyone having issues with FFX Control Centre?  I can't do anything for my hero files,... no power swapping or anything anymore,  all of the drop down menus are empty.  any advice?

Skerdilajd Shehi

don't worry it will work fine all of windows verison will work don't some of old  <_< however this non virus and windows 8 is the more faster and more better for every games you like much missing the CoH? but still don't if it works on mac but its only one is  :ff: that for mac not  :ffvstr: all right... :o but don't hear from internet what they say just hear from freedom reborn they will help you with problems and missing.... sometimes can internet have right but hope you have anti-virus scaninng virus from downloads and internet netside so have an good and peace out if you want windows vista i can help you or whatever peace!  :lol:

Skerdilajd Shehi add your friend and helper with problems and team up with mods mesh skins, and skope :D