Force of Paradox - New Look, Same Great Taste!

Started by laughing paradox, August 22, 2011, 02:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Seriously beautiful layout. Teach me o' wise one. Free me from the artifice of monotone background and endless scrolling. Not joking completely though. I use SiteSpinner Pro if you have any tips.

naitvalis

spydermann93

Hey, LP

The links to download Cyber's Hydra goons are all broken.

laughing paradox

Thanks, everyone!

Quote from: spydermann93 on May 01, 2015, 09:00:28 PM
Hey, LP

The links to download Cyber's Hydra goons are all broken.

Thanks for the head's up! I'm fixing it now.

windblown

I love the new design LP! It's very nice.

And I'm happy to see the addition of Gren and Cyber to the site.

72Animal

Good lookin site with more content?  I  :wub: it!

Amazo Version 2.2

seriously sweet site lp. glad to see cyber and gren added, they both rreally needed hosting.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

Ohh man, what a great redesign, and with fantastic company added to the site as well!  It is awesome to have CB's and Gren's work available!

I was just admiring your Hawkgirl LP.  Do you think I could convince you to tackle a classic version on that mesh for the eventual DCUG update?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

I'd like to see that as well; I've been trying to do the original Kubert/Anderson silver age version for along time.

laughing paradox

Thanks!

Benton, I would love to do a classic Hawkgirl look but I would need that skoped. If you could line up a skoper, I'll skin her up.

Cyber Burn

Can't make any commitments right now, but do you guys have a pic or two of the version you're talking about?

spydermann93

I'm guessing that they're talking about the design similar to the one that Justice League (the cartoon) used.

The current skin in Benton's DCUG looks a lot like it.

Spoiler

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Again it's gorgeous. I was just going through everything there for the link lists I'm building and the whole interactive set-up was blowing me away. If your not making the big bucks to do web design you should be. Heck I get requests every now and then from people looking for one and I'll throw a job your way if your up for it. Only suggestion I can make is something that indicates when a user has a drop-down (LP and Gren have these). I had no idea that was there and only stumbled on them when I was moving the cursor up to close the tab.

Cyber Burn

Hey LP, I'm taking a little break from studying to go through all of your wonderful stuff, but I found a few broken Links in your "Legion" Section. Neither "SunBoy" or "PolarBoy" will let me download them. I haven't gotten through everything yet, but I just wanted to let you know about these before I forgot.

Cyber Burn

Sorry, found a few more.

Marvel Villains:

Firebrand_LP
Razorfist_LP

Suicide Squad:

SU_Nemesis
SU_Vixen

I didn't realize that you made the "Masters of Disaster", I am sooo looking forward to checking them out!

Cyber Burn

I went through Hoss's Section and there are two downloads I couldn't get to work:

Gamorra
Dr. Druid

Sorry about the triple post.

laughing paradox

Thanks for the head's up, Cyber!

Simple link-wording issues. They're all fixed right now.

If you come across any other bad links, definitely let me know!

Cyber Burn

Gren's section is the only one I'm still waiting to go through, but the rest seem to work fine. Of the one's already mentioned, Hoss' Dr. Druid still has a broken Link, the rest are now working.

hoss20

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 05, 2015, 07:28:07 PM
Gren's section is the only one I'm still waiting to go through, but the rest seem to work fine. Of the one's already mentioned, Hoss' Dr. Druid still has a broken Link, the rest are now working.

Thanks for checking things out for us, Cyber.

Here's my list of broken downloads:
Dr. Druid
Vision
Kalibak
All three on my Originals page

I know some people have downloaded my avatar, so it's odd that the download isn't working now. If it helps to make things quicker to check out, LP, it does appear that when scrolling over the broken downloads that there is gibberish after the file name in the download address.

Cyber Burn

Hoss, what category is Ulik under, I don't remember seeing him when I went through the site.

hoss20

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 05, 2015, 11:55:18 PM
Hoss, what category is Ulik under, I don't remember seeing him when I went through the site.

Oops, what I meant to post was Kalibak. I had used Gren's Ulik mesh for the skope.  :doh:

laughing paradox

There seems to be an issue with the site that's hosting that specific content.

It's actually quite a few items that are affected. If the problem continues after a few days, I'll transfer all of that content to another host. I'll definitely keep things updated here.

SickAlice

If it helps I can keep in touch here as well. I'm composing two lists right now and as such going through all of your and everyone links and testing them. Most of what I tested worked fine though note that was Wednesday at the last check.

laughing paradox

I've fixed all the broken links that were plaguing FoP for a few months.... so every link should work. If you come across one that doesn't, please let me know! Thanks!

Cyber Burn

Cool, so does this mean we can start sending stuff to FoP again?  :thumbup: