News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Error Connection

Started by Evil Phoenix, February 10, 2011, 05:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Phoenix

Its my first week of playing ,and everyday i have Error Connection message after few hours of playing ,and it crashes on desktop

how to fix it ? its not drivers like it saying on menu ,i updated my catalyst long ago ,maybe its because i have notebook ,dont know ,iv know that many people had this problem ,i did everything that CO moder told on forums ,but it didnt help ,really annoying to log on many times everyday .

yeah and 2 question ,why you need supergroup ?it gives you something or what ?
DC: Red Hood,Nightwing,Kyle Rayner,Rorschach,Batman Beyond.
Marvel: Punisher,Cable,Spider-Man,Wolverine,Iron Man,Blade
Star Wars: Darth Revan,Darth Vader
Power Rangers:Black Dino Ranger,Koragg,Gold Zeo Ranger
Other: Nero(DMC),Vergil(DMC),Jason Voorhees(F13),Kenny(Obscure 1-2),Jigsaw(Saw Movies)

Valandar

Quote from: Evil Phoenix on February 10, 2011, 05:14:47 PM
Its my first week of playing ,and everyday i have Error Connection message after few hours of playing ,and it crashes on desktop

how to fix it ? its not drivers like it saying on menu ,i updated my catalyst long ago ,maybe its because i have notebook ,dont know ,iv know that many people had this problem ,i did everything that CO moder told on forums ,but it didnt help ,really annoying to log on many times everyday .

yeah and 2 question ,why you need supergroup ?it gives you something or what ?

To be honest, the "Error Connection" message is something I've never heard of. Maybe contact your ISP and find out if you have a cap of some kind on any single connection?

As for #2:

Supergroups give you a free costume slot (for that toon only), access to a Supergroup Bank (though some SG's limit what member rankings can add to or subtract from the SG bank), and (to some, most importantly) a ready-made group of people who have the same goal in the game as you do - whether it's RP'ing, Raids, or what have you.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

detourne_me

Is it an error being disconnected from the server?
That has happened a lot to me too.  If you don't live in the US I think it happens more frequently.