Now Open Freedom Force Universe (Sort Of) - March 4, 2012

Started by AfghanAnt, October 31, 2011, 08:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

It's finally here (but still needs A LOT of work) - Freedom Force Universe!

Things to Be Done:
*Create Creators Page
* Zip and Link Herofiles
* Create FXs Page
* Zip Up New FXs
* Create Tools Page
* Move HF's FAQ to FFU

Also don't forget I'm taking FXs, Herofiles, Creators Submissions too! So if you would like to be featured please send me your website or list of your yahoo groups and I'll add you to the creator's page!

spydermann93

I really love the design of this website. It has a very professional feel to it and it also looks like it would be an official Freedom Force website.

Fantastic work!

deano_ue

bravo my friend, again your design style never ceases to amaze me

Epimethee

Congratulations, AA! This looks like a very valuable addition to the FF community.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Podmark

Looks great. I'm really happy to see the Hero File section up.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

UnkoMan

Hero Files! Whoop, whoop! I see you've got some of your originals in there, too. Cool stuff. Looks good so far!

detourne_me

Awesome! I love it!
Want to check out the new herofiles too.
Also that new Doc Astounding skin by Unko is fantastic!

Amazo Version 2.2

will you be budling the herofiies together as a group download? or will they all be individual?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Fronkenhonk

Hi. Is this webside still being developed? Looks great.

Amazo Version 2.2

i havent checked in a while now, but i think the website went down
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on May 10, 2012, 01:57:49 PM
i havent checked in a while now, but i think the website went down

Websites down...unsure if for good or not.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Outcast

Guess we will have to wait till AfghanAnt updates us on the status of this project. It is his after all. :mellow:

Hope everything is alright.

cmdrkoenig67

Oh no!...I just went there to check it out again (and of course, its gone) and then came here and see the messages you guys posted about it...Sigh.  I too, hope everything is okay with AA.

Dana