News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FR Smackdown

Started by Deaths Jester, May 27, 2012, 07:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Coming soon to a ring near you....FR SMACKDOWN!!!

See the FR members fight it out on the mat to prove their worth.

Current Matches include:

Murs vs Tomato
Spud vs MJB
Death's Jester vs Alcohol for the World's Cruiserweight championship
Prev vs Death's Jester in a Hell in a Cell Match

and the main event:  Free-for-all Prev's Ego vs All Comers with Dana as an innocent bystander!

Buy your tickets NOW!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Previsionary

Quote from: Deaths Jester on May 27, 2012, 07:10:04 PM
Coming soon to a ring near you....FR SMACKDOWN!!!

See the FR members fight it out on the mat to prove their worth.

and the main event:  Free-for-all Prev's Ego vs All Comers with Dana as an innocent bystander!

Oh my gosh, this thread is stupid, yet I shouldn't be surprised. It IS from the mind of a drunkard dumb nut, so I shouldn't be holding you to the same scale of acceptability. I mean, you can barely walk, and I'm shocked you haven't fallen to pieces yet.  What a completely hateable person you are. Just remove yourself from life.

*disappears in a cloud of smoke, leaving a "destroy DJ" placard in my place*
Disappear when you least expe--

Deaths Jester

Hey, I'd think you'd be happy to fight anybody in the world to prove you had the biggest ego around.  Jeez...you try to do something nice and the Prev still is an angered idiot!!

Previsionary

Please! I have nothing to prove to jealous harlots like yourself. Also, my ego is not big. Someone's just a little envious, and I can only assume that it's because you're smaller everywhere it counts. Sounds like a personal problem to meeeeeee.

Mr. Hamrick

shouldn't that be World's Boozerweight Championship?

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Mr. Hamrick on May 27, 2012, 09:08:27 PM

shouldn't that be World's Boozerweight Championship?

Yeah..I think you might be right on that one...Hammy.

Just added to the fight card:  Prev vs Death's Jester in a Hell in a Cell Match

Reepicheep

My money is on this 'vs' fella.

He is totally gonna win all those matches.

Tawodi Osdi

That's it.  I need a to get a rival.  How does one get a rival, anyway?

Previsionary

If you use the DJ method, you only have to be drunk, obnoxious, and dumb to imagine you have one.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on June 14, 2012, 12:22:26 AM
If you use the DJ method, you only have to be drunk, obnoxious, and dumb to imagine you have one.

And if you use the Prev method, you only have to inflate your ego beyond normal parameters and start believing everyone is your enemy.

Previsionary

Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 15, 2012, 03:05:19 PM

And if you use the Prev method, you only have to inflate your ego beyond normal parameters and start believing everyone is your enemy.

Oh, DJ, and this is where you're confused. I don't believe anyone is my enemy because then I'd have to pay attention to them in a way I find negative. I ignore people I don't like, such as yourself, except when you choose to spread falsehoods. And you seem more obsessed with my "ego" than I have ever been. That's cute. Now, run along. Don't you have a grave to be burying yourself in? No? Make one. Quickly.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on June 15, 2012, 05:53:37 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 15, 2012, 03:05:19 PM

Oh, DJ, and this is where you're confused. I don't believe anyone is my enemy because then I'd have to pay attention to them in a way I find negative. I ignore people I don't like, such as yourself, except when you choose to spread falsehoods. And you seem more obsessed with my "ego" than I have ever been. That's cute. Now, run along. Don't you have a grave to be burying yourself in? No? Make one. Quickly.

Hey Prev, remember you were actually the one who started the original rivalry between the two of us, so I do believe you are the one who believes everyone is your enemy.

Previsionary

DJ, like, please. You were being rude and obnoxious, as per usual, like always, again. You insulted me and -- AND -- tried to kill me for no raison (sic), so shut that fuss, you doof-bucket.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on June 17, 2012, 06:17:11 PM
DJ, like, please. You were being rude and obnoxious, as per usual, like always, again. You insulted me and -- AND -- tried to kill me for no raison (sic), so shut that fuss, you doof-bucket.

No...long ago, when I joined the PALS, that's when you deemed me a rival...not before or after...then.

Previsionary

Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 17, 2012, 06:22:31 PM
Quote from: Previsionary on June 17, 2012, 06:17:11 PM

No...long ago, when I joined the PALS, that's when you deemed me a rival...not before or after...then.

You were trying, emphasis on that, to insult me long before that in one of the many incarnations of the chat shack... and on NPI's forum! Short memories, I see you drunk skeletons have. In PALS, you were such a minor character, you should be happy my evil even took note of you when you had Sword, TPB, and TPE running around. TPE, btw, was my true rival in that series of unfortunate events. You just took a liking to me. I can see why. I am pretty awesome.

Deaths Jester

Well, you make yourself so easy to dislike, what with you thinking yourself awesome and such...plus you also insulted me as well.  And as you can tell, TPE doesn't need you as an enemy...he does quite well without you!

Previsionary

Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 17, 2012, 06:26:40 PM
Well, you make yourself so easy to dislike, what with you thinking yourself awesome and such...plus you also insulted me as well.  And as you can tell, TPE doesn't need you as an enemy...he does quite well without you!

With that lame attempt at an insult, I can only assume you do quite poorly without one. Good to know. You're an infuriating character. When someone likes you, it must be a total shock. You probably pee your pants, which is not out of the norm, considering your drinking habits (problem). Ho-hum.

You almost make me want to mod again just so I can make a storyline of us trading blows, you losing, and then me sending you to your vorpal doom as is the way the story should always be played out.

Deaths Jester

Vorpal doom?  Geek much, Prev?  And really, I would be happier if you went away, seeing as I don't need such an fraking annoying arch-enemy.  Speak of infuriating, you are the true infuriating one...believe you are better than everyone around here...what a waste of hot air!

Previsionary

Pffft. Exit, stage left, DJ, because you've finally lost that last marble that was keeping you together. Let's keep in mind the facts here. You are always the one engaging me. You seek me out. You're like a stalker except you're clingy and have a thing for powerful magicians. Cute... in a psychotic, needs to be put down type of way.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on June 17, 2012, 06:51:53 PM
Pffft. Exit, stage left, DJ, because you've finally lost that last marble that was keeping you together. Let's keep in mind the facts here. You are always the one engaging me. You seek me out. You're like a stalker except you're clingy and have a thing for powerful magicians. Cute... in a psychotic, needs to be put down type of way.

I hate magicians..what with their rabbit out fo the hat trick.  I really feel for that rabbit..what did he ever do to get stuck in that hat.  And who said I had any marbles to begin with?!?!?!  They were sadly mistaken..I never had marbles...I always thought it was a stupid game to begin with!

cmdrkoenig67

Previsionary

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on June 20, 2012, 12:02:22 AM
Wha-?!

Much like the space in DJ's brain, nothing is going on here.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on June 28, 2012, 10:14:29 PM
Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on June 20, 2012, 12:02:22 AM
Wha-?!

Much like the space in DJ's brain, nothing is going on here.

Alot more goes on in my head then it does it your little realm of fantasy!!!

thalaw2

This dirty laundry has been airing a little too long.   I've started to notice...that's long!
革命不会被电视转播