News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Freedom Rebirth?

Started by B A D, August 10, 2011, 04:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

Hey guys.

I know I've been off on my own  badge whoring  quest for  like ever, (1202!!!) and Ephy took a sabbatical for a bit (but is back) and the channel's been all kinds of dead lately, but....

Now that the forum is back,  I'd like to throw it out there for all of us to try to game at least once a week again. I'll put aside my whoring ways on Friday nights,  grab one of my crusty non  fiddy alts and run some content that I probably haven't done in a while.
Or, I can take you all on a superfantastic Trial tour, or whatever.

I miss teaming with the buds, so I hope we can get something going again.
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

MikeB7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0BnpvM5cQ

I took a leave of absence as well.  Started exercising earlier this year - pushed too hard and had an exacerbation in July.  Spent time making adjustments to my daily life and CoH suffered as a result.  Now I'm trying to work my way back to including CoH.  It's not the priority anymore (I've lost 25 pounds so far!  :)), but I'm gonna try to at least check in at 8PM EST nightly. 

Tortuga

That's awesome, Mike!

I'd love to hear your exercise regimen.  Can you message it to me on Facebook?

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'm still around, and on pretty much every evening.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

B A D

Ugh, I had no idea of your troubles Mike. Glad to see that the  mend is on .

Anyhoo, Ill broadcast in Freedom this Friday b4 I start pugging with some other channels  (Freedom TF, JADED, TE2009, Freedom MBT, Cathedral of  Horror, etc)

There are a number of peeps on those networks that would fit right in with our mayhem.
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

Figure Fan

I might try to swing by for a while if I get a chance. Would 8PM EST be a good time?

B A D

That may work.

I'm going to try to organize a FR MOLRSF to see how that goes.

catwhowalksbyhimself

That one's been eluding us for ages.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.