News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Injustice: Gods among us

Started by JeyNyce, May 31, 2012, 03:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captmorgan72

Oh, this looks very cool. Not sure about the redesigns of the costumes, but oh well. Superman's costume looks a bit like the redesign we will see in "Man of Steel". I will die a happy man if Captain Marvel and Black Adam are added to the roster.

detourne_me

OK, that looks pretty cool!

I still think i'll like the Marvel Heroes game better... but man that looks cool.
It's also good to see the name too... not a generic "Justic League Fighter" or anything.

laughing paradox

Some of the concepts in the trailer are great. I loved watching Superman take the Flash into orbit and dropping him back down. While I enjoyed the animation of Solomon Grundy being knocked into buildings, I am not a fan of the cause being Batman with a single punch. :|

So the rumor is that they are trying to create as many characters as the recent Mortal Kombat had. which had a roster of 28 on the disk (not including the DLC content later on.)

MJB

Can't wait to learn more about this game. I hope it follows in Mortal Kombat 2011's shoes & plays like a 2d fighter. That was the best MK game since MK2 imo.

captmorgan72

Quote from: laughing paradox on June 01, 2012, 02:51:49 AM
I am not a fan of the cause being Batman with a single punch.
Me either, but it looks like we will have to overlook stuff like that. I'll just assume that Bat's strength is super humanly enhanced via the tech in his armor.

lugaru

JeyNyce

I'm having mix feeling about Harley's outfit.  I like the hair and the"jacket/over vest" but Harley is not one for showing so much skin.  I would have been more happy if she had the outfit from Arkham City.  Maybe there'll be DLC and she will have her jester outfit.
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

captmorgan72

Looks like tons of fun. Very similar to DC vs MK, with some new environments/effects. I still really hate the costumes though. I hope they give us the costumes they used in DC vs MK.

captainawesome

Maybe each character will have an additional costume or two that can be unlocked.

captmorgan72

I think I remember hearing Boon say there will be at least one additional costume for each character. Of course this could change. I want to see more character reveals. Boon would be nuts not to put Doomsday in this, so I assume he is in, but who I am really waiting for is my favorite superhero and villian, Captain Marvel and Black Adam.

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: captmorgan72 on July 11, 2012, 08:38:55 PM
I think I remember hearing Boon say there will be at least one additional costume for each character. Of course this could change. I want to see more character reveals. Boon would be nuts not to put Doomsday in this, so I assume he is in, but who I am really waiting for is my favorite superhero and villian, Captain Marvel and Black Adam.

Doomsday should definitely be in considering Solomon Grundy is in and the way he plays in the footage I saw.  Captan Marvel and Black Adam would make sense too, I guess.

Some others I would like to see:
Black Canary
Joker (figure he will be in if Harley is)
Deadshot and/or Deathstroke
Giganta
Cheetah
Green Lantern and Sinestro
Green Arrow
Lady Shiva
Bizzarro
Nightwing
Catwoman
Darkseid
Bane
either Captain Cold or Reverse Flash (was trying to think of a good Flash villain)
Red Tornado

JeyNyce

captmorgan72

I think I remember Boon saying there will be around 20 characters. Cyborg and Nightwing has just been revealed. http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/jul/11/cyborg-and-nightwing-revealed-injustice-gods-among-us/

JeyNyce

laughing paradox

It seems there are 24 slots on the character selection page, so that's promising.

I'm surprised with the inclusion of Nightwing, but not disappointed. I was certain that Cyborg was going to be in it, as he's been receiving a huge push by DC in general.

My concern now is that they've showed the super move of a most of the revealed characters (Batman, Superman, Flash, Cyborg, Solomon Grundy and Nightwing) and it ruins the surprise. The Flash super move is fantastic though! (He runs around the planet and punches his foe on his return). I would only hope they have maybe more than one super move each? That would be ideal.

captmorgan72

Excellent, 24 confirmed slots. That should make for a very nice selection of characters. This is looking like an awesome game.

JeyNyce

thalaw2

I'm really like the videos and all...but I gotta say that Flash looks waaaayyy under powered even with the super move.  In the comics that same move knocks out a hero with Superman level strength.  In this game he still doesn't seem fast enough to me.
革命不会被电视转播

captmorgan72

I'm still waiting for Captain Marvel Mr. Boon.  :unsure:

laughing paradox

Quote from: captmorgan72 on August 15, 2012, 03:46:36 PM

I think it's a safe bet that Captain Marvel will be in this one. He was included in the DC vs MK game and I remember Boon saying that he really liked the character.

JeyNyce

I can see this game having DLC like MK did. It would great to see Blue Beetle, Booster Gold & the Creeper in this game.

captmorgan72

Quote from: laughing paradox on August 16, 2012, 08:56:55 PM
Quote from: captmorgan72 on August 15, 2012, 03:46:36 PM

I think it's a safe bet that Captain Marvel will be in this one. He was included in the DC vs MK game and I remember Boon saying that he really liked the character.
I hope so. I would also really really love to see Black Adam. I suspect Boon wouldn't do that, because it would be replicating Marvel, but if he made Adam an alternative costume/character for Marvel, that would be awesome.

captmorgan72

captmorgan72

Its looking like I get my wish. Looks like the next reveals are going to be Aquaman, Sinestro, Doomsday and Shazam.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=72404

captmorgan72

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/injustice-gods-among-us-gamestop-exclusive-red-son-skin-pack/700768/

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=72708

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9hZxo-tyhw Looks like Black Adam is in.

Am I the only eye in the sky for this game? :P I see the Arkham City costume on Batman. Its looking like there will be plenty of skins for these guys.

laughing paradox

I hear that Zatanna is rumored to be in the game as well.