News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

blood bowl

Started by bearded, January 23, 2011, 05:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

i just got the blood bowl legendary edition, and the models are all .nif and .kf. i am able to import them into max. and that means i with a little work i could export them into  :ff: .

Blkcasanova247

Sweet! That would be freakin' AWESOME bro! :thumbup: Especially Amazons, Elves and Lizardmen....they would be fantastic editions to FF.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

spydermann93

I'd love to see them ingame. If you can convert them, you'll be my hero :D

Xenolith

Yeah, that would be fun. 

bearded

in fact, you can apparently import blood bowl into nifskope:
http://www.bloodbowldigital.com/forum/index.php?f=8&t=738&rb_v=viewtopic
hey! what about the other way around? play bb with ff characters!

cmdrkoenig67

There's another, newer post on the forum that claims one can no longer open the .Nifs in NifSkope...They apparently have some sort of block.

Dana

http://www.bloodbowldigital.com/forum/index.php?f=8&t=2171&rb_v=viewtopic

http://www.bloodbowldigital.com/forum/index.php?f=4&t=1897&rb_v=viewtopic&start=10

bearded

hmm. it seems the cyanide ppl don't want ppl loading their meshes, they aren't as friendly as the irrational gang. they will load in max, but i'm not sure about releasing things that the creators apparently don't want modded.

steamteck

Sounds like a game killer to me not a revenue creator. I really have no interest in non modible PC games. Thats why I prefer the platform. I think these people don't grasp what assets to a game a strong modding community is.

Xenolith

I think they poo-poo modding because they are trying very hard to have on-line competitive gaming.  There is a big thread on their message boards about reporting suspected cheaters.

Kenn

My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

crimsonquill

Quote from: Kenn on January 24, 2011, 02:16:22 PM
What's a blood bowl?

Blood Bowl is a Games Workshop RPG, much like Warhammer, but it kinda puts a whole different spin on Fantasy Football.. like a team of War Elves throwing a spiked ball around against a team of Trolls and there nearly no rules against cheating using magic, weapons, or traps for that matter. And it's usually also played with custom figures as well. I honestly played it in college during football season because it was far more interesting to do on weekends when the local team was just sucking big time.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

steamteck

Quote from: Xenolith on January 24, 2011, 03:47:43 AM
I think they poo-poo modding because they are trying very hard to have on-line competitive gaming.  There is a big thread on their message boards about reporting suspected cheaters.

Ah! Well online as no interest to me so I can't really comment there. I'm a single player heavily modded kind of dinosaur.

Kenn

Quote from: steamteck on January 24, 2011, 03:51:58 PM
Ah! Well online as no interest to me so I can't really comment there. I'm a single player heavily modded kind of dinosaur.

I thought you were married.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

steamteck

Quote from: Kenn on January 24, 2011, 04:47:59 PM

You're a funny guy!

Incredibly happily married to a gamer girl yes.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: steamteck on January 25, 2011, 01:59:15 PM
Quote from: Kenn on January 24, 2011, 04:47:59 PM

You're a funny guy!

Incredibly happily married to a gamer girl yes.

Lucky ambiguously foreborn, I wish my wife was a gamer girl.