Ponification: Electric (02/03/2013)

Started by Tomato, November 05, 2011, 07:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

I was bored waiting for Generations to DL, so I put these together. Originally was gonna do Prem/v instead of AA (because I know he'd hate it), but I couldn't find a proper reference so I did AA's instead, since he has such a nifty avatar design.

Initial bases were put together with the Pony Creator by General Zoi, rest was custom vector work. Fun times.

Edit: adding all completed Ponifications here as well.
Edit 2: Organizing the ponies under spoiler tags so they don't all take up the entire screen at once.
Edit 3: Redoing the organization. Sorting avatars by name now, and adding new ponies.

A-C
Spoiler

D-K
Spoiler

L-P
Spoiler

Q-T
Spoiler

U-Z
Spoiler

AfghanAnt

This is scary and neat.  :P I'm really surprised at the detail.

cmdrkoenig67

Glitch Girl

I have this odd mental image of Tomato's avatar using that exact same expression while he's making these.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Tomato

Finished Previsionary. He's not to happy about his transformation, for some silly reason.

Edit: I need someone to find a way to make prem see this. He knows better than to look at stuff I send directly.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Tomato on November 07, 2011, 02:44:33 AM
Edit: I need someone to find a way to make prem see this. He knows better than to look at stuff I send directly.

Sounds like he needs to be rick-rolled.  :twisted:
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Tomato

He doesn't click any link I send him anymore. I've burned him too many times.

However, someone he doesn't suspect of such trickery... they might be able to sneak it past him.

Tomato

The Hitman

Oh man, these are great! Good job, man!

Tomato

One more for the day. I wanted to make an Alicorn, and there's really only one person here who could fill those hooves.

Reepicheep

This is FR's most awesome thread of '11.

Glitch Girl

Wow, Glitch Pony is... actually kinda cool!  Thanks Tomato!  Gonna have to save it off as soon as I get home for safe keeping.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

MJB

Kids today & their modern ponies. Back in my day we had pixels & we were glad to have it!

I'm actually shocked I still had that laying around...

Tomato

MJB, stop being silly. G1-3 Ponies are like Twilight... they only exist in the minds of crazy people.

Edit: Oh, in case no one noticed... Randy has a cutie mark now. I'd forgotten to do one earlier, my bad.

Outcast

Amazing work on these little ponies and friends avatars, Tomato. :P

Even Glitch Girl is using it as her avatar as well. :blink:

Well, if it isn't Podmark's pony avatar....wait a minute...Pod's using Previsionary's pony avatar! :angry:

murs47

Tomato

Prev has been absolutely refusing to view his ponified form... even going so far to block the original url it was hosted at (which is why murs is completely useless right now). After I spammed his PM box and email, He made me vow not to set any further plans in motion... so I Pmed a bunch of my peers and asked them to.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: murs47 on November 09, 2011, 06:46:43 PM
Prev'll see it now!  ^_^

We should all do that. Inundate him with his own horrifying image.  :P

Deaths Jester

I must say that I'm so freaking happy that the setup 'matters using doesn't have decomposition included, making me safe from this ponifying craziness!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 10, 2011, 06:17:47 PM
I must say that I'm so freaking happy that the setup 'matters using doesn't have decomposition included, making me safe from this ponifying craziness!!

Sounds to me like a rather passive-aggressive way of asking for one to be made for you, DJ.   ;)
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Kommando

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 09, 2011, 09:16:21 PM
Quote from: murs47 on November 09, 2011, 06:46:43 PM
Prev'll see it now!  ^_^

We should all do that. Inundate him with his own horrifying image.  :P

I pony rolled him in PM and he pretended not to see it, unless he actually saw the message via email before he opened it. But I hosted the image at a different address so it couldn't have been blocked.

Kommando

Tomato

Actually, I found it after doing Prev's. Speaking of, for now he's supposedly blocked all images. Apparently one too many people tried to spam him with it and he got paranoid.

Edit: Another Pony, Dana this time. And DJ, I WILL be accepting your challenge... just as soon as I find a pic of your av to work from.

Previsionary

Tom, I told you yesterday that I was not paranoid, but I keep forgetting you live in this alternate reality where you think everything you say is correct. I'd appreciate if you'd stop consistently going against my wishes though. You know, that'd be the respectful thing to do. Just sayin'. *shrugs*

But considering who I'm talking about, and to, that was a silly thing to even mention. Ha. Haha. *disappears in his usual fashion, looking down on Tom like the fool he claims "not" to be.*

And no, I cannot see any of the pictures in this thread. Obviously they're not lovely enough for my eyes to bear witness to them. Such a shame. Up your game, little man.
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

Yeah, not paranoid at all. That's why you used firefox to block all images. Because you're not paranoid.

Also, Reepicheep pony.

Previsionary

Quote from: Tomato on November 12, 2011, 03:04:44 PM
Yeah, not paranoid at all. That's why you used firefox to block all images. Because you're not paranoid.

I'm going to give it to you quickly because I don't have time to deal with your nonsense. First of all, pick up a dictionary. It'll help you in your constant misuse of words. It's kind of an issue. When you, and others in this thread, know I don't care for something, then why are you going out of your way to make me see it? What are you getting from that? Absolutely nothing. it's a form of harassment, first and foremost. So because I don't care for something and I do know you've gone behind my back to do things which includes bribery and getting others to send me PMs, IMs, and emails, I've just nipped the problem at the bud and continue not seeing it. It's the equivalent of a kid dealing with a bully. Is he supposed to let the bully keep pushing him around or should he find a way to be proactive and take care of the problem in an effective manner without causing scenes or altering his own routine? Essentially, all you've succeeded in doing is lowering my FR visit count. Congrats. You've also managed to give me an even more sour taste towards you. Congrats. Anything else, Thomas? Unfortunately, you crave my attention. Sorry to inform, but you continue to be an extra in my world. Now scurry off or do you need to make a fifth thread that revolves all around me? It's obvious. You wish to be in my graces, whether it be good or bad. You'll continue to be mostly ignored. Carry on.

Pre-warning: Keep it up, and you'll be verbally eviscerated to the point you wish you never crossed that line. I'll then dip you in acid... just for kicks.
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

Prem... if you honestly felt that I was bullying you, you could have easily come to me via Yahell and been like "dude, this is seriously NOT funny, I do not want to see the image, put a stop to it" and I'd have done so. Instead you posted here and aired your grievance with me in public and made everyone else feel bad.

Believe it or not, despite your abuse and my trolling, I am actually your friend. I wouldn't have done any of this if I thought it would actually do more than just annoy you.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Tomato on November 12, 2011, 03:27:20 AM
Edit: Another Pony, Dana this time. And DJ, I WILL be accepting your challenge... just as soon as I find a pic of your av to work from.

HA!  He's great!  Thanks Tomato!

Dana

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on November 12, 2011, 03:27:20 AM

And DJ, I WILL be accepting your challenge... just as soon as I find a pic of your av to work from.

No!!  Not a challenge, just a comment...in fact don't do me...don't want to be ponified...am not a pretty pony!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Glitch Girl

You'll always be a pretty pony to us DJ.   :P

Actually, have we ever seen a pic of DJ's character?  I can't recall for the life of me.
-Glitch Girl