News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Modding Mentor?

Started by AfghanAnt, November 07, 2011, 05:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

Anyone want to get AfghanAnt a crash-course in modding? I've got someone of the basics down but I could really use some help with understanding python better and fully utilizing ezscript for a  :ffvstr: mod. I can offer skopes/skins as repayment.

BentonGrey

Hey AA, I'm happy to help you with anything other than Python.  I'm afraid I'm quite dense when it comes to true scripting, but when it comes to any of the other elements of modding I imagine I'm pretty well versed these days.  I'm always happy to help any would-be modders in any way I can!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

AfghanAnt

Thanks Bent! Python will only be needed for some of this odd transition scenes I'm thinking of but I could probably scrap them for simplicity.

Epimethee

If you have any Python question, I'll be happy to try to answer them, though I'm quite rusty in regards to FF-specifics.

P.S.: Ha! I KNEW your FF Universe project was related to Mentor!
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

yell0w_lantern

I would also be happy to help with EZ Script. I cannot code though and my map skills amount to adding or subtracting things in the editor.
Yellow Lantern smash!

AfghanAnt