News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

70s Toy man

Started by eluvium, September 07, 2022, 06:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluvium

So I took Tomato's CSA Jester, not sure who made the skin, and then I took that 70s TM_cordless hex of toy man the super friends version, and I removed the frills and collars and some bells in nifskope, I did thisbecause for some reason teh original toyman hex loses the top of the jester hat, so I put that male basic skin on the jester and it looks great

kidnasty

Looks great.

Will it be released for distribution?

Tomato

It looks to be using gryphons base skin, so the skin was almost certainly made pre nifskope. All we had at the time was a hex editor (which could move pieces and change their size, but not add pieces or change the bones they were attached to) so options for something like toyman were limited without an official mesh.

That said... Its also by KennX and was taken from alexff.com (and has a readme in the folder). He isnt technically on the kittbash permission list (this case is a bit murky because its a standard, but its to a hexed mesh made from taskmaster) but i suspect kenn x would be fine with it I'd just contact him before release to be safe. In either case, this likely belongs in hex editing because 90% of the work is the skope, not the skin.

For what its worth, its a good skope. Definitely a nice upgrade to an old skin.

eluvium

Thanks, I think it could use some touching up around the holster and belt, it also has two guns but only has animations for one, I'd release it if someone helped me with the last of what it could have to be perfect. I also think people would appreciate that the skin became rather unusable as TM_cordless has become harder to come by, and the jester hat was my main reason as I never got the mesh to work once because of all teh conflicting task master meshes and little disambiguation